Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Good afternoon,

I would be looking for a plastic pant to wear over my nappie that has got adjustable elastics on the legs ?
Has anybody got some suggestion ?
Thank you 🙏

Reactions: Angelapinks
KarinFlory said:
Good afternoon,

I would be looking for a plastic pant to wear over my nappie that has got adjustable elastics on the legs ?
Thank you 🙏
I have not seen any like that for a few years. they used to be available but it looks like no one makes them any more.

sissybaby34 said:
I have not seen any like that for a few years. they used to be available but it looks like no one makes them any more.
It’s a real pitty because they’re the best way to avoid leaks, I don’t trust the other ones

What I did was buy some 2 inch baby diaper pins and use them to tighten up the legs. This works well and has minimal cost.

Reactions: KarinFlory
Diaper covers with snaps will most likely have the ability to tighten the leg elastic. You should be able to find them in many sites.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen

• Love
5C1F6D06-9B80-4CA6-849B-723FBAF387BB.jpeg1751496A-7FCC-4249-804B-4720C53E0DBA.jpeg822F3572-5BC2-4964-80CA-C93327208AA1.jpeg224E93A4-6C60-4D43-922F-BB4C838294D3.png
You could always make one?
I made a cover that you could make the legs any size?
Just an idea

Reactions: KarinFlory, TrickCyclist, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
KarinFlory said:
Good afternoon,

Thank you 🙏
ArchtopK said:
My all time favourite plastic pants, both pull on and snap on and adjustable styles. I like the heavier plastic also and still have some I bought years ago.

Reactions: KarinFlory and Seasonedcitizen
I bought some plastic pants that were too big recently. I ended up unpicking the elastic around the legs, cutting the elastic down a bit then sewing it back on with a zig-zag stitch. You have to stretch the elestic as you're sewing it, which I find a bit fiddly. This might be a practical solution if you have a sewing machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back