*Shocking News* The Bad Baby! (Baby Brett)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
http://adultbabyplace.com/blog/files/ac88e5e280b05d95fb8471a53b3a5a1d-5.html

Seems someone had a bad experience with a famous adult baby from t.v.

"Who could miss him, he was 6 ft 2 about 275 lbs and carrying a giant bunny while dressed in overalls.
I had my casual clothes on because I wasn’t expecting that we would play. Also Brett said we were not going to dress up as Mommy and baby. Seeing him made me skeptical. Here he was wearing an obvious baby outfit all babied up. I blew my horn and he dashed over to my car. Reached for the door handle, Brett looked at me and gave me a mischievous smile and said to me “ Wow you are a really pretty Mommy.” He knew how to flatter and he could tell I was a bit peeved about him dressing up. He tried to play down his outfit and claimed the big bunny was for me . By the way he held the stuffed rabbit, I noticed the ears were chewed on, it was obvious it was his"

(WOW shocking read up on what happened) no offence to baby brett

ARGH!!!!!:wallbash:
Nothing like an "adult baby" being a total shithead.

OMG WTF??? How he could break up the rules... I have met with people about my ABDL and if we don't agree on something I don't do it. That's really being a dum dum... This is why the ABDL community gets bad reputation sometimes... :(

He knowingly broke every rule, so he could "have a very post-pubescent reaction," to whatever punishment was given. If that waitress hadn't found him mentally handicapped, not merely disabled, but handicapped, (which by the way, doubly insults several of my friends, and me, by extension, because several of my friends are cognitively impaired, but know better than to behave that way,) he'd have been arrested, for literally showing his ass in public! Lucky for him, the waitress wasn't tipped off to the fact that he wasn't cognitively impaired (His actions however, were aphorant and stupid.) by him paying the bill! I'd have been, and he'd have been, because I'd have called the law! He's managed to offend cognitively disabled people, the larger disabled community in general, and ABDLs. Way to go, genius! (Sarcasm)

I understand testing and pushing limits, but don't obliterate every single one, as rules are there for the comfort of all involved, and it's disrespectful, especially in public! Beyond that, it hurts one's desired caretaker! Something about knowing he'll never see or hear from her again makes me :smile: at the appropriateness of the consequence! Hurt worse than jail time, does it?:lol: My God, it was a restaurant! Were any bio kids present?!

I believe one should be able to wear, for example an off the rack, Minions or Kermit, or whatever shirt, intended for one's age and size, appropriate bottom half clothes, including diapers, (Sure, why not? They're underwear.) and maybe some elastic or silicone shoelaces with one's fun shoes, in public. Screaming something stupid about one's ABDL to the public, thus impacting more than just oneself, however, is wrong, as is exposing one's underwear, beyond the accidental waistband peak, no matter what type, or especially ones genitals and/or ass! The bunny thing is pushing my personal limit. Although I don't see a problem with it for others, I prefer my comfort objects pocket sized, and they never leave my pocket.

I'd have handled the bottle thing differently. I'd have asked if it'd be possible to fill a sports bottle with my preferred drink, and if she said no, fine, then keep the alternative lid in my bag, and switched them only if and when I knew nobody'd notice. If I could successfully switch to the baby lid, unless it was actively being drunk from, the cap would be on, so no one saw the nipple.

As long as your public behavior doesn't hurt anyone else, and doesn't become anyone else's business, fine. I've heard of people who can go #1 and #2 in a diaper, and no one else has a clue. Know why? Because the people who can do that, go out of their way to make sure no one has a clue! They actually make an effort to be discreet, by taking internal deodorants, and quickly changing in an appropriate place, among other things. Not saying Brett wouldn't, if he used his diaper in public, just saying an effort should be made not to include the unwitting, non-consenting public.

Last edited:
You guys don't remember when he was on Dr Phil? When he went home with that creepo Inky dude?

YT the episode if you're ready to cringe and need your daily dose of self-disgust.

"Baby Brett" needs his rear-end paddled with a 2" x 4" x 30" piece of pine lumber for breaking the rules of the AB/DL Community Subculture.

We'd to try crate some kind of blacklist...

Oh God. Never at my worst would I ever do that in public. What an embarrassment to the AB/DL community this is. I want to smack this guy silly.

Time for a healthy dose of tough love, i.e. Spanking

silentdreamer1996 said:
Time for a healthy dose of tough love, i.e. Spanking
That's exactly what he wanted, to get off on the spanking. She did the right thing. She didn't give in. Instead, he'll have to deal with the real world consequence, which is, act like a dumbass, let a potential caretaker's neighbors know that she and yourself are, "in the same business," so to speak, make your bottle and giant lovey obvious to people who don't know, and didn't consent to, what the hell you're doing, and literally show your ass in public, and you don't get a mommy. Down south, we use the term, "to show one's ass," to describe having a temper tantrum, a bad attitude, or generally being a snot in public, so, he fits the bill, literally and figuratively.

Part of me understands that the bunny is his lovey, and it really is harmless. The harm is in it being obvious. I feel he should've picked a smaller lovey. Should it be that way? No, Bunny never hurt anyone, but it has to be that way, or some age-conformist elohssa, (Ah, there is an upside to dyslexia.) will assault anyone without the good sense to keep it hidden.

From the Dr. Phil show and the aftermath, I'm inclined to believe that Brett has poor boundaries and might engage in bad behavior. That said, there's zero evidence in this blog post and if someone who had a platform decided to smear one of us for malicious reasons of their own, what would we reasonably do about it?

