*Shocking News* The Bad Baby! (Baby Brett)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ungulate may be on to something. The post doesn't read like a pissed off blog post, it reads like a common fantasy story. I doubt that any of this actually happened.

The dr.phil baby Brett is 5'11" and has never been more than a string bean. His job of several years definitely does not include travel! If somehow there is a real person and this is a recollection of a real event, then I would say the Brett in the post was lying about his community feats and accomplishments.

Tygon said:
I'll put it this way: I last saw him two weeks ago, in person. He is indeed fairly tall. He's no 275lbs and hasn't been within a hundred pounds of that in the 3 years I've known him.

Whoever did the misdeeds in the blog, it wasn't the same Baby Brett from Dr. Phil. The physical description does not match up.

Side note: whoever referred to Inky as a 'creepo,' perhaps be a bit nicer? I've also spoken with Inky; he's a nice guy and really doesn't deserve that. Sadly, daytime television talk shows do a great job of slanting the stories (and perceptions) of even those who go on the show with the best of intentions. These folks are as multi-faceted and human as the rest of us, with lives outside of AB/DL and outside the small slice of themselves that was aired on television.

I'm not sure why I'm trying here: I'm just some guy on the internet, like the people mentioned in this thread are just 'some people on TV.' It does bother me to read blatant libel when I know it to be false.

That was me, and I have no problem claiming it. In my interactions with him, and seeing his interactions with others in the community, I stand by my assessment of his character, which is my opinion.

Relatedly, I'd find you to be guilty by association, as well.

My "snap" judgements are rarely wrong.

CrazySmoker said:

That clarifies your intention but does little to help me see how someone accused of being a jackass with no corroborating evidence is in the same league as a now convicted felon. Good luck with the witch hunt.

Trisy said:
That was me, and I have no problem claiming it. In my interactions with him, and seeing his interactions with others in the community, I stand by my assessment of his character, which is my opinion.

Relatedly, I'd find you to be guilty by association, as well.

My "snap" judgements are rarely wrong.

I'm actually glad to hear that your opinion was formed after social interaction rather than by just viewing a television program, as your original post made it seem.

I'll stand by my own interactions and opinions formed thereof unless proven otherwise by the person in question. Beyond trying to give a fair shake to anyone I meet in person, I'm not sure what you think I'm guilty of.

Make snap judgments as you see fit, we all do it. I would have a hell of a time disproving whatever it is from hundreds of miles away and behind a computer screen, anyways. For what it's worth (not much, I'm sure), I think you might be an interesting one to meet in person--harsh in delivery, but at least you're truthful.

I'd like to say that I find it very difficult to know when someone may be misleading me. I mean, sure, I've come to expect it from addicts, sales people, and maybe a few others, but not between us. Trouble understanding dishonesty is common among spectrumites, especially females. My opinion on such public behavior as is described in the start of the thread doesn't change. Neither has my opinion of people who tell lies on people. If by not knowing to assume dishonesty, I couldn't catch the lie, and hurt Brett or anyone who knows him, I hope to be forgiven someday.

It's also not uncommon for spectrumites to kinda miss the point, to see a thread like this and think the point is outrageous ABDL behavior, and not wanna, "witch hunt," but to see if anyone remembers another example. No witch hunt intended on my part, and I'm giving Crazy Smoker the benefit of the botched social interaction.

Last edited:
Tygon said:

I'm actually glad to hear that your opinion was formed after social interaction rather than by just viewing a television program, as your original post made it seem.

I'll stand by my own interactions and opinions formed thereof unless proven otherwise by the person in question. Beyond trying to give a fair shake to anyone I meet in person, I'm not sure what you think I'm guilty of.

Make snap judgments as you see fit, we all do it. I would have a hell of a time disproving whatever it is from hundreds of miles away and behind a computer screen, anyways. For what it's worth (not much, I'm sure), I think you might be an interesting one to meet in person--harsh in delivery, but at least you're truthful.

I'm about 6 hours north of where Inky lives (or, at least from where I last verified him) and I (and Mommy, too!) have been really good about meeting more people, lately. Send me a PM when you're up this way and we can grab a bite.

Thanks. I can by experience I met personally about 15 - 20 persons of ABDL club. Two of them I wanna not to see anymore for different reasons. Five or six of them are very closed friends.

So this is my little expereince...

I can't believe what I just read.

Seems like a really nice interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back