Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlejunior1982

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hiya everyone *waves*

Its strange on what we dream and can sometimes turn into stories :D I like to share everyone my story which I posted in the story topic which i hope you like.

has anyone else had any strange dreams about being a toddler/baby again or what happened when you was young ??

Please Share here

redtails

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Other
There's no time to read your story, nor to write my own. I don't have enough emotion to write a story, anyway. But, I believe nearly all of us has dreamt of infantilism at least once. I had a couple of dreams where I wet whatever I'm wearing, but my dreams never seem to go further than that. Perhaps our dream world does indeed reflect what we really desire

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Umm I have infantilism everynow and then. often it though it its that I want a pack of diapers but somehow cant. like e.g. Im in a store holding the diaper but then I get so excited that I do something else like maybe run outsida and do something, just something totally random. exept for the times I have achieved some diapers and might be wearing then the dream will continue on like I might get diapered by some e.g. friend. But then it mostly ends there. Wich kinda sucks I want to dream more about it. Funny thing is that sometimes that I have achieved the first state in lucid dreaming realizing that Im dreaming it has always been something with diapers. like wait a minute I cant actually be holding a diaper, this must be a dream. and then some minutes after I loose the state. :(

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When ever I have a dream about diapers I'm usually wearing a wet diaper out in public and I'm worried that some one will notice. No ever does but I'm still nervous. I think this says something about my subconscious and how I feel about wearing diapers.

Sometimes in my dream I'll be alone and wearing a diaper and I'll try to wet and I always wake up needing to pee really bad. One time I woke up and I had already changed the wetness indicator on my diaper, I wish I could just sleep through those dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.