Selling my entire stash and a few unique things

Ranma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
I need to clear up space in my house, so I'm selling all my diapers in the closet and a bunch of old stuff I had saved up (because I have way too much!). Am I sure I want to sell all this? Absolutely. I'm not charging full price, my priority is to get rid of them to a good home! The last thing I want to do is give them to Goodwill.

I'd prefer to negotiate prices and give someone the entire stash if you're able show up at my house. Due to how much I have I'm leaning towards not shipping, but we'll see.

I'll try and take care of things in a timely manner as my schedule allows.

Feel free to PM me if you need clarification on something. Due to how much I have, I haven't posted super-specific measurements on everything. If you can't PM yet because of forum rank, just post in the thread.

I'm a 34 inch waist, so most here will be medium sized.
If anything changes, I'll just add it as a separate post in this thread.
I live in Pensacola, FL, less than 1 hour from Alabama.

List of things I'm selling:
*About a dozen cloth supersnap diapers from Rearz
*1 used diaper cover designed and custom-made by an engineer friend (I originally paid him >$100 for it)
*20+ sherpa cotton boosters
*Rearz Nighttime bulky fitted (Hello kitty, Medium) - About 4 or 5
*Rearz Nighttime bulky fitted (Blue nursery, Medium) - About 3
*Rearz flat oldschool cloth diapers (medium) - I believe I have 8 of these
*Several waterproof washable cloth mats, range from small to large
*Custom made from Germany purple ABDL padded romper with snaps and buckles (very fluffy). Has removable velcro padded center. Comes with matching purple mittens (elastic, not tiable)
*Custom made in Germany blue tieable ABDL romper with cloth lining and zipper removable pouch with vinyl pouch of extra fluff. Great for playing dressup.
*About 20 pairs of PVC plastic pants, used and new (medium)
*1 pair of rubber pants (medium)
*2-3 pairs of Gary Euroflex plastic pants (medium) *These are not affected by petroleum products like Vaseline!
*Long Sleeve Safari Onesie - Thumb Hole - brand new (small)
*Princess Pink Girls Onesie, brand new (small)
*Several used Rearz safari onesies from Rearz (medium)
*Used and slightly frayed Little for Big blue onsie and matching skirt http://www.littleforbig.com/product/cosplay-magical-onesie-sailorblue-skirt-set/
*Princess pink footed jammies from Rearz used only a few times with no signs of wear https://rearz.ca/princess-pink-jammies/

Accoutrements:
*Two Japanese ABDL magazines from when I lived in Japan, written entirely in Japanese. Very unique.
*Several pacifiers with 3 size-6 teats total
--> 1 clear hard silicone version from Rearz with light chewing marks
--> 2 standard size-6 teats that come with most adult pacifiers

*Rearz - Princess Pink - Adult Glass Baby Bottle - has standard size nipple
*TEN@NIGHT Adult Baby Bottle with Adult Pacifier ABDL Love (Purple) - has extended adult nipple

*17 tubes of A+D original ointment
*I also have a box of Freedom Cath condom-style catheters - Ref #8400 - box has about 90/100 sealed units left
*Have a dozen CD's of ABDL pictures and hypnosis tracks I bought from fellow DL a decade ago
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In addition to all the disposables, I'm selling all my cloth diapers which are currently not pictured.
Some were listed above, but not all. I'll add them later to the Google Photos link.
Everything cloth has been washed in my new washer/dryer pair's sanitize cycle. I have NEVER used dryer sheets!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Google Photos link because I can only post 10 images- I'll try to add everything later from the list that wouldn't fit in-line to this thread.

3 packs + loose diapers = 41 DC Amor (medium)
IMG_20190922_213536.jpg

3 packs + loose diapers = 35 MyDiaper Yellow (medium)
partially used pack Rearz Inspire Select = 6 diapers (medium)
IMG_20190922_213541.jpg

1 pack vintage Attends = 22 diapers (medium)
1 pack Depends Max protection = 20 diapers (small/medium)
2 packs Dry 24/7 = 36 diapers (large)
IMG_20190922_213557.jpg

Partially used pack of Dry 24/7's (Large)
IMG_20190922_213624.jpg

Partially used pack of vintage Depend undergarments = 18 diapers (The belts are missing)
IMG_20190922_213808.jpg

Partially used pack vintage size 6 Luvs (Barney) = 8 baby diapers
IMG_20190922_213841.jpg

Partially used pack of Japanese Attento Diapers (90-125 cm)
Partially used pack of 24-hour Japanese diaper boosts for use with the Attento's (They hold more than even a Dry 24/7 diaper by itself!)
IMG_20190922_213609.jpg

About 18 medium diaper samples from Wearing Clouds, plus a discount coupon code!
(ignore the yellow MyDiaper partially used pack on top of them)
IMG_20190922_213652.jpg

1 of each DC Idyl diapers, both new and old design = 2 diapers (medium)
IMG_20190922_213725.jpg

Bambino prototype diaper (medium)!
IMG_20190922_213736.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonnythepony
If you don't get a local taker for the lot, I'll buy those Luvs off you - or 2 or 3 anyway. I'm in Canada though so they'd have to be shipped. If a local buyer falls through we can discuss shipping details if you're interested. I could mail you an empty envelope and you could just Return-To-Sender it back to me.

