Sex Dream...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyah

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
so as the title suggests i had one last night (not to brag or anything)

now i'm a straight male but the dream had me doing something of the opposite nature, i was giving head.:sweatdrop:

now i'v been thinking about it all day and well part of me wants to do just that but i'm not interested in men romantically or sexually any further than that.

advice please.

Wazzle

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Other
It happens, every straight male at least one time in their life will have a homosexual fantasy.

L

LittleDrummerGirl

I've had 'sex dreams', gay and straight. And I've constantly waivered back and forth between gay and straight and bi and whatever else as my sexuality, I've had true fantasies for each every one of them.

Nyuka

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
If you're not interested in guys, that's no biggie. I think all of us at one time or another have dreams about being with the same/opposite sex. Doesn't mean we're gay or straight. It's just there.

Role
Private
so as the title suggests i had one last night (not to brag or anything)

now i'm a straight male but the dream had me doing something of the opposite nature, i was giving head.:sweatdrop:

now i'v been thinking about it all day and well part of me wants to do just that but i'm not interested in men romantically or sexually any further than that.

advice please.
Hawt.

Don't read anything into it, though. Look, you can fly in your dreams sometimes, does that make you a bird in real-life? No.

In dreams, you are free to be whomever you wish, whatever you wish, and experience things you never could in the waking world. Head is awesome, your dream had some awesome in it, and you shouldn't worry about it.

downtide

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I don't think it means anything. Dreams are just your brain's way of processing stuff that's stored up in there. It could have been triggered by something as simple as overhearing a conversation, or glancing at something online.

I once had a dream that I was a heroin junkie - though I've never touched drugs in my life (aside from very occasional pot-smoking) and I've absolutely no desire ever to do something like that.

Lilsteve

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
I am one hundred percent straight I do not find men even slightly attractive (ladyboys asside) yet I have had fantasy about giving oral, I even gave a guy a handyj once just after we met up and he changed my nappy I didn't fancy him or anything I was just aroused, don't worry it means nothing, other than the fact your very open minded which is good considering your/our other interests

EmilyAdella

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Take it as a passing thought, maybe your brain had just collected some imagery and was releasing it.

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
I've had 'sex dreams', gay and straight. And I've constantly waivered back and forth between gay and straight and bi and whatever else as my sexuality, I've had true fantasies for each every one of them.

I experience the same feelings as Little Drummer Boy. My, so-called, "sex dreams" occur quite often as my brain must fantasize on some past sexual experiences that I have had. I rarely have wet dreams anymore as I had when I was going through puberty. But I have to confess that I still wake up erect most mornings.

jak3

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, , Carer
If you're not interested in guys, that's no biggie. I think all of us at one time or another have dreams about being with the same/opposite sex. Doesn't mean we're gay or straight. It's just there.
not me, I mean I've had some weird dreams homosexuality wasn't one of them

Petr89

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is normal and nothing to worry about. If you are gay or bi you'd find pictures of gay men appealing. The brain is a funny thing. I've always assumed that a dream is just your mind going over stuff you experienced while another part of the brain adds pictures to it while yet another part of the brain makes it into some kind of story. So you might have seen some gay pictures on the net (there are many everywhere) and you may have seen the person you had the dream about that day and your brain randomly mashed them together.
I too have had gay dreams in the past. I know for sure I'm not gay. It's just a funny thing the brain does. Don't worry about it. (although I know from experience it will occupy your mind for a few days :))

But again, if you are gay you'd probably find gay men (or pictures of them) sexually appealing. That is, I think, the only true factor.

ilostthesheriff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
This is normal and nothing to worry about. If you are gay or bi you'd find pictures of gay men appealing. The brain is a funny thing. I've always assumed that a dream is just your mind going over stuff you experienced while another part of the brain adds pictures to it while yet another part of the brain makes it into some kind of story. So you might have seen some gay pictures on the net (there are many everywhere) and you may have seen the person you had the dream about that day and your brain randomly mashed them together.
I too have had gay dreams in the past. I know for sure I'm not gay. It's just a funny thing the brain does. Don't worry about it. (although I know from experience it will occupy your mind for a few days :))

But again, if you are gay you'd probably find gay men (or pictures of them) sexually appealing. That is, I think, the only true factor.
A fulfilling response.

I have had similar dreams. Not sexual or physical but more intimate. Like a connection (sleeping next to a male). I did some thinking on this as it was perplexing to me being a straight male and found some interesting connections with past experiences. I also made a few rudimentary conclusions.

1) Perhaps I was processing an "uncomfortable moment" as I have had to share a bed on past travels.

2) Men have a supressed feminine side that leaks through subconsciously during sleep.

3) During sleep men can let thier guard down and process imagined or unimagined fantasies no matter how bizzare they are. Afterall, if your dreams weren't interesting or challenging you would have a hard time reaching REM and completing a cycle of sleep.

4) The conclusion that no one can claim to ever had an out-of-charactar fantasy is logical. I deem it impossible to go through life at any stage without having an un-charactaristic thought or fantasy. Our minds are too complicated to not breech the subject during a stage or lifetime.

5) Without dreaming or fantasizing we would never have the ability to evaluate ourselves and understand who we truly are.

6) Dreams are vital to processing situational and emotional data that is too complex to sift through during conscious living.

However, if the fanasy persists or becomes an emotional staff while conscious day after day or consumes your thoughts after weeks, they may be telling you something.

Actions based on desire are true reflections of the engine that drives us. Not the never ending inquisitive side of our minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.