Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Good afternoon,

I would be looking for a plastic pant to wear over my nappie that has got adjustable elastics on the legs ?
Has anybody got some suggestion ?
Thank you 🙏

Reactions: Angelapinks

sissybaby34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
KarinFlory said:
Good afternoon,

I would be looking for a plastic pant to wear over my nappie that has got adjustable elastics on the legs ?
Thank you 🙏
I have not seen any like that for a few years. they used to be available but it looks like no one makes them any more.

KarinFlory

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
sissybaby34 said:
I have not seen any like that for a few years. they used to be available but it looks like no one makes them any more.
It’s a real pitty because they’re the best way to avoid leaks, I don’t trust the other ones

howiebabe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What I did was buy some 2 inch baby diaper pins and use them to tighten up the legs. This works well and has minimal cost.

Reactions: KarinFlory

Kayleigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Diaper covers with snaps will most likely have the ability to tighten the leg elastic. You should be able to find them in many sites.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen

ArchtopK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

• Love

atvmotormania

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
5C1F6D06-9B80-4CA6-849B-723FBAF387BB.jpeg1751496A-7FCC-4249-804B-4720C53E0DBA.jpeg822F3572-5BC2-4964-80CA-C93327208AA1.jpeg224E93A4-6C60-4D43-922F-BB4C838294D3.png
You could always make one?
I made a cover that you could make the legs any size?
Just an idea

Reactions: KarinFlory, TrickCyclist, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
KarinFlory said:
Good afternoon,

Thank you 🙏
ArchtopK said:
My all time favourite plastic pants, both pull on and snap on and adjustable styles. I like the heavier plastic also and still have some I bought years ago.

Reactions: KarinFlory and Seasonedcitizen

TrickCyclist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I bought some plastic pants that were too big recently. I ended up unpicking the elastic around the legs, cutting the elastic down a bit then sewing it back on with a zig-zag stitch. You have to stretch the elestic as you're sewing it, which I find a bit fiddly. This might be a practical solution if you have a sewing machine.