Shipping from Bambino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incontinentia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Does anybody know what the typical shipping time from www.bambinodiapers.com is? I currently order Depend from Walmart and usually get it within a week, but I am switching to the TotalDry Plus. Since I'm IC I depend on always having diapers on hand, so I can't risk running out. I did see a few other threads on the same subject but they are a couple of years old which is why I decided to repost the question.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Depends on where you live. I live so close that I get them the next day. You can go to the UPS website for average shipping times. They ship from Redwood City California.

Snivy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Does anybody know what the typical shipping time from www.bambinodiapers.com is? I currently order Depend from Walmart and usually get it within a week, but I am switching to the TotalDry Plus. Since I'm IC I depend on always having diapers on hand, so I can't risk running out. I did see a few other threads on the same subject but they are a couple of years old which is why I decided to repost the question.

It all varies on the country you live in, and pretty much state. I never ordered from them so I wouldn't know on the top of hand but they have average shipping time UNLESS something comes up pretty much.

Pique

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Depends on where you live. I live so close that I get them the next day. You can go to the UPS website for average shipping times. They ship from Redwood City California.

I'm in Austin, Texas and I get them in a week.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
you really shouldn't let yourself run dangerously low on a critical supply... I'd expect most IC would keep a good 2-3 week buffer on-hand at a minimum?

Incontinentia

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm in the US desert SW, so not too far away from them. Normally I do try to keep a few weeks buffer but sometimes I let it go uncomfortably too far. I just wanted to makes sure that they don't have crazy-long wait times. So it looks like I don't have anything to worry about. Thanks for all of your help.

jeremyi

Rep for DC
Company Rep
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I live in central California, and get them the next day, sometimes less than 24 hours after I order :biggrin:

babycam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I got them in 2 days I think maybe three. I live in Northern California about a hour north of Sacramento. They were totally worth the wait and they did not get sent UPS or FedEx to me. They were sent via OnTrack. Which was nice cause I received them at about 9:30 in the morning.

AnalogRTO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I live across the bay from Bambino, I often use them to buy Abena's from and if I order before about 1 or 2 p.m. I will receive the boxes the next morning. Once they get an order, it will ship within 24 hours, and I've had times where I got the order before I got the shipping notification!

PaddedPat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I live in Virginia -- literally just about as far away from Bambino HQ as you can get. Never takes any longer than one week (i.e., 7 calendar days) from the time I place my order until the time it arrives on my doorstep.

Only had 1-2 delays in nearly five years of monthly/bi-monthly orders -- and those were the result of inclement weather conditions.

In other words: Bambino's shipping is as dependable and efficient as a Swiss watch, in my experience.

Edit: Note that it's best to place an order mid-week if you live cross-country. If you order too late on Friday (after about 4-5pm EST), sometimes Bambino won't process/ship the order until the following Monday -- meaning the order won't arrive until the next Monday.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I live across the country from bambino, but I've always got my orders in a reliable 4-5 days of shipping each and every time. Their shipping is very predictable and steady, unlike some (yes ABU, I mean you).

The only real delays I've ever experienced with them has been due to UPS messing something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.