Share Your Embarrassing Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowgirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
This happened a few weeks ago, it's funny now but it wasn't at the time. LOL!

I had gone out to feed the dog and rabbits, then I hop in my truck and head down to the barn. I fed, groomed, and fly sprayed my two horses then stood scratching their itchy spots. I suddenly felt the urge to pee with no pre warning of needing to use the bathroom so I trotted off to my truck and drove the short 200 yards to the house. I rolled out of my truck, took 3 steps, and the urge hit again...hard. I was in so much pain from it I couldn't move so I stood there doubled over, legs crossed, trying to keep control. No such luck. I ended up wetting my pants in my own darn front yard! I have weak bladder muscles so I've have my fair share of accidents and often wear pull-ups during the day but this one was different and I had not bothered with a diaper since I was just going to my barn. Come to find out I had a very bad UTI which resulted in NO bladder control what-so-ever for nearly a week.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
UTI's really do suck....I have a similar story except i was in a fast food joint...same thing happened to me

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
The toughest part is when you're out and about, then you feel an extremely sharp pain in your gut. Unable to reach the facility on time, you unfortunately suffer a discharge. But, you still have to do the best you can to hold it in. The protection helps, but there's the discomfort and the acid you have to deal with after. And the fact that protection is worn, and and it's usually worn most often when these accidents don't occur, it makes for extreme difficulty feeling accepted by others. It's hard enough when the person wearing is away from the public, but this can be a career killer in a work setting.

Honeywell6180

Spaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I have had both bladder and bowel incontinence for as long as I can remember, but I only started wearing 24/7 about 6.5 years ago. Prior to that I wore diapers while traveling, at night or doing something where I wasn't close to a toilet. I have lot's of embarrassing stories, but I'll relate one.

Some time ago, my wife and I were in a busy airport on vacation. She needed to go to the bathroom so I stood out in the concourse watching our luggage. We had too much to carry into the restrooms. I needed to change my Depends, but I figured it could wait until she got back. Anyway, as I was watching lot's of people stream by, the urge hit me and I started wetting the Depends. Lesson # 519 - when traveling always wear a very absorbent diaper. The diaper started leaking and urine streamed down my leg while people walked by me. I tried hard to act like nothing unusual was happening. Lucky me, I had worn dark athletic pants with two layers so the extra pee mostly soaked the inside layer. However, I did have wet spots on my pants for everyone to see. When she finally came back I went into the Men's room and had fortunately packed a second pair of bottoms in my backpack to change into. So, three tips when traveling. Wear a really absorbent diaper. darker pants and bring an extra set of clothes, just in case.

diaperdave

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
One of my most embarresing momemts was when I went to Home Depot. My pockets were full of what I had gone to buy. There was one item though that I needed and it was on the top shelf. When I reached for it my shorts fell to the floor exposing the fact that I was wearing diapers and plastic pants to everybody in the isle. Astore worker got the item down for me and never said a word about my diapers

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
most embarrassing, was not too bad, my wife and I were out for a walk with the dog, went through one of the larger parks, I was wetting slowly as we went thinking i would be fine. Well, here comes a nice spot to sit among some huge trees, we hang out for a bit, dog runs around, we decide to continue on home and when i get up there is a huge wet butt print on the bench...and that means the seat of my short are soaked, She just looked at the big wet spot, looked at me with a grin and said let's head home now. i didn't have to pass to many people but it was nerve racking all the way hone because you could see my nice wet butt from a mile off. I had support so it wasn't so bad. since then I've not pushed that envelope so much when out, a long way from home, on foot.

bob111

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
One of my most embarresing momemts was when I went to Home Depot. My pockets were full of what I had gone to buy. There was one item though that I needed and it was on the top shelf. When I reached for it my shorts fell to the floor exposing the fact that I was wearing diapers and plastic pants to everybody in the isle. Astore worker got the item down for me and never said a word about my diapers

That's for putting stuff in your pockets. :)

It's really a bad habbit to stuff items not yet yours in your pockets.
I once worked as a store detective and people doing this kept me buzy. Most of them did not pay for what they took though and they ended up handcuffed in my office.

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Probably the worst was leaking badly at a local restaurant. I had wet before I had entered the place so I was already really wet. As I ate the meal I wet yet again and that was the end of the absorbency. I realized this pretty quickly but did my best to not let on that something was amiss. Thankfully I was wearing black jeans but I’m quite certain that it was perfectly obvious that I had soaked myself as I walked out. In private I don’t mind a leak or two but in public I expect those around me to have nary an idea that I might have a diaper on.

