MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Today has been one of those days that I wish I was a girl. At least people would not be so hard on me for like my little pony or the color pink. I in fact may not even have as many people think I am weird when they find out about my passion for a stuffed animal. My pinkie pie is perhaps the only thing that brings peace to my mind when she is in my arms.

I did not feel like screaming at people today but I felt like if I had one more comment about ABDL or homosexuality I would yell on the top of my lungs and possibly with tears; "If I could change my sex I would just because so many people question my intentions. Perhaps I would have more control over my sex drive and people would understand me better."

I know this is a normal feeling but I wish I could get people to understand me. Sometimes I feel like I am the most useless person in the room to get people to notice that I am not different than they are. I am human and I have passions. I bleed and I hurt the same way they do.

I will get somewhere in life that I will be very successful. I will get back into college and away from people who don't understand what questions are inappropriate. Oh yea, and act appropriately too. There is some one I work with that will do some very raunchy stuff behind you and you would not figure out why everyone is laughing until you turn around.

Sorry for ranting but I needed to relieve some stress that I have been having.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Well,

I think everyone has hard times in a variety of scenarios...

I really doesn't matter boy or girl...some people just find anything they can to get on your nerves...

A bit younger than you I had similar experiences not with mlp...that didn't exist...

But, many people in thier late teens and twenties aren't as grown up as the feel they should, and they find any issue they can to tear down other to make them feel superior or grown up...

Just tell them to take a long walk off a short pier...

Ranting, yelling, etc...just eggs them on...

I know it's hard, and annoying, but it will be better sooner or later...

Ex. My best friend was still doing this till just a few months ago...he's 42...acts about 18...

I've known him since birth...we played as real babies, kids, forever...

I actually grew out of this seeing and doing some pretty horrible shit in my life durring the 90's...Rude awakening to say the least!

He finally got over it this summer...some people it takes a long time, some less...

He bought his gf a ring, getting married this January...

So, don't let them drag you down, mlp is fine, my ex gf's son watched it sometimes and that's good, seems like a nice show...I might have to watch it someday myself...but, I'm watching more anime in little land right now...

You hang in there, try to nt ignore it, but don't let them under your skin...it's hard but if there isn't a response they are expecting, it will become boring for them...

Find a way to get your little time and de-stressed...

B

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Except it's not easier to be female, because then you have different problems and societal expectations. Women are judged for being childish too.

C

CrinklySiren

Being female is no easier than being male as everyone else mentioned. Just teach yourself to not give a shit and others will follow, if you show others that you dont care what they say then they will see they are getting nowhere by being ignorant dicks.

From a scientific point of view, you're at an age where being understood is impossible because you are still going through changes internally... even if you found someone to listen to you and tell you they understand, you would still feel like people dont understand. Just wake up every day happy to be yourself and ignore everyone who tries to bring you down because in the end what makes you happy is what is important. But being a girl or wishing you were a girl isnt going to change people's reactions to childishness or homosexuality... people are still gonna bitch and complain about ignorant shit. Just remember that those people are uneducated and afraid to embrace innocence because they've already killed their sense of imagination. Don't let them kill yours.

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I love it when men say 'chicks have it so much easier' lmao.

Albasion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I love it when men say 'chicks have it so much easier' lmao.

Um. I'm not completely sure if I'm right, but it seems to me that the topicstarter has gender identity issues, in which case this and other posts in this topic may be somewhat offensive. o.o I mean, I get it, don't underestimate the trouble women have to put up with, that seems fair... but don't underestimate the impact of being in the 'wrong body' either.

Of course, I may be wrong in which case your post is legitimate. But we can't just assume that to be true.

C

CrinklySiren

Um. I'm not completely sure if I'm right, but it seems to me that the topicstarter has gender identity issues, in which case this and other posts in this topic may be somewhat offensive. o.o I mean, I get it, don't underestimate the trouble women have to put up with, that seems fair... but don't underestimate the impact of being in the 'wrong body' either.

Of course, I may be wrong in which case your post is legitimate. But we can't just assume that to be true.

being someone with GID, it doesnt seem (to me)that the OP has gender identity issues, he seems fairly content being a man with the only issue being that if he were a girl, his way of life would (although false) may be easier... But wanting to be a girl for the sake of having your feminine behavior justified doesn't necessarily mean he has gender identity issues.

The problem is that the world needs to learn to accept feminine men and masculine women. I will admit however that it is more socially acceptable for a girl to emote masculine traits than it is for a man to emote feminine traits because usually it results in ridicule if a man likes fragile feminine things, but if a woman likes sports and cars, no one looks twice... i mean there is a reason why the word tomboy exists for girls yet there is no equivalent corresponding term for feminine men. Now, once again, both men and women have their challenges, but as far as society goes, masculine women are more widely accepted than feminine men, thats a statistical fact, in fact there are men who would love a girl with masculine behavioral traits. But as far as the OP having gender identity issues, it doesn't seem likely... at least not from this post alone. Maybe he DOES, but this post is too vague to be used as reference to GID.

