sharing my secret

faeria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
sharing some good news !!

today after a long time of thinking it over i told one of my best friends that i wear diapers and she handled the news very well and was very supportive i feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my chest now.

• Love
Reactions: CptKirk, littlemoosey, DLJosie and 1 other person
faeria said:

today after a long time of thinking it over i told one of my best friends that i wear diapers and she handled the news very well and was very supportive i feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my chest now.
Thats good im glad she took it well, i told my best friend she didnt bat an eyelid and even wore a few with me but i fell out with her and she made me facebook famous telling everyone xxx

Reactions: faeria
Good for you, this doesn’t always end well but we all love to hear when it does!!

Reactions: faeria
faeria said:

A close relative whose a bit younger than me recently told me that she's had to start wearing as well. I was surprised about how open she was.

• Love
Reactions: faeria and DLJosie
Back