Status
Not open for further replies.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I know the question about shaving down there has been asked many times before, but I'm curious if anyone shaves not just down there but more, like there legs, arms, etc. (I'm mostly asking guys)?

BoundCoder

nnember
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
  3. Private
I've never done the arms (I wear short sleeve shirts and it would look ultra-weird), but have done my legs chest, and pretty much every other area not visible under the regular cloths I wear.

It's kinda fun to walk around with that weird "just shaved" feeling. I don't do it very often, so it is always a very noticeable and strange sensation to me.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
For me everything below the neck is shaved. Down there, legs, and pits. Never had any chest or back. Arms I keep trimmed.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I really want to shave my legs and really have that nice and smooth baby skin feeling, I guess if I did it now it would still have time to grow before summer comes, so when I start wearing shorts more often it wont look so funny. Its just, I have long leg hair, so it probably still wont be as long as it is now come summer time and it might be hard to explain to people why my leg hair just somehow became shorter.

How do you go about shaving? I usually use a disposable razor down there and do it in the shower.

BoundCoder

nnember
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
  3. Private
I use my old beard trimmer (it was a cheap walmart type dealie, I've since replaced it with a decent quality one) to trim the hair down to something manageable, then use a disposable razor to finish it up. I do the second part in the shower, and have found that shampoo actually makes an oddly effective shaving cream.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I shave every thing below my neck except my lower legs and a disposable razor in the shower works fine and it gets the job done.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I shave every thing below my neck except my lower legs and a disposable razor in the shower works fine and it gets the job done.

everything except the lover legs? Do you do this so when you wear shorts it doesn't look like you shave?

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yes that is exactly the reason why.

I never thought about doing that. Thats a really good idea! I'm curious though, you said that you shave everything under the neck except the lower legs, what about your arms? Does anyone ever question why your arms are shaved?

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I never thought about doing that. Thats a really good idea! I'm curious though, you said that you shave everything under the neck except the lower legs, what about your arms? Does anyone ever question why your arms are shaved?

I make sure not to show anybody my underarms and I am careful to leave my arms down if my shirt is off.

Sulqy117

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have gotten a full body wax before but it was expensive to maintain. Now i just trim my leg hair to a more natural length and go shorter as I go up my legs. I recently trimmed my arms a bit because theyre hairy and i wanted to see how shorter would look. People may notice that I do it but I'm a very hairy person, i would rather show that I trim as opposed to looking like a wooly mammoth.

sirleakalot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I often shave my diaper area, front and back. Have considered waxing, but its too expensive and at least this way I can grow some back so I'm not bold down there when I see my Uro, I'm sure they wouldn't bat an eyelid but I would find it embrassing. I've started growing it again as I've an appointment coming up soon

Role
  1. Adult Baby
You know it's actually quite common now a days for men to shave their bodies. It doesnt make you look any less masculine. I honestly think men look better shaved than hairy.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I used to shave my diaper area for a short while after I got my first diapers, but then I stopped.

BuffedBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I shave EVERYTHING below the neck every week. It takes about 3-4 days before it's visible, pubic area grows at the same rate as facial hair though. I do it in a bathtub filled with warm water and just use soap. I've been doing this the better part of 15 years and I like the way it feels. An ex girlfriend absolutely LOVED it although she didn't know anything about my AB side. My username gives a clue as to why I started doing this, just been doing it so long I don't know if I'll ever stop shaving. I'm actually quite hairy all around, like the fact that I can rip bandaids off without a second thought and now when I wear a watch with a metal band I'm not ripping clumps of hair off my forearms.

jayjay213

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i have tehe legs, chest... other regions lol its kinda difficult getting ALL the hair on your legs i find :( if only they'd invent a DECENT mens electric shaver ohwell one can only dream lol

ShAd0w10

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
My hair is blond and pretty thin so I don't have to shave much, but I do shave my arms and legs once every month for a smooth feeling, they take awhile to grow back for me. I don't have to shave my back or chest as I luckily don't grow very much hair there. As for my pubic area, I shave about once a week.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,
I do shave, down there, and pits...but no legs...back and chest are really sparce anyhow...

But, I have a few friends that bike race...peddle bikes...and every one shaves thier legs...

Supposedly it helps with road rash healing...but I'm skeptical of that...

Also swimmers shave too...that's normal per se!

Status
Not open for further replies.