How much for the DC Amor? I live in ocala

Sure this isn't the world's worst purge cycle? That's a lot to get rid of, especially the unique and custom and personal stuff :oops:

TheMat said:
Sure this isn't the world's worst purge cycle? That's a lot to get rid of, especially the unique and custom and personal stuff :oops:

Heh, I'm just going to keep my ABDL side simple from now on. I know it's shocking, but I've wanted to do this for a long time :) Besides, I really need the extra space!

fakename said:
If you don't get a local taker for the lot, I'll buy those Luvs off you - or 2 or 3 anyway. I'm in Canada though so they'd have to be shipped. If a local buyer falls through we can discuss shipping details if you're interested. I could mail you an empty envelope and you could just Return-To-Sender it back to me.

If I don't get a local buyer, consider them yours. We'll work it out over PayPal if that's ok with you.

I'm interested in the luvs and the mydiapers.

Ranma said:
If I don't get a local buyer, consider them yours. We'll work it out over PayPal if that's ok with you.
How local? I live in West GA. I'm interested in some of those Luvs too. Only problem is that I would have to get them shipped too, because I can't drive.

Those Bambino Hybrid diapers interests me as well.

Last edited:
Sofar, I've got PM's and see thread replies from a few folks that want the Luvs, at least 1 pack of DC Amor's, mydiaper yellow's, and some cloth diapers and plastic pants (haven't "ironed" out exactly which ones just yet).

As a reminder for everyone interested, I'm not going to ship anything out, or make any final decisions until next week. If I don't have something set in stone for a local pickup or someone that's driving here, then I will commit to shipping them out to folks. Once I get all the requests in, I'll work out who to send what to. Thanks for all the PM's and thread replies sofar!

@12srepaid From west Georgia to Pensacola down through Alabama it's around 4.5 hours depending on traffic; I'm originally from Georgia myself. If you tell me you want stuff and are committed to drive here to get it, I'll hold onto it and keep it here for you.

Last edited:
Ranma said:
Sofar, I've got PM's and see thread replies from a few folks that want the Luvs, at least 1 pack of DC Amor's, mydiaper yellow's, and some cloth diapers and plastic pants (haven't "ironed" out exactly which ones just yet).

As a reminder for everyone interested, I'm not going to ship anything out, or make any final decisions until next week. If I don't have something set in stone for a local pickup or someone that's driving here, then I will commit to shipping them out to folks. Once I get all the requests in, I'll work out who to send what to. Thanks for all the PM's and thread replies sofar!

@12srepaid From west Georgia to Pensacola down through Alabama it's around 4.5 hours depending on traffic; I'm originally from Georgia myself. If you tell me you want stuff and are committed to drive here to get it, I'll hold onto it and keep it here for you.

I would make the drive if I could. :( Thanks Anyway. :)

That's quite the stash you have there. I'll pm you on the wearing clouds pack+ discount coupon

I am interested in the foreign Attends, pack of Mydiaper Yellow, Rearz Inspire, Hybrid Protective Diaper from Bambino.

Also how much are you selling for all yellow MYdiaper packs?

I don't have the prices worked out just yet, but later in the week I'll put something out more definitive. For now just know that you'll be paying item and shipping, and that I won't be charging full price for the diapers.

A few other people have expressed interest over PM's, but no one has asked about the Attends or Inspires except yourself. Provided no one picks them up at my house, they will likely go to you.

Hi all, I'll be contacting those who PM'd me this week to arrange shipping.

@Calico you can PM me too about the MyDiaper Yellow's if you still want them.

So you decided to ship. Am I out of luck?

Last edited:
do you still have the opened pack of Dry 24/7's in Large? What might you want for those?

Sorry, I don't have the loose dry 24/7s anymore, just the packs.

Hey i might be interested in your cloth prefolds based on the price shoot me a message and we can talk...

Interested in the Depends undergarments, vintage Attends, and Luvs if you still have any of those available

Would like some items but live in Australia, shipping is really expensive.

Back