Sex?!?!

Have you *ahem* done it?!!? =D

• w00t w00t... I've done it :D

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • nope. still a virgin. *awwwww

Votes: 38 61.3%
  • I'm soooo close!!! .... omgg sooo close!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
  1. I'm freakin' fantastic (of course!)
  2. Yep, sure have!
  3. Sex...just sex...is the best!

D

daria7483

1. I've had sex many times, if that's what you're asking, but for heaven's sake, I'm almost 25! I wouldn't consider protected sex in a committed relationship when you are well out of high school being "bad."

2. Yep.

3. Diapers, and diaper sex, but all are pretty good.

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I still can't picture intercourse with a diaper on, but having my hand down in her private bits, and feeling her climax, while she wore one would be hecka exciting.

D

daria7483

I still can't picture intercourse with a diaper on, but having my hand down in her private bits, and feeling her climax, while she wore one would be hecka exciting.
As eclipse said, no, intercourse with both parties wearing a diaper would be pretty much impossible. When I hear "diaper sex" I take it to mean foreplay and sexual activity involving diapers that ultimately leads to sex.

B

BabyGirlBo

1) ...I thought I was good...he seemed to think so, anyway, but then again, he's a man, and therefore was happy to get sex, despite my "goodness", or lack theirof...Now I know this doesn't apply to all men, just the ones I've screwed.

2) Nope, never had diaper sex. I think it would be an interesting thing to try, especially with a girl^_^

3) I think sex by itself will turn out to be better. I mean, I'd love to be in the middle of a scene, for ex, cuddling on a couch, drinking a bottle, and then having to go get changed, and having sex in the middle of it. But, I'm not sexually aroused by diapers, so I'm probably not the prime person to answer this question.

On another note-I've never actually made love yet. Oh, I've had sex, but never been close enough with the person to consider it "making love". It might not matter to some people, but to me, I think after I have, my answer might be a little different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy
I'm 23. only had sex once with another babyfur ^^'; had just broken up with someone, and well, it was a sweltering day in the summer, were both diapered and snuggled. Lonely snuggles after the breakup makes for good but clumsy sex. (Seriously, I'm embarrassed at how bad I was at first.) But, i can be assured I will never become the 40 year old virgin.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
1)Are you bad/good?
Well, I know my way around a penis, So I'd say I'm pretty good. Don't really have the experience, but meh...

2)Have you had diaper sex (where both of y'all wear diapers)?
Nope. How would that work, anyway? Just rip a hole in them, or.... ?

3)Which do you like better (sexually), diapers or sex? ...... or diaper sex?
Sex. Not everyone's a DL.... >_>

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
1) Yeah, that earthquake in China...all me.

2) No, although I think it would be interesting. On the notion of 'is diaper sex, sex?' I guess it all depends on your definition of sex.

3) Sex, diapers, or intimacy...tough choice, it depends on the partner

Amy

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, , Other, Private
diaper humping

its basically the same erotic feeling but instead of taking the diaper off you keep it on and hump each other. Its alot of fun!!!

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Could be. As someone up above said, various foreplay can be done in diapers to create orgasm as well, and that, to me, would be exciting to watch/help with.

Entity

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
1). Due to my social inability to sweet talk a girl into being my girlfriend (I have since then given up resolving to wait); I have not done it before. So, if I happen to lucky enough to do it sometime in the near future, I suppose I would be very bad at it.

2). N/A See #1

3). N/A See #1

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
1. As far as I know I'm good at it.. Guys and girls always tell me so
2. Nope
3. And I don't really know.. I'd probably take sex with a girl over sex with a guy though..

LuvsGurl

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Well seeing as DF Spilled the beans.. haha

1. Never had a complaint
2. yes, one in, and both in.
3. any sex, in or out. Diapers for me are not a sexual thing.

I am a master! :D
I have one quesiton, how can anyone Realy grade themself (when other person is involved) the issue of if you are good is theirs to make.
2.) Kind of have. You can not exactly have diaper sex with both people wear diapers, or you could not have sex or your parts will be covered. I have had sex right after changing my ex with the diaper under us. It was awesome to say the least.
And yes you can have both diapered at the same time, you just have to use your imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.