Shaving legs

diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
For some reason I love to shave my legs well really every where except my arms because I am afraid people well think I am weird.

I am wondering if anyone else does if they have any suggestions on the best way to shave legs?

DharmaGirl

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I always do mine in the bath as the steam helps to open the pores. Make sure to exfoliate before and after in order to avoid ingrown hairs. Also, I use a good body butter after I get out in order to moisturise as they feel dead dry otherwise.

diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
I always do mine in the bath as the steam helps to open the pores. Make sure to exfoliate before and after in order to avoid ingrown hairs. Also, I use a good body butter after I get out in order to moisturise as they feel dead dry otherwise.
Do you shave against the hair grain or with it?

Last edited:

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
" I am afraid people well think I am weird. "
everone the knows me, know that I am weird. hee, hee

embrace the weirdness.jpg

any way body hair has to go, dont like it no.

have though of having it all remover profesaily. but I need my pocket money for other stuff.

crooke3

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I guess everybody knows i love waxing over shaving by now.

Ill do my legs when its not shorts weather any more.

Lots of people wax for so many different reasons, its not weird!

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've been doing it twice a week as part of my regular routine for several years. I feel a little odd wearing shorts in a mundane setting but if course no one has ever said anything. It's just a personal choice.

diaperfooties

🍼
Est. Contributor
Role
I've been doing it twice a week as part of my regular routine for several years. I feel a little odd wearing shorts in a mundane setting but if course no one has ever said anything. It's just a personal choice.
True I am going to just go with it and keep them shaved. Do you shave your arms as well?

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
I like to shave my legs. I usually use a combination of a ladies electric wet/dry shaver, a venus razor and shaving cream or Nair. If I'm worried about my legs looking too smoothe, I either use bronzer or tan them

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
True I am going to just go with it and keep them shaved. Do you shave your arms as well?
I haven't and I'm not very inclined to. I'm not a very hairy guy to start with but I think because I see my arm hair so often, I'd miss it.

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
I shave my arm pits and from my belly button to my knees every week.

Once every couple of months (maybe two or three times a year), I will use Nair for my lower legs.

I seem to scratch up my lower legs often and I don't want to use Nair or shave my legs when they have scratches.

ChrisKrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Well I ride a bike, so for me I have a good excuse if anyone ever asks..they seem to buy it! I dont hide it either...20 plus years of cycling and my legs look like a work of art...I am proud of my legs (my wife calls them pistons!)

Last edited:

LittleAndrea

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
So TBH I think body hair is just unattractive. I use an electric razor on legs and under arms, personal areas get nair because the skin is too sensitive to shave. I have never shaved my arms however I am blonde so you can't really see it and I mean even little kids have arm hair lol.