Most of us operate in a realm of deniability on our ABDL side. This also means that it's often going to be very difficult to clear one's name when claims are made. I wasn't likely to be talking to Brett directly or hanging out with him due to what he has said on his own. I'd still hope we'd employ some reasonable skepticism before lynching one of our own. I think it's reasonable to ask questions based on this, just not to accuse, try, and convict solely on this basis.

This isn't so much "news" as a it is a story about a bad date.

Am I missing something? The Brett in the Dr. Phil episode does not match the physical description of the man in the story that the OP linked. The Baby Brett in the story is described as being 6'-2" and 275 lbs. The guy in the Dr. Phil episode is nowhere near that; it seems that they just happen to share the same name. There's nothing in the story that says it was the same guy who was on Dr. Phil.

Tygon said:
Am I missing something? The Brett in the Dr. Phil episode does not match the physical description of the man in the story that the OP linked. The Baby Brett in the story is described as being 6'-2" and 275 lbs. The guy in the Dr. Phil episode is nowhere near that; it seems that they just happen to share the same name. There's nothing in the story that says it was the same guy who was on Dr. Phil.

taken from the site and its the same person..

Baby Brett liked to claim he had seen over 50 “mommies” and that he was somewhat a celebrity in the ABDL realm. ****He had once been featured in a documentary and knew all the ABDL internet connections.**** - See more at: http://adultbabyplace.com/blog/files/ac88e5e280b05d95fb8471a53b3a5a1d-5.html#sthash.1p9rJlJK.dpuf

babyjunior1982 said:
taken from the site and its the same person..

Baby Brett liked to claim he had seen over 50 “mommies” and that he was somewhat a celebrity in the ABDL realm. ****He had once been featured in a documentary and knew all the ABDL internet connections.**** - See more at: http://adultbabyplace.com/blog/files/ac88e5e280b05d95fb8471a53b3a5a1d-5.html#sthash.1p9rJlJK.dpuf

Can you link me to the Dr. Phil episode? Specifically, the one with the Baby Brett who is 6'-2" 275lbs.

Tygon said:
Can you link me to the Dr. Phil episode? Specifically, the one with the Baby Brett who is 6'-2" 275lbs.

I think your point is well taken but from the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUR4buL8Beg), Brett looks like a tall guy. We don't see him standing next to Dr. Phil but seated he is only a few inches shorter than Phil, who is 6' 4" according to his bio (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1114695/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm). Clearly the Brett in that video is not 275lbs but it's been four years and people can certain gain weight. I'd say it could well be him but it's just another element of this blog that isn't certain.

Trevor said:
I think your point is well taken but from the video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUR4buL8Beg), Brett looks like a tall guy. We don't see him standing next to Dr. Phil but seated he is only a few inches shorter than Phil, who is 6' 4" according to his bio (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1114695/bio?ref_=nm_ov_bio_sm). Clearly the Brett in that video is not 275lbs but it's been four years and people can certain gain weight. I'd say it could well be him but it's just another element of this blog that isn't certain.

I'll put it this way: I last saw him two weeks ago, in person. He is indeed fairly tall. He's no 275lbs and hasn't been within a hundred pounds of that in the 3 years I've known him.

Whoever did the misdeeds in the blog, it wasn't the same Baby Brett from Dr. Phil. The physical description does not match up.

Side note: whoever referred to Inky as a 'creepo,' perhaps be a bit nicer? I've also spoken with Inky; he's a nice guy and really doesn't deserve that. Sadly, daytime television talk shows do a great job of slanting the stories (and perceptions) of even those who go on the show with the best of intentions. These folks are as multi-faceted and human as the rest of us, with lives outside of AB/DL and outside the small slice of themselves that was aired on television.

I'm not sure why I'm trying here: I'm just some guy on the internet, like the people mentioned in this thread are just 'some people on TV.' It does bother me to read blatant libel when I know it to be false.

Tygon said:
I'll put it this way: I last saw him two weeks ago, in person. He is indeed fairly tall. He's no 275lbs and hasn't been within a hundred pounds of that in the 3 years I've known him.

Whoever did the misdeeds in the blog, it wasn't the same Baby Brett from Dr. Phil. The physical description does not match up.

Side note: whoever referred to Inky as a 'creepo,' perhaps be a bit nicer? I've also spoken with Inky; he's a nice guy and really doesn't deserve that. Sadly, daytime television talk shows do a great job of slanting the stories (and perceptions) of even those who go on the show with the best of intentions. These folks are as multi-faceted and human as the rest of us, with lives outside of AB/DL and outside the small slice of themselves that was aired on television.

I'm not sure why I'm trying here: I'm just some guy on the internet, like the people mentioned in this thread are just 'some people on TV.' It does bother me to read blatant libel when I know it to be false.

Unless backed up by evidence that can be referenced and corroborated, we're all just "guys on the Internet". I still think it's good to try to add a little clarity (or doubt) when possible. Personally, I'm going to file this as something with too many questions until I get some more information.

The manner in which this is being reported concerns me a little. Babyjunior, could you maybe provide a bit more context of how this came to your attention and your take on the issue? Your posts so far have been very much in the style of news headline: "twin murder shocks downtown, see more on news at 11!" sort of thing. It would help us if you could provide context about why you felt this was worth reporting and what made you confident in bringing it up on ADISC.

Hmmmm.... I am reading this story remembering that not everything I read is true, but if somebody DID do all that stuff, it would appear to be a form of consent abuse/rape. If it is true (this site is brand new, with zero reputation in the community), he should be arrested before he gets worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back