Shoot 'Em Up

Status
Not open for further replies.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted before, but there's pretty heavy ABDL content in the movie Shoot 'Em Up staring Clive Owen. Pretty much Clive delivers a baby during a shoot out, the mom dies, and he needs to get the baby food. So he goes to a woman he knows who is a lactating *cough* woman of the night.

There's an entire scene where Clive kicks a fat white guy out of the ABDL themed room while he's "feeding" to give the baby to the woman...

I saw this movie awhile ago, but it just came to mind, and I hope it wasn't too obscene for the young minds :)

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I thought this might deserve it's own thread instead of getting lost in a sea of 20 pages of posts :)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I thought this might deserve it's own thread instead of getting lost in a sea of 20 pages of posts :)
And I thought a stupid scene from a equally stupid movie. Which I thought wouldn't have it's own thread, I Guess I was wrong. :p

Last edited:

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
And I thought a stupid scene from a equally stupid movie wouldn't have it's own thread, I Guess I was wrong.
You're entitled to your opinion and the right to express it but there's no need to be a dick. Word case scenario the thread dies a lonesome death at the bottom of a sea of threads, get over it.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I didn't start this thread to get reviews on the movie, I just thought I'd let the folks out there who are into a little ridiculously high paced action movies a heads up.

The guy was older if I remember right, which I think pardons his weight a little bit. If the guy looked 18 and was fat that's different...not much, but a little.

Why? A lot of the Adult babies are fat. They're not representing teen babies or new adult babies.
Exactly

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
''I think theres already been a thread about this, you should probably search for this kind of thing next time.

Haha but yeah I've seen it. I'm not really into that genre of movie, but the scene you're talking about was pretty funny!''?

I think that's a little more constructive than some of the stuff I've heard so far.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
They're not representing teen babies or new adult babies.
Yes they are.

We are stereotyped as obese, basement dwelling social rejects because that's the image the media habitually portrays infantilists as (CSI, Shoot 'em up, E.R.). An average built person playing the role of a *B isn't as ''funny'' as someone who is overweight thus the ignorant average joe associates that image with all infantilists

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
''I think theres already been a thread about this, you should probably search for this kind of thing next time.

Haha but yeah I've seen it. I'm not really into that genre of movie, but the scene you're talking about was pretty funny!''?

I think that's a little more constructive than some of the stuff I've heard so far.
Nothing about this topic has been constructive. Also I didn't think that scene was funny at all. That's how I knew it was inserted for comic relief, it was some stupid attempt to offset the rest of the film which was just pure balls out action.

I loved the movie "Crank" but not "Shoot Em Up." Both are equally unrealistic but I guess Crank just didn't feel the need to have a insane plotline to the extent that Shoot Em Up did. The ending of Shoot Em Up is just like WTF just happened. and not in the good Donnie Darko way.

Of course now I bet your going to complain this hasn't be constructive since I just reviewed and compared the movie and didn't even talk about a little stupid part that refers to diapers. <_>

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Nothing about this topic has been constructive. Also I didn't think that scene was funny at all. That's how I knew it was inserted for comic relief, it was some stupid attempt to offset the rest of the film which was just pure balls out action.

I loved the movie "Crank" but not "Shoot Em Up." Both are equally unrealistic but I guess Crank just didn't feel the need to have a insane plotline to the extent that Shoot Em Up did. The ending of Shoot Em Up is just like WTF just happened. and not in the good Donnie Darko way.

Of course now I bet your going to complain this hasn't be constructive since I just reviewed and compared the movie and didn't even talk about a little stupid part that refers to diapers. <_>
Cry about it? C'mon. Who gives a shit? If you don't like the topic or think it's useless, don't post in it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Cry about it? C'mon. Who gives a shit? If you don't like the topic or think it's useless, don't post in it.
That has always been a option to me and remains so. However that doesn't mean I will always take that one.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
It's "Lady of the evening", not "Lady of the night". Cat-woman is the only lady of the night. Although she may be of the evening.

A

annierighthurr

Wow, could you guys jump on his asshole just a little bit more? Seriously, back off. Topics come and go and then come back, you don't have to be jerks about it. Granted, maybe this doesn't need it's own thread, but still, is it necessary to turn EVERY thread into an argument? It gets tiring and it makes me not like this place.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
God you're just an amazing judge of character. I could really give two shits about what you think about the movie, or Crank, or Donnie Darko. I felt the scene was strange but decently relevant to the movie, babies gotta eat after all.

Something tells me hell got pretty pissed off when you sent it this thread in a pretty little hand basket.

Thanks though Annie, 'preciate it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
God you're just an amazing judge of character. I could really give two shits about what you think about the movie, or Crank, or Donnie Darko. I felt the scene was strange but decently relevant to the movie, babies gotta eat after all.

Something tells me hell got pretty pissed off when you sent it this thread in a pretty little hand basket.

Thanks though Annie, 'preciate it.
Well it seams I am a good judge of character considering you just did what I thought you would most likely do.

And its " I couldn't give a shit" not "could". I'd explain the problem with it, but when I do that people have a tendency to only get more upset with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.