• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Shh...here comes Mommy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Yes, caregivers, people who costume babyfurs, and any and all others who are at all involved in the scene are welcome. (Except ones who come trying to sell something, or who perpetrate other unforgivable naughtinesses.) We are an inclusive bunch.

Chaoswolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
hello and welcome ^_^ hope you enjoy your visit to adisc hehe if ya got any questions ask me I should be able to help lol

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
*straightens tie and bows slightly*

Welcome to the site. You are more than welcome, though as you noticed we can be a bit uncertain with unoriginal names like that.

Feel free to contribute to anything you want to, it's a forum after all.

Be seeing you around!

Poohbearboy

baby age toddler
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Welcome to ADISC yeah name did sound unoriginal but gues ok welcome to the site hit with friend request if you want alway look to talk new people and make some new friends.

If I was you I may made my name some caring mommy or something your name sound evil lol.:biggrin:

D

DominatingMommy

Welcome to ADISC yeah name did sound unoriginal but gues ok welcome to the site hit with friend request if you want alway look to talk new people and make some new friends.

If I was you I may made my name some caring mommy or something your name sound evil lol.:biggrin:

Wow...I thought this thread had surely died by now, guess not.

And by the way, I am evil. ;) Kidding, just kidding.

Status
Not open for further replies.