Self diapering

Bellybag58

Moderated
Role
Private
Tape all four tapes and shimmy into them like a pull-up. After a few times it's easy to get them just right.

Role
Private
Lay on the bed, bottom tapes first, then top tapes.
Unless it's an Abu Kiddo/SDK V2, then left tape pulled tight, right tape pulled tight.

alwayz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
i am 67 and also wear cloth, very thick cloth, 15 to 25 diapers, and i like them pinned very tight, so when i am wet they won't sag as much, although i can go almost all day without a leak, but hard to be in public with that many unless its cold and i have layers sweatshirts and big coat, needed in minnesota, anyway! When you sit on the toilet to pin it on, can you get it pretty tight? how many do you usually wear?
I wear one contour cloth diaper and an insert. I change my diaper 3 times a day

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
must be a multiple layer contour, i take you you don't drink to much coffee like me?

alwayz

Est. Contributor
Role
must be a multiple layer contour, i take you you don't drink to much coffee like me?
The diaper has a several thickness center, and with the insert, the diaper is quite comfortable and adequate protection for my frequent wettings. I also have to change the diaper several times during the day. I always wake up with a very wet diaper in the morning. I drink a lot of coffee, and sweet tea during the day

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Est. Contributor
Role
i should probably try that, i do like the feeling of very very thick but its not practical except at night, thank you for shareing that with me

alwayz

Est. Contributor
Role
Just changed my diaper for the third time today and its not even noon!

CrazySmoker

Est. Contributor
Role
I put it laying down mostly, but a few times I did it standing.

Clothdiaperman

CLOTH DIAPER MAN
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
and
Kind of curious as to what other abdls out there do when they self diaper in terms of how you put it on. Do you do it standing, laying down, upside down? Do you tape it tight, loose, a mix of the both? What is your teqnique, and how has it changed from the start of your interest in diapers to now.
I wear cloth diapers with pins at night. I lay them out straight and flat. lay down on them across my bed, then pull tight and close and pin them in place. Put my legs in plastic pants and pull them all the way up.

Last edited:

WABX

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I pre-tape them and slide in them all the time. Best fit for me.

BukLau

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I do it standing most of the time, but laying down is easyer and makes better fitting.