• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

She cleaned my room, again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
...And found my diapers, again. Under my bed I had a pack of Luvs, a pack of Pampers, and Goodnites, though those were in a different box and she didn't look there. When I got home, my mom asked me what was with all the diapers, and that she also found a bag in my closet. That bag contained all my female clothes, skirts, bras, cute shirts, makeup, etc, not what your typical 15 year old boy has. I had to think up something fast, so I told her everything was a friend of mines, and that I was holding it for her. I told her why I had to hide it, so she wouldn't freak out. She told me it was her job to ask, but bought the excuse. Given the situation, she didn't seem like she freaked out or anything, so I wonder this. Should I tell her the honest truth? Any thoughts on that one mates?

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Hmmm... all I can say is that you must be able to back up your story. Don't change your story. If possible, get the girl to confirm it.

If you think you want to tell, give it time. She might be mad you lied to her, so you might want to tell her about your infantilist desires at an older age. About the cross-dressing, you might want to skip telling that one altogether.

Good luck.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Well...

For one, I commend you on your bravery. I keep my diapers hidden in my ceiling, with the full knowledge that my mother will NEVER think to look there.

I've either never worked up the desire (I don't think I look good enough) or the courage to try to physically embrace my transgendered side of me. And so I wish to tell you that I think it's very brave of you to buy that stuff and keep it in your room.

Anyway, it really depends. You can't possibly try to know what she was thinking. If the thought that you might have a fetish or two never crossed her mind, it suggests one of two things:

1) That she is accepting of it and therefore didn't jump to such a conclusion.

2) That she is so oblivious of it that it didn't cross her mind, and would therefore freak her out quite a bit if you told her.

Also, for all you know, she was full well thinking about if you had a fetish, and may be very good at hiding her emotions.

1) She may be worried that you are okay, or that she had something to do with your fetishes, but isn't quite upset.

2) Or she may have been hiding her anger and disgust.

I'm not saying that either is more likely, I'm only saying that it's really hard to tell.

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Regarding what Mesmerale wrote, with you knowing your mom, what do you think is more characteristic of her?

Hang on, you said she found your diapers again? If she's already seen your diapers, wouldn't she wonder what's taking you so long to deliver them to your "friend."

F

FullMetal

She didn't ask why your friend wanted diapers...? And if it the second time she has found them, how is she not more suspicious.

FullMetal

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
The same thing happened to me. She found them while I was at school, and then searched for information about it online, such as "diapers in my teenage son's room." Eventually she came across infantilism, so I wonder if your mom did the same thing and now knows what infantilism is.

If you tell her, she might be angry that you lied to her. If you're going to tell her, I think you should wait until she forgets about this incident. It might be easier on her that way. Also, you know your mother better than any of us. You should be able to judge, based on her reactions to other things and her personality traits, how she'll probably react to this.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
. . . If you think you want to tell, give it time. She might be mad you lied to her, so you might want to tell her about your infantilist desires at an older age. . . .
. . . If you tell her, she might be angry that you lied to her. If you're going to tell her, I think you should wait until she forgets about this incident. It might be easier on her that way. . . .
On the subject of coming clean after lying...

If she doesn't know that you're lying, and you tell her, then it's clear that she didn't suspect anything and are back to my previously stated scenarios.

But if she already knows that you're lying, then she knows something, at least. And the longer you take to come clean, the more upset she'll get because she KNOWS that you're lying, and she KNOWS that you aren't coming clean about it.

Dragon

Contributor
Role
Well, the first time she found them was this last summer, and she never even said a thing. This time, she's suspicious. In my excuse, I said that I couldn't mention the name of my friend for obvious reasons, and she said that she wouldn't even ask, it was a private matter. It seems pretty much like a case closed here, but it gives me a tiny chance to tell her. Gauging her reaction, it may not be that bad, and wearing diapers all the time without fear of my mom would be very very fun.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
You're a sissy baby boy?

