Seni Super Quatro

Rmch

I’m anonymous. Yes, I’m a closeted DL.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey Guys,

I was wondering what your opinions are on the seni super Quatro diaper.

How quiet is it, how absorbent is it?

Also how much ride does it have? (how much does that back and sides show whilst wearing everyday clothes).

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorelaxed
It’s been my daily diaper for two years. I’ve found the tabs are not refastenable, they are quiet and not noticeable.

Reactions: tunafish, ABDLBoy, Jorelaxed and 1 other person
I've worn them as my go to office diaper for years. The are a great diaper for daily wear. I also use them a lot in the summer when its hot and humid out.

Reactions: Marck and Jorelaxed
Rmch said:
Hey Guys,

I was wondering what your opinions are on the seni super Quatro diaper.

How quiet is it, how absorbent is it?

Also how much ride does it have? (how much does that back and sides show whilst wearing everyday clothes).
Its good diaper

I wear them from time to time.
They are a soft, very quiet, cloth backed disposable with excellent absorbency.

It’s really great. I typically wear the seni supers plus but when i can’t change for a longer than normal amount of time I’ll wear a Quattro.

Seni Quatro (and note that it is spelled "Quatro" not "Quattro") is a great choice. It has been rated for an incredible 86 ounces of maximum usable capacity. It also stretches less than any cloth-like backed diaper I have tested.

Reactions: dlSwimmer
Very good diaper, and price, atleast EU area, is reasonable.

They are not bad, but I personally don't care for them. Cloth backed diapers get uncomfortable and they start to sag much sooner than their plastic backed counterparts. The thickness on these rarely got fully used when I wore them, and I usually opted for the super plus.

They are comfortable enough and work well enough for a budget cloth-backed diaper, but unless you like thick sagging cloth backed diapers, you will get just as much use out of the super plus for a lower price. If you want comfortable thickness and extra absorbency, then I would recommend opting for plastic backed such as Abena M4, Molicare, or Megamax.

Reactions: Jonnythepony
I'm on my 6th diaper since they came and I'll be honest, I ditched the m4's for the moment. I love the smell/swell combo. The sag is perfect for me but it's nothing a onesie can help.
10/10 comfortable, quiet, breathable and take up to 4 voids before I feel 'the pool' around the leak guards. The odor control is lacking a bit but I personally enjoy that aspect a lot.
If you're the owner of a penis, it feels like there more room in the front of the diaper. Its very comfortable and doesn't pull everything between your legs when you stand up. I've had issues with this before with more expensive diapers and it drove me crazy.

Get Emm

Back