But in the end one would have to ask themselves what it is that defines gender roles? Is it pink for girls and blue for boys? sports for boys and make up for girls? We live in a very black and white world. Say fuck it to black and white and jump into an orgy with the other colors on the color wheel.

timmywimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I agree with Crinkly, the OP is simply noting something which I also believe to be true: it is easier for girls - even women - to wear childish clothes, like shortalls/dungarees, cartoon character t-shirts, colourful wellington boots, nightclothes with teddy bears or kittens on - without anyone pointing and saying: 'shit! it's some kind of pervert!'

Having said that - as I have posted elsewhere - it is now incredibly easy for a man on the High Street or in the shopping mall here in the UK to buy himself a Superman onesie or even a Mickey Mouse t shirt. Grown up clothing is becoming less ... grown up. ...

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
it is easier for girls - even women - to wear childish clothes, like shortalls/dungarees, cartoon character t-shirts, colourful wellington boots, nightclothes with teddy bears or kittens on - without anyone pointing and saying: 'shit! it's some kind of pervert!'

Wrong, it's easier for short, slim, attractive young women that take care of their appearance to wear childish clothing, and even then they get judged.

CharliePup

Mommy's puppy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
  4. Other

There is nothing in his post to indicate any gender dysphoria: the reasons given for wanting to be a woman/girl are purely based on a perceived advantage women have (being able to enjoy childish thins without ridicule, being allowed to have emotions). It is almost (but not quite) like if I were to say 'I wish I were a man because then people would take me more seriously': I /do/ wish that sometimes, it doesn't mean I wish I suddenly became a man or have discomfort about being physically female. In short, there's no indication the OP is in pain because they are not female, but rather that they are 'in pain' because society has decided their behaviour is inappropriate for a male.

My post is very much one of annoyance: I'm kinda getting tired of men going 'hmmf girls get away with so much' in the ABDL community and not realizing the privileges/benefits they have from being male, however I admit I didn't do a good job of explaining what my comment meant.

OP, it sucks that you feel you can't be yourself in public, but there are plenty of disadvantages to being a woman as well. It's a little upsetting when people say 'I wish I was a woman/part of x group because then I could avoid y expectation from society' without acknowledging they have loads of crappy expectations on them from society too.

Last edited:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm curious as to how the conversation of AB/DLs came up? This has never happened among my friends, and am I ever glad it hasn't. I've never heard muggels talk about AB/DL.

Capybyra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Ok- my amused tolerance for all diversity is a WARM amusement with an explicit banishment of malice..Call it more of a "Shared Smile" if that works for you,eh? We're all in some way looking for our comforts. And it's so needlessly tragic that folks cannot accept us "as is" for want of a better phrasing.

To be openly honest- Respect for our desires begins and ends with their harming no one. Uh- there's an inescapable qualifier- hurts does NOT empower hate for diversity! If you're "hurt" by SOMEONE ELSE BEING DIFFERENT- For the love of sanity- get professional help before you do damage to yourself or others.

I'm NOT hurt if you love differently or wish to be a different person- I-and all of us- however ARE at risk of violence from folks who feel we're a threat.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
I'm curious as to how the conversation of AB/DLs came up? This has never happened among my friends, and am I ever glad it hasn't. I've never heard muggels talk about AB/DL.

Well,

Muggles don't tread where they aren't welcome, that being said some muggles are just a disguise...

I've run into a couple that are in the know...but that's two in like 30 years...outside the scene at least...

B

MatalicPebble

LP2Lily
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
CrinklyEmilyLG
You hit the nail on the head. You also bring up good points. I know being a girl I would still have people judge me. On the other hand I wonder sometimes if having my pinkie pie would not be judged so much if I was a girl.
Dogboy
The conversation came up because of wearing a collar and people thought it was weird. They still don’t know that I am ABDL. They just know that I like MLP and fur art. To them this is strange. Yea I am glad that most of the people I work with don’t know my little side. The people who do know are the ones that I trust.
For the rest of you
Thanks for your replies. I talked to a friend of mine on the net the other day and he really got me in a better mood. With your replies I think I have a real good stand point on this.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
CrinklyEmilyLG
You hit the nail on the head. You also bring up good points. I know being a girl I would still have people judge me. On the other hand I wonder sometimes if having my pinkie pie would not be judged so much if I was a girl.
Dogboy
The conversation came up because of wearing a collar and people thought it was weird. They still don’t know that I am ABDL. They just know that I like MLP and fur art. To them this is strange. Yea I am glad that most of the people I work with don’t know my little side. The people who do know are the ones that I trust.
For the rest of you
Thanks for your replies. I talked to a friend of mine on the net the other day and he really got me in a better mood. With your replies I think I have a real good stand point on this.

I'm glad you're feeling better. I sometimes get something running in my head that happened during the day, and then I can't sleep. It just keeps running and running until it runs out of energy. I live in Virginia, and I hear a lot of negative discussions, especially concerning gay people and gay marriage. It makes me angry, but sometimes the easiest course of action is to say nothing and move on. Ignoring people also makes a statement, and it can take the wind out of them.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think your on a case of "hand for a hangnail"
Your going to catch shit from everyone. It takes a while to learn that, then alot longer to fully accept it. I didn't learn that until I had already learned 6 instruments and couldn't figure out why I was still condescended by other musicians.

MLP, Fruitcake, being fat, there is always something you will get looks for.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
I think your on a case of "hand for a hangnail"
Your going to catch shit from everyone. It takes a while to learn that, then alot longer to fully accept it. I didn't learn that until I had already learned 6 instruments and couldn't figure out why I was still condescended by other musicians.

MLP, Fruitcake, being fat, there is always something you will get looks for.

Exactly,

As you get older, you tend to not get as much shit from people too...

It's wierd, when I was younger I p,Ayer the macho man, and did all the macho stuff...

Now, some I still do, I try to waterski in the summer, had a custom ski built for my bad foot...I can pull about two slalom courses a day...not like the old days..but ok...

Now, I did the back country skiing and heli skiing, mountain climbing, racing cars, all the crap...

Now, even before I crashed a couple years back...I saw no need to climb a mountain...in fact a good friend of mine was training for rainier, which I've been up a couple times, and I'm like why?

Now, if it's something I want to do I do it...and don't care if someone doesn't like it...

I just am myself...and I feel much better than back then about myself...

I have long hair, I wear shorts all winter, I don't really care if someone thinks I look "different" I'm comfortable with me...

You will eventually believe what you already know inside, the only person that needs to be comfortable with whatever you do is yourself...

If you are true to your feelings, and the true you, everything else seems to start flowing in the right direction.

Damn anyone who tries to pressure people to conform to some esoteric "standard" that changes or disappears like a fart in the wind....

No offence intended, but your only 22 and at that age I know where I was and you need to know and explore yourself...

I spent many years going in circles, spinning my wheels, and just becoming so frustrated with people and thier very narrow perception they have...

When I was 22 I was working in and out of the country and experiencing other cultures that are even more narrow of a norm than here, and others that were much more diverse...

Just know that it doesn't go on forever, and every year it does as a whole get easier to be true to yourself without fear of being shunned or reprisal...

See, whial I'm not wanting a sex change myself, I do tend to lean more towards the sensitive side, and my little is seriously that way...

Just the other day watching from up on poppy hill...I ended up in tears a couple times...but I was also in my little mindset as well...

Now, no matter what when I was your age I would have never admitted that...but twenty years later I can

I'm glad your feeling better as well...

Just know that there is always people you can talk to and not be judged for whatever feeling your going through.

B

timmywimmy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Rissy,

I think you're widening the debate beyond its real bounds. Of course I acknowledge the impact of sexist behaviour on women's lives, it's undeniable. All I'm talking about here is the extent to which - up to a point - certain aspects of AB dress will draw less attention for women than they will for men.

But I certainly have to acknowledge that even this applies less and less with age. ...

shertion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Although I do think men certainly have some advantages, I think that in terms of how people accept the clothes women wear is much easier. I personally wear women's flip flops (very plain and hard to tell that they're women's) and that's pretty much the only think I can get away with wearing. Anything more flashy "feminine" (high heels for example, or more colorful flip flops, skirts, shirts, etc.) causes people to point and stare. And I live in California, in an area where gays are mostly accepted, people still stare at me. I can never wear women's clothes in public because of the nervousness of someone who's anti-gay or whatnot attacking me.

I also feel fear whenever I dress up like a woman because I'm afraid I might be taken for a women and someone may attempt to sexually assault me or something. By the way I am really weak (probably equal in strength to most teenage girls) so its a genuine concern.

On the other hand, if a woman were to wear men's shoes, jeans, shirts, etc., not one would even bother paying attention. That is one benefit women have.

mypet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
Dear MLPPebble
Just read all the post that you received here and it all true and good advice. The one thing i know is the lower the intelligences the more the hurtful teasing. Just by their short falls gives me a direction towards the people who understand and are friendly, they are the one i want to be friends with. Life too short to spend time wanting every one to like me.
Sincerely mypet

Status
Not open for further replies.