Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Dear Charlie F.
Charlie hasn't posted in this thread!
I think he might have thought you were me because I'm in your signature.
[/theory]

I kinda want to shave... I've tried it a bit, a few times, but it's always really itchy! Plus I don't have a good razor, so I think shaving 'down there' is going to be something I do at a later time (when I can justify (or have nobody to justify to) buying a proper razor, because I certainly don't need one for my face).

Role
Diaper Lover
I hate ass hair VRY MUCH!

As our new friend said, my ballcock hair doesn't bother me that much, but if it makes it look bigger to girls... and why would girls prefer hair over none?

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I hate ass hair VRY MUCH!

As our new friend said, my ballcock hair doesn't bother me that much, but if it makes it look bigger to girls... and why would girls prefer hair over none?
I think you have to go quite far back to find out why hairy men can be attractive to women under certain circumstances. Back in those days, life was rough and there were many dangers from wild animals and other guys, and supporting a family required hard manual labor on the fields. Back on those days, guys had to be able to fight those dangers with their bare hands and work the fields, and that'd usually get them dirty and left little time for cleaning and keeping their body in a neat shape. That's why cowboys in movies always wear dirty clothes and haven't shaved in days, and a hairless cowboy would just look stupid.
Sure, that stereotype no longer applies in our time and age, but animalistic instincts are hard to fight because they're subconscious.
On the other hand I agree - ass hair serves no purpose at all!

Peachy

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I shaved there once, got ingrown hairs and it was so sore and itchy for ages, still is a bit. Now is growing back and it's all prickly and horrible. I also thought it didn't look right, fully grown male with no hair there just looks wrong. Never again.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Since you've already taken the big scary step, you might consider sticking with it for at least a week and seeing how it goes. It's initially unpleasant but it gets easier. Having said that, I find that it's too much work to be fully body hairless, plus legs and arms are just a bit too obvious for me (my hair is dark, but I'm not particularly hairy).

You'll come to your own decision about it, but I know that I made several abortive attempts and was discouraged each time after the initial euphoria of accomplishment. If you can stick with it through a few shavings, maybe just concentrated in those areas most important to you, I think you may find it's not as unmanageable as you're seeing right now. Most of the time I'm shaving every other day (aside from the face, which needs daily attention), which seems sufficient and doesn't take as big a time toll on me as doing it daily. I find it personally more comfortable and while it's nice for diapers, I think I'd prefer it that way with or without them. Hope it works out well for you.

cpndl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't shave, but trim my pubic area really close with a beard trimmer. I leave it just long enough so it still lays flat and doesn't poke into the surrounding skin. I find this to be the best compromise between shaving every day and letting it grow wild.

cpndl

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I need to shave, but I dont wanna cut by balls off!

Ugh...

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I just trim the area, I remember one comedian who said he shaved his privates because if felt like Don King's head was in his underpants.

I just take a pair of scissors so that it's the same length of most of the hair on my legs and arms. Low maintenance and less clean up that way.

baby jester

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i just shaved tonight for like the fourth time. i decided that i wouldnt shave it all but i think i will next time i get the chance. i read that if you shave it once it will be irritating but once it heals and you shave it a couple more times than the irritation goes away.

as for why i shaved it, i shaved it because i dont like the hair. it gets in the way and i think it itches way worse than no hair.

i also found out that if you dont wait a couple of days before trying to shave it
again, it will start to bleed because your razer cuts off the scabs from the last shaving.

now as for being a man and shaving (as women should shave there on a regular basis IMO) IMO a man shaving down there just says that he has matured enough to grow the hair and now he is wise enough to get rid of it.

Bobkitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I myself have actually decided Shaving Down There ^.^; Tho I I favor My Electric Razor cause Its Quick and Doesn't cause me a rash.. Also I did once try a regular Razor On the area above the "cock" and yes the Out come is Very Smooth. But what was wierd was that it seemed the Pubic hairs there are More Deeper into the skin and are real thick
I even Used shaving cream and some how it started to bleed in some spots o_O;
I dunno why but it did, it was odd its was like I had cut the hair and some of the spots were bleeding and Hurting a bit.. *wonders if hes the only one to experience this*

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
What's your guys' opinion on trimming? I don't want to completely shave due to the irritation - I don't wear often but I do often enough that it is irritating. I've never cut any of my pubic hair at all. Does it help any in terms of irritation, just a trim?

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
either leave it... or shave it... trimming never did anything but make me itch.

Status
Not open for further replies.