Last edited:

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Private
wet spots happen to me fairly regularly. sometimes its hard to tell. about the worst one i had was soaking the drivers seat of someone elses car. and not even knowing it until i got up.

PuerAeternus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Two embarrassing stories that happened last year.

1st: It was at the hospital. I had to undergo a coloscopy, first I had to take an enema, in a four beds bedroom with only a curtain separating me from the 3 other guys. Really embarrassing (above all the other people in the room weren't there for the same thing than me, I was the only one to be there for gastroenterology)
Then later that day, I was waiting for the exam to begin, alone in the room next to the surgery room, laying in bed, on IV. Then suddenly a cramp hit me and at the same time, I messed myself a little bit. Thanks to the enema I got earlier! (sarcasm!) I was so astonished/shocked that I didn't know what to do. When I decided to call a nurse to help me, I realised there were no bell. Luckily there were a disposable bed mat under me, so I managed to jump off the bed, wiped my behind with the bedmat, threw it in the garbage and then went back to bed, waiting for my doc to come and fetch me to do the exam, fearing another accident would happen. I felt horrible, my hospital gown had a little stain on it, I felt messy as I couldn't wash myself (there were nothing to clean me in that room, NOTHING) I was really pissed off but felt so ashamed I didn't want to complain.

2nd: I was at work (!), when I had once again a little accident, I soiled my briefs. Luckily it was almost noon so I went to the bathroom, took my undies off, cleaned myself, put my pants back on -commando- then went back to work untill lunch, only then I was able to go to the first clothing store I saw to buy new underpants. I felt really embarrassed to have to come back home with a plastic bag with my soiled undies. I felt like a toddler. Once again I was lucky because it didn't show on my pants.

Let me explain to you that I am not incontinent, these accidents happened to me only because of Crohn's dicease.

Gizmoman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Most Emberassing moment for me is a tie. The first was when i was in the clinic and was woken up staff only to discover that I had peed all over myself and the bed. They noticed and had me strip the bed, and give them my clothing so they can put it in the soiled linens bin. Two staff members were helping me out while I was close to tears since that was my first encounter with night time incontinence.
The second is when I got home and my wife and I had bought diapers and all the supplies and was getting ready for bed. There I am sweat pants with a diaper underneith, tshirt and house shoes when I hear a knock on my door. I didn't think of it and answered the door to discover it was my upstairs neighbors welcoming me home! She came in with her fiance and I immediatly went and sit down on the couch and tried to keep my weight forward to to hide the bulk. At the same time I tried not to move to give away the tell tale crinkle. After a couple of minutes they got up and left and I know she noticed but thankfully didnt say anything or make fun. She says hi to me when in passing and we talk but she never brings up the night she talked to a diapered 27yr old and his wife at 10 at night!

mortega

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
There's plenty I can think of.
Latest one was about a week ago I had just messed myself, and was about to begin the process of cleaning up, and the fire alarm went off, and I had to get out of the building. Luckily, I did have a Goodnite on, and it held, though the smell was probably noticeable.

MATTTYCO

Banned
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
My most recent was camping with a friend who I've never told about my issues. Well it was super cold at night, so we attached the sleeping bags to combine body heat. I'm used to just sleeping in my diaper- but this night i wore boxers over. But when I came in the tent after changing, he asked me what 'that crinkling noise was' - I froze and just came straight out with him... At least that way he couldn't get too mad if my diaper leaked over night after our long night of drinking. He's been cool about it and tells me it doesn't bother him. Ever since he looks out for me if my diaper shows in public or if anyone trys to f*** w me. I'm really luck to have such good friends who don't care. I don't go around telling people, but if they ask- I'm honest about it.

Another time was when I went with my friends family in their RV, and we had to use the rv parks shower. Again I'd been drinking with the other friend i was with... got undressed, and walked into the shower stall in my diaper so I could undress in private. He didn't say anything til we were done and he heard me putting on my new diaper after the shower. Since he's been cool about it too.

Luckily my friends don't gossip (I hope) and nobody's come back and burnt me yet.

learning2wear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
When I was wearing full time in the past (went a month or so) I forgot to zip my fly on multiple occasions. You dont use it you forget about it you know? I have forgot to tuck in my t-shirt and I bent down a few times at work and school to flash people with my diaper.

Kid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Private
A few embarrassing times in life. One of my first was in grade grade. It was after school and I was at home. Okay let me back up a little bit here...

