Sex vs diapers

CuteFantasy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
sex is more important, its how humans reproduce. theres a lot of different ways on how to add our own personal flavor to sex but thats all just for our own enjoyment.

NekoLittle

Someday I will know what to put here
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
considering that I have been without sex for almost a decade and added to a low libido (for various reasons that I will not specify here) ... I would say diapers, specifically in a 51/49 ratio.

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The two go hand in hand. Now a days I rarely have sex with my fiancee that doesn't involve diapers. Same was true when I was a teen who wet his bed.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I'm barely past being a virgin so it's hard to say as I've never had diapered sex and my sexual experiences have been... well, hit and miss. I haven't found any guys that I trust enough to have sexual relationships with beyond 1 or 2, and those are friends with benefits that I fool around with while drunk. I still have a difficult time accepting my sexuality and processing some trauma from abuse I endured as a kid. Makes sexual relationships very hard for me.

I will say that diapers are a HUGE part of my personal sexual play. Like, almost 90-95% of it

Peesalot

I love wearing lingerie
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
All things being equal, I'd say sex is more important to me. But, since all things are no longer equal, being in a now sexless marriage I'd say diapers are more important to me. However, I really do enjoy my solo sex play so there is that to consider.

Sheepies

Just your friendly neighborhood baa-by
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Ideally both.
My partner and I sadly don't have sex too often any more. And self sex usually involves diapers so... Tie?

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Ideally both.
Yup. I have a hard time imagining being happy with just one or the other. For me, diapers are very much a parallel sexuality that requires its own attention.

And self sex usually involves diapers so... Tie?
Diapers, as a target of sexual desire, are certainly far more convenient and available than another person's private parts, that's for sure! If diaper fetishes didn't come bundled with so much stigma and so many self-image issues, they'd almost be a blessing.

My partner and I sadly don't have sex too often any more.
:-/

Last edited:

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My fiancee and I regularly have sex while I'm diapered. It often happens while she is changing me and before she pins a new diaper on me.