• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

She tryed them!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
Well I got Sierra to wear a diaper. She told me that it was very comfortable
and that she is considering sleeping in one some night.

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
"she tried them"

And congrats. Sorry, I have no idea who that person is or why I should be so excited... give more story please

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
"she tried them"

And congrats. Sorry, I have no idea who that person is or why I should be so excited... give more story please
She's like his new girlfriend out of nowhere that already lives with him

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
"she tried them"

She is the most accepting girl you will ever find. And yes as Pojo said she does live with me. I've known her for more than a year but this is the first time we have been in a relationship

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well, congrats! :D

:pizza: Party!!!!!!! :laugh:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
It just takes one ;)
ah yes. that first, unforgetable, increadably soft, unexplbainably securing, and unexcapably addicting diaper. it defenetly on takes one. and good thing too because i don't know how lucky you'd be if it took two.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Good for you!

Just take it slowly... don't pressure her too much.

Heck... explain the usefullness of diapers to her... no more having to wait in lines, no more using porta-potties at festivals or concerts... go to a movie, get the BIG soda, sit through the whole show, and skip the restroom after. The utilitarian factor can be very important... or at least it is for LuvsGurl.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Lucky you! It is really nice that you have an accepting girlfriend. However, I would recommend you take it slowly and you show that you are willing to do other things as well. You wouldn't want to come across as too forward of obsessive about this - even if she is accepting of it, it would probably be very off putting to her if it seemed this was all you cared about.

Craig

Est. Contributor
I my self don't really see the toilet as a huge inconvienece, if anything nappies are more inconvienent than nappies. It takes like two minutes to use the toilet but to put a nappy on, wet it, change it takes alot longer than two minutes. Don't even get me started on messy nappys!

Craig.

S

Secret

Congragulations bro-heim, anyway make sure to take it slow with her dont push it.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I my self don't really see the toilet as a huge inconvienece, if anything nappies are more inconvienent than nappies. It takes like two minutes to use the toilet but to put a nappy on, wet it, change it takes alot longer than two minutes. Don't even get me started on messy nappys!

Craig.
Unless you're;
A) At the movies where that 2 minutes ruins the story line
B) at a crowded place where there's going to be a line (especially for girls), and/or a disgusting bathroom
C) Really really lazy, and utilitarian and use your diaper more than once (which you imply not doing since you relate 1 trip to the bathroom to 1 diaper) in which case the cumulative time for bathroom breaks comes down
D) You don't recognize the time youre going in your diaper as a loss of time because you can go and do other things

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I would say the utilitarian factor would be more important for the ladies than the guys. Too often have I seen mile-long lines for the girl's rooms... especially out in public places like the mall or the movies... plus some of those restrooms are pretty darn nasty from what I've heard. Just go in the diaper and clean up when you get home... it's a lot easier and less time consuming.

BabyBat

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would recommend you take it slowly and you show that you are willing to do other things as well. You wouldn't want to come across as too forward of obsessive about this - even if she is accepting of it, it would probably be very off putting to her if it seemed this was all you cared about.
I would second this 1000% (can you have a thousand percent of something?).

I made a similar mistake with my (now) wife and have regretted it ever since.

I

InnocenceAlone

I havent tried diapers before but they do seem like they would be quite comfy ^^ Plus they smell really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.