Seeing professional AB/DL caregiver for 24-hr session

gabie109

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
For all those out there that are curious, I’ve decided to try a reputable AB/DL caregiver for a long session. My wife is totally supportive but just isn’t able to be a mommy at this point to the extent that I can be 100% little. For once in my life I’d like the opportunity to sink 100% into little space so I see this as a therapeutic and bucket list experience for me. Sure, at $1500 it’s expensive but I’m hopeful it will be worth it! I met with her on video chat and she is in an AB/DL (MDLB) relationship with her husband. She is very into nurturing littles and actually enjoys changing all kinds of diapers. It’s like a babysitting session (totally non-sexual) which is perfect for someone like me who’s married and monogamous. I’ve rented a very private house with a secluded pool in the backyard and between the two of us we will bring all kinds of fun activities to make it the best possible experience. I haven’t been 3 for 24 hours since I was actually 3 and so excited! Thoughts/comment? I promise to post all about it after I get back!

Reactions: SimCo, littlemoosey, sfsjca and 3 others
Sounds great, do let us know how it goes.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Yes, it costs a lot, but all good things cost money.
I hope you'll have an awesome time and a wonderful experience!

Update: completed 24-hr session and it was life-changing. In the real world I’m constantly having to make big and small decisions but in this space I felt exactly like a little boy and nothing more. It was more wonderful than I could have imagined and though I was worried about my feelings for that long given it was non-sexual I was pleasantly surprised that I actually prefer it that way because it’s more realistic, feels more meditative, and not just about a means to an end. The real reason I posted here though is to answer questions for anyone interested in this kind of experience because when I was looking myself I couldn’t find a lot of guidance. Not sure if there will be any interest but I’ll answer ANY question honestly so ask away!

Reactions: SimCo and sfsjca
I’d love see a quick run down on the 24 hours e.g. number of changes, what you wore (apart from nappies/diapers), how she fed you, bath or not, sleep etc. How verbal were you? Also could I ask what part of US it was based and is she open to others or was this a once off? Thanks

Reactions: Deleted member 74558 and sfsjca
ABChick said:
I’d love see a quick run down on the 24 hours e.g. number of changes, what you wore (apart from nappies/diapers), how she fed you, bath or not, sleep etc. How verbal were you? Also could I ask what part of US it was based and is she open to others or was this a once off? Thanks
Sure, first of all it was an Airbnb house with a private backyard pool surrounded by trees (in FL, quite unique but she lets you pick any place you like). After arrival, we talked for a few minutes about my preferences, general things I wanted, and both our boundaries. Then, she went to her room for a few minutes and when she came back out I was a 3yo boy. She brought me into the bedroom and changed me on the bed into my swim diaper (reusable from Rearz). She blew up my floaties and took me outside to the pool which was super warm. I swam and she talked to me like a toddler, commenting on my facial expressions and movements constantly and pointing out things in the backyard (e.g. lizards, the clouds, etc) while I splashed around. She then dried me off and we went back inside where I was changed into a proper ABU Little Kings. I may write the rest in detail later but it would take me at least 20 more minutes so I’m going to answer the rest of your questions first: there is no limit to the number of changes; as a 3yo I was verbal and could ask her for for a change but never needed to because she checked me a lot. I had one very small poopy diaper but there are no limits to how many you can have changed—I was unfortunately constipated and unable to make more. I had ~6 very wet diapers over the session, all of which she changed. For very little $ you can buy 5-point straps (including crotch) on Amazon that attach to most chairs so she strapped me into a makeshift toddler chair and left my food in bite size pieces to eat with my hands (and spoon for Mac n cheese). She would have fed me but as a 3yo I wanted to eat myself, albeit a little messy. I got a bottle before bed and in the AM which I held myself because I wanted to (she would have) and lots of juice/water during the day (she refilled it for me probably 2x/hr). I slept in my own room and she came to my bed for nighttime routine, read me stories, sang a lullaby, and tucked me in while rubbing my back. I did get bath time and it was magical! Lots of singing and splashing and toys. I was also a little sick so she checked my temperature rectally. Anyone can book and it has to either be in south FL or you’d have to pay for her flight elsewhere. But as long as it’s not sexual she will pretty much do whatever you like. I know a lot of this stuff seems sexual but somehow it doesn’t feel that way in the moment—at least for me. It was weird.

Reactions: SimCo, Deleted member 74558, ABChick and 2 others
gabie109 said:
For all those out there that are curious, I’ve decided to try a reputable AB/DL caregiver for a long session. My wife is totally supportive but just isn’t able to be a mommy at this point to the extent that I can be 100% little. For once in my life I’d like the opportunity to sink 100% into little space so I see this as a therapeutic and bucket list experience for me. Sure, at $1500 it’s expensive but I’m hopeful it will be worth it! I met with her on video chat and she is in an AB/DL (MDLB) relationship with her husband. She is very into nurturing littles and actually enjoys changing all kinds of diapers. It’s like a babysitting session (totally non-sexual) which is perfect for someone like me who’s married and monogamous. I’ve rented a very private house with a secluded pool in the backyard and between the two of us we will bring all kinds of fun activities to make it the best possible experience. I haven’t been 3 for 24 hours since I was actually 3 and so excited! Thoughts/comment? I promise to post all about it after I get back!
Make sure 1 nothing is forced 2 if u ever feel uncomfortable have a safeword 3 make sure they are legitimate and not trying not scam u 4 have fun

gabie109 said:
Sure, first of all it was an Airbnb house with a private backyard pool surrounded by trees (in FL, quite unique but she lets you pick any place you like). After arrival, we talked for a few minutes about my preferences, general things I wanted, and both our boundaries. Then, she went to her room for a few minutes and when she came back out I was a 3yo boy. She brought me into the bedroom and changed me on the bed into my swim diaper (reusable from Rearz). She blew up my floaties and took me outside to the pool which was super warm. I swam and she talked to me like a toddler, commenting on my facial expressions and movements constantly and pointing out things in the backyard (e.g. lizards, the clouds, etc) while I splashed around. She then dried