Shaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

incontinentGM24

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I use dollar shave club razors and Gillette shave jell. Works great. If I can do it, blind and shaky shave hand included, you know it's safe.

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have to agree with Kwisy on the points given.
Also

Try not to get every hair the first time. I would do a little more at each session.
The first few times, it was irritating. It itched and burned afterward. Nics and bumps galore.
But as time went by, it got easier. Now I just go over it once a week and everything is fine.
I do enjoy the hairless feeling, it just feels cleaner and it is easier to clean up when needed.

spdyturtle11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
how about shaving the hairs more toward the anus? its starting to get annoying but I have no idea how to even start

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
how about shaving the hairs more toward the anus? its starting to get annoying but I have no idea how to even start

If you have an electric trimmer you should start with that. I find I can do that by standing up and by putting one foot on the edge of my bed. Then you can kind
of spread the cheeks and do one side and then put the other foot up and do the other side. Then use your razor in the shower. Shaving the crack takes a lot of
practice but it's worth it when comes to wiping after taking a poop in the potty.

spdyturtle11

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
thanks oleman72. I always get ready to do it and then kinda psych myself out. which is weird since i have no problem doing the front. Now that i know, ill give it a shot :)

tongo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have to agree with Kwisy on the points given.
Also

Try not to get every hair the first time. I would do a little more at each session.
The first few times, it was irritating. It itched and burned afterward. Nics and bumps galore.
But as time went by, it got easier. Now I just go over it once a week and everything is fine.
I do enjoy the hairless feeling, it just feels cleaner and it is easier to clean up when needed.

Using an antibacterial salve after shaving solved itching or burning issues for me. Neosporin is the one I started using but less expensive store brands have somewhat the same ingredients and are a buck or two cheaper depending on the size.

Trev156

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I used to use disposable razors and shaving cream, but soon found that it wasn't very efficient. So now I just use mens body hair remover and I find it great. Just apply and wipe off with the hair in about 10 min. You just have to make sure not to leave it on longer than it says or it burns like crazy. It also needs to be rinsed off very well when done. I just hop in the shower afterwards.

MattiKins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I use dollar shave club razors and Gillette shave jell. Works great. If I can do it, blind and shaky shave hand included, you know it's safe.

How does that DollarShave Club work? Curious about it.

MattiKins

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
I was just wondering how much it cost.

C

Cherub

I use Phillips Body-groom.
Those are just expensive foil razors. A foil razor is just trimmer blade behind a screen. They are great for shaving down there! in the past I used to use razors, and would sometimes get ingrown hairs. Those suck!! Then I changed my entire routine by trimming instead of shaving.

First I use a trimmer with a guard on it, so that I don't pinch the skin in the blade. Then, once the hair is trimmed down to where the guard-tipped trimmer can't trim anymore, I then finish with the foil razor. Yes it does leave behind hair stubble, but they are VERY short, almost as good as shaving. But it doesn't cause itching because the hair remain above the skin. A foil razor doesn't cause razor burns or nicks because the cutting blade is behind a screen. The screen glides along the surface of your skin and the cutting blade is right on the other side of the screen.

A little pricey at first but WORTH IT! It shaves completely bare
I found a reliable foil razor, made by Remington at Wal Mart for $20. I think it performs just as well as the pricier brands.

ukdl94

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Personally I don't but I can see it being a more hygienic, more comfortable option for frequent users. :)

LittleMattyMoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
a few people have told me that I shouldn't have but last week I got some veet shower cream for sensitive skin and did the whole lot, front and back lol. It worked amazingly for me, it got rid of everything and it didn't irritate or itch at all. I'm not saying this would work for everyone though and if you were to try it you would need to test it on a small patch 24 hours before you did the whole lot

Lilbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Before shaving, apply baby oil or olive oil to the area that you want to shave, then trim off the hair. After trimming off the hair you can start shaving, but do apply baby oil to the area that you are shaving. It does help you with the smooth shaving. good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.