Oh man, my parents would kill me if they found those two combined.

Anyway she seems to be giving you your space. If you wanted to tell her, just tell her wearing them makes you feel safe and secure and it's kind of like a "security blanket". It wouldn't be too far from the truth would it? As for the girly stuff, I dunno what you could say about that lol. If anyone found the japanese-made, french maid outfit i have under my bed, i'd be really embarassed!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Personally I wouldn't risk it, unless you know for sure she wont freak. She may be calm because she baught it and may have been thinking they wern't yours to begin with.

audio file

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
you sure are lucky your mom bought the story, mine wouldn't have

Last edited:
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
People love to deceive themselves

On the subject of coming clean after lying...

If she doesn't know that you're lying, and you tell her, then it's clear that she didn't suspect anything and are back to my previously stated scenarios.

But if she already knows that you're lying, then she knows something, at least. And the longer you take to come clean, the more upset she'll get because she KNOWS that you're lying, and she KNOWS that you aren't coming clean about it.
I think that could cut both ways; If she figured out what was going on and didn't freak out, I think she's understand why you didn't want to tell the truth. I mean, lets face it, this can be embarrassing if you are closeted. On the other hand, if she was upset about it, then this scenario could be exactly what happens.

Personally though, I think parents believe what they want to believe when it comes to things like this. You gave her an excuse, however improbable it may be, it relieves her of having to deal with the alternative. People in general and parents specifically are capable of great self deception.

Dragon

Contributor
Role
Well, as I woke up about 5 minutes ago, she was the one who awakened me, and saw me with my pacifier in my mouth. When she did, she was like "Dragon? It's time to wake up." She of course was questioning what the hell was going on, so, another thing that it attributing to her suspecting something.

LostInMyHead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
Yeah...I'd let that one rest....no need to create more drama in a life thats difficult enough for people like us...

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
oh wow. hmm.. id try finding different spots for things and be a bit wary. she might not have bought what you told her so easily.

hehe, btw, high five for being sissy :3

D

daria7483

I guess this is going to come off as insensitive, but...why is your mom cleaning your room? Does she do it as an excuse to be nosy, so she'd do it no matter what, or could you avoid all this by just keeping your room clean yourself?

Dark Bringer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Maybe you could tell your mom your "friend" also likes to wear them but is afraid of his/her parents finding that out. And see how she reacts to that idea.

Role
Diaper Lover
My mom sometimes moves my stuff around in my room, puts the clothes in my dresser, does my sheets, ETC. I know how to do all of those things, I kinda like washing/drying, but folding and putting away sucks.

Men are bad at room cleaning Dari, that is why.

Coops

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well, the first time she found them was this last summer, and she never even said a thing. This time, she's suspicious. In my excuse, I said that I couldn't mention the name of my friend for obvious reasons, and she said that she wouldn't even ask, it was a private matter. It seems pretty much like a case closed here, but it gives me a tiny chance to tell her. Gauging her reaction, it may not be that bad, and wearing diapers all the time without fear of my mom would be very very fun.
Well right now you're young, you live at home and you've somewhat exposed your own inner temptations.

If anything you need to be honest and upfront. It really all depends on how you think she would react.

You like dressing in girls clothing and I'm sure a lot of other men do as well and they are normal in every day life.

Just as we like wearing diapers and we're normal people.

If what you do in private doesn't harm anyone then hey, do what you wish.

My girlfriend likes nipple clamps, handcuffs and blindfolds and I don't care much for that.

My parents thought I was all messed up for some reaosn, they found my diapers a few times and never really accepted it so I just hide it.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
:bunny: I'd advise against revealing all, Be more discrete and when you get on your own you can live more freely. If you will live in a house or apartment - try to get your own room and install an keyed exterior door lock on your bedroom door to assure your privacy/security (most of my roommates while I was attending university had boundary/snooping issues). Then carry on if you're still into this. :bunny:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.