Seni Quatro briefs

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter1070

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Im very interested in the Seni Quatro briefs from xp medical. Im having hard times finding detailed pics of them. I would like to see close up of the inside and outside. Thanks for any help

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't have any pics right now but they are pretty good diapers.
My thoughts
They hold more pee than M-4 due to a high SAP content.
Are pink if you care.
Have a light floral scent like my EX's maxi pads.
The tapes pull off the back sheet unless you staple them.
Are the only clothbacked I've reordered.

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I liked them, they're comparable to most of the high end diapers, definitely the best clothbacked I've tried. Unfortunately XPMedical seem to have stopped carrying my size in them, :(

NotTheAverageMan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The best clothbacked diaper out there with a high capacity as others have said.
I even think the capacity of the Seni is better than an Abena M4...anyway due to it being a clothbacked diaper it's the one I use in the summer, as it allows for some airflow without compromising odor control etc.

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Unfortunately I used up mine or I could provide pictures. They're mostly white with M4-esque light pink design. Slight floral scent. They controlled odor quite well, but still suffered from that damp/clammy feeling associated with cloth backed. Capacity was what you'd expect from a premium. They're definitely the best cloth backed I've tried, but with the way cloth backed currently are that's a bit like saying you're the tallest person in the midget basketball league.

Status
Not open for further replies.