I was still drinking milk out of a bottle 'openingly at home' until one day out of the blue my aunt came walking in the front door. I was 6 or 7 when this happen. I never before felt ackward about drinking out of a bottle and my Mom was supportive of my situation and never even mentioning it was 'different'.

So there I am in the hall way walking to the living room or somewhere else in the house with my milk bottle. It was a comfort item. Next thing I remember is being given the third degree about kids do not drink from a bottle and how to use a cup.

While next came the cup which was not easy to drink out of and at this point I was pretty upset and close to crying.

A long story short I was introduced to sippy cups. I never noticed it as a problem or any different. At school I used a straw as that is how I always did it. At home it was the bottle.

The cup was tough as it ended up all over me and I felt like a retard not being able to do something that was being told to me was 'normal'.

I still keep that bottle as back up and continued to use it off and on for about 2 years following that incident; however, hid it well when my aunt came over to the house. And yes she would ask about it.

Role
  1. Private
Let me explain to you that I am not incontinent, these accidents happened to me only because of Crohn's dicease.

Crohn's is really, really tough. :( I visit a forum/story-site where a few of the members have Crohn's, and they are no strangers to the "I suddenly shat myself" thing. It (and all sorts of irritation, pain, and so forth) seems to come with the territory.
:hug:

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
ok..... here is the colonoscopy story......

so my first and only colonoscopy was similar to another post. They put me under anesthesia, do the procedure and then I find myself in the recovery room. Since they pump a slight amount of air into your lower intestines to inflate for easier manuvering during the procedure---they ask that before you leave to go home, that you at least expel some of the air while in recovery. So obviously I am bloated while i am in recovery, and the nurse tells me just to pass gas. Keep in mind that I have nothing on but the hospital gown and am covered with a blanket.

so I go to expel gas... and what else comes out............. everyone's brown little nemesis---all over the bed. And is there a nurse within shouting distance....No.

chris2fur

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
  8. Private
I think the one that really sticks out in my head was the first trip to the doctor wearing. He was going to do a digital and once he came in the room (i was soooo paranoid about being there I was watching him the whole time to see if he would stare at me or something) and not even looking at me said Drop 'Em. So, i did as he was sitting in the chair looking at my folder then he looked up just a bit and literally yelled (it sounded like it but more like a really loud voice) "You're wearing a diaper!! Why are you wearing a diaper?!" I was sooo mad i wanted to hit him but more embarrassed about why he'd say such a thing that I just stood there in shock and almost started crying. He asked me again and I said it's because i have accidents and that's why i'm here and pointed to the folder. He just said 'Oh.' in a normal tone and told me to turn around...etc. I was over the table and was so freakin mad i wanted to just leave. The worst part was when I was back at the nurses desk and he had someone else in the same room. He was talking to the guy in a normal voice and I could hear him so then I knew that everyone there and even in the waiting room could have heard him. My heart sank as I saw how many people were there. My Uncle had a talk with him and I think reported him or something and the next time I had to go back he was all like "Here, we're going to get you all fixed up, OK?" I still don't know what was said but I think he got the crap scared outta him because he was SUPER nice to me ever since.

BabyJohn

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
My most embarrassing story happened when my wife and I were in Hawaii last year to get married. All of our guests were staying in the same resort. One morning her mom and dad stopped by early and were visiting us. They woud usually just pop in and tell us what they had planned for the day and then we would go to breakfast or whatever. Well this morning they stuck around for while and her mom asked if she could use our bathroom. Without thinking about it my wife told her sure go ahead. Well when I went in there shortly after they had left, the trash can that was under our sink was pulled next to the toilet. Inside (mind you this is one of the Small cans hotels are famous for) is my extremely wet abena xplus I had taken off that morning when I showered and on the counter was the desitin and baby powder my wife had put on me before we went to bed. At this point only my wife was aware of my bedwetting. My mother in law has never mentioned it, but there is no doubt in my mind that she knows I wear diapers. She did later mention in passing at thir house that hse had an a ppointment to she her dr about her incontinence. Just still freaks me out even though my wife keeps reassuring me that they don't know and if they did it wouldn't matter to them.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was at work at then end of a long day and sitting in a very wet diaper. I got up to leave an I noticed a huge wet spot on my chair. I quickly grabbed my jacket and pulled it down over the back of my pants and hoped that no one saw me. When I got home the back of my pants was soaked. I had a tiny pin sized hole in the back of my plastic pants and that was the source of the leak. Now I always check my plastic pants for holes before I put them on.

Status
Not open for further replies.