shaved or unshaved

BobbiSueEllen said:
I shave. Babies don't have hairy things in their diapers. Clean as a baby's bottom! 🤭

EDIT: just got out of the shower, all hair 'down there', on tummy & chest all gone. Glass-smooth, courtesy of Gillette Fusion 5-blade razor and Gillette Fusion shave gel.
I feel exactly like you! I love being shaved, all nice and smooth! :):):)

Reactions: Jim100, Mingus and BobbiSueEllen
Jay1965 said:
I have been shaving my legs for such a long time now, I don’t even remember anymore what they looked like with hair :ROFLMAO:.
I started shaving my pubes since the beginning of this year and to be honest, I’m quite addicted to the smooth feeling now)
I've been shaving for years. It helps to keep me clean and smelling fresher. Further, I actually look better with no body hair and I like being hairless anyway

Reactions: Jim100
I prefer shaved but sometimes it's such a chore :( doesn't have to be completely clean. I usually just trim it with a body groomer.

Reactions: Deleted member 44854, Yeenbooper and BobbiSueEllen
Shaved, I like a smooth area :3

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Unshaved, but this thread made me very curious so I got all the necessary accessories... However, the thought of really doing this still kind of scares me/ puts me off lol 🤭👻

• Wow
CLPP said:
I use an electric shaver for my pubes. Only needs doing every couple of weeks. I'm not much of a hairy man, anyway, although I do have a beard.
I use a throwaway razor and some hair conditioner and shave "downstairs" every 3 to 5 days.

EDIT: I find that hair conditioner works a lot better than shaving cream in terms of leaving a smoother finish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jim100 and BobbiSueEllen
I get everything below the waist waxed. Oddly enough, I don't grow much hair above the waist and what is there is very fine and sparse. But below the waist the hair is dense and very coarse. I like having the area clear, it makes cleanups so much easier. I also found that it can reduce a certain amount of leakage. But like most I couldn't be bothered to keep up with shaving. The waxing is much easier, just lay on a table for a couple of hours every 4-5 weeks and all the hair is gone!

Reactions: Jim100 and Mingus
I shave and then I did my legs for cycling and then well it didn't make sense to have hairy arms and clean legs...and then well now it's all gone everywhere but it keeps coming back. It's a lot of work!

Llayden said:
I get everything below the waist waxed. Oddly enough, I don't grow much hair above the waist and what is there is very fine and sparse. But below the waist the hair is dense and very coarse. I like having the area clear, it makes cleanups so much easier. I also found that it can reduce a certain amount of leakage. But like most I couldn't be bothered to keep up with shaving. The waxing is much easier, just lay on a table for a couple of hours every 4-5 weeks and all the hair is gone!
I would love to do this, where do you get it done? And do you have to let it grow before they can wax it. I would like to get it lasered. Has anyone tried that? I love the smooth feeling.

I can say that most people that I have changed when they come to the shop are smooth if that is anything to go by :)

• Haha
Reactions: lena80, abdlnz and db80
db80 said:
Unshaved, [...] the thought of really doing this still kind of scares me [...]
Update: Shaved :p Very easy & painless using Philips BG3015/15. I should've tried this before ^^

Trimmed, with an electric trimmer. If I shave my nether regions I'm bound to end up with little red bumps everywhere.

Reactions: BabyHailey1977 and BobbiSueEllen
I dont really care if I am shaven or not. For me personally I shave when i want to and thats pretty much it.
I think its easier though being shaved in general for putting my lotions on and stuff.

But If you can see my hairy legs like if I am wearing a dress yeah um I could give two fucks XD

when it comes to my intimate bits nah doesnt bother me if its unshaven.

:p

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and db80
I prefer it shaved or at least very short hair. I hate it when all that pee go through the hair. Also makes the stream more chaotic when using the regular toilet.

does it itch after you have shaven

Got depressed one of my epesiods a few years ago and cut all my hair off every where totally hair less

littledreamers333 said:
does it itch after you have shaven
For me only for a short time. Kind of depends on the method of the shaving.

Shaved as makes poop clean up easier

Reactions: Paddy2020
Back