Sensation of remembering that you're in a diaper?

freechris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, as I've said before, I've been wearing 24/7 since basically mid-September. When I started though, it was me coming off of an seven-day hiatus. And whenever I get back into diapers after awhile, I notice some strange euphoric sensations. For example, I will be sleeping and thinking "Oh dear. I need to wake up and go pee." I will then wake up and remember that I am in a diaper, and just release right there. And I get quite the tickling sense of euphoria.
Does anyone else get this sensation?

Reactions: Sidewinder, I_am_Groot, Blekyss and 4 others
Yes feels great

freechris said:
So, as I've said before, I've been wearing 24/7 since basically mid-September. When I started though, it was me coming off of an seven-day hiatus. And whenever I get back into diapers after awhile, I notice some strange euphoric sensations. For example, I will be sleeping and thinking "Oh dear. I need to wake up and go pee." I will then wake up and remember that I am in a diaper, and just release right there. And I get quite the tickling sense of euphoria.

Yes i get this sensation Too!
I woke up to my wet pee diaper. 😊 It feelings really Good!

E200D6DA-9D8A-4089-90D0-DAE49AC69DF1.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes! I was 24/7 for a few months and at first, I had to tell myself "oh, just use your diaper" and I loved it. Then using and wearing just became natural. On the flip side, I was diaper dependent after four months and had to tell myself to go to the toilet to retrain myself

freechris said:
Yeah, being able to wee in bed never gets old, but it’s particularly special when you’ve had a spell out of nappies.

Back