Shaving? More prone to diaper rash?

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Just shaved my entire body today. Smooth as an Adult baby’s butt. Will that make me more prone to diaper rashes?

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Idk but I suggest you use diaper cream just in case. I’d try A&D first. That’s what I use on new tattoos and my bikini area after shaving. Good luck!

RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
No, shaving shouldn't make u prone when it comes to rashes from my personal experience. I usually use nair cream for shaving.

SoggyApril

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Bearing in mind though, shaving the pubic area comes with its own "fun", especially for the uninitiated. Regrowth can itch like hell.

Reactions: BellasMommy and skunk053

alfenton

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
I shave often never more prone t Diaper rash but you will have to use some kind of powder or your bottom will attempt to eat your diaper

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Mostly Not !
Just make sure you keep that shaven area nice and clean !!

dlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
No diaper rash here, just watch out for all the ingrown hairs. Can be a bit painful till the area is used to being shaven

Reactions: warmfeeling and skunk053

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
From my experience shaving seems to help my skin get less prone to rashes (I guess no hair to trap bacteria) also makes it much easier to apply creams more evenly. I don't go full shave though prefering to just use a clipper CAREfully with no attachments and the blades on their biggest setting. it's not perfectly smooth but does reduce the chance of razer burn, ingrown hairs and the serious itchiness that follows as hairs regrow.

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I bought a bikini area (battery op) shaver and it works great. I do clean it after every use, and let air dry. It’s not a baby smooth finish but it gets close! I haven’t gotten any rashes except from certain abdl diapers. I tend to be more sensitive during a certain time of month.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have shaved down there and have had no problems so far.

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I first started shaving I found that I didn't so much get a rash, but contact with peepee would sting a little. Your skin gets used to being shaved and you'll get less irritation and nicks.

MudPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Shave down there every morning. No issues.

diaperedjustin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Soooo. I shaved “down there” two weeks ago and it hasn’t started growing back yet. No stubble. Nothing. Should I be concerned?

MudPuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
diaperedjustin said:
Soooo. I shaved “down there” two weeks ago and it hasn’t started growing back yet. No stubble. Nothing. Should I be concerned?
Count your blessings!

• Love
Reactions: diaperedjustin

HelenWyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
diaperedjustin said:
Just shaved my entire body today. Smooth as an Adult baby’s butt. Will that make me more prone to diaper rashes?
Not if you use moisturizer before you put nappy on and when wet. 1 take a nappy off use wet wiped to get Clean then 2 put cream all round bits. 3 a little baby powder johnsens good in nappy for bottom 4 fasten clean nap nap on and your good to go.

VisaT

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Mommy (my wife) used to shave my sparse pubic hair once or twice per month but itchy, unsightly stubble would reappear. The owner of the hair salon she goes to, and her daughter, are both licensed to perform electrolysis and do laser hair removal.
So Mommy made an appointment to have the pubic hair removed from my diaper area. I was anxious because I was afraid it would hurt and because I would have to be undressed in front of the ladies and my penis would be showing.
But it didn't hurt at all. Mommy held my hand and eased my anxiety and the ladies were very gentle and worked as a team. It only took two visits and now I am Baby Smooth except for a tuffet of pubic hair above my diminutive penis. Mommy takes me in once each year for a trim and to remove random hairs that may grow. Mommy is pleased with my appearance and they say I look cute and my wet diapers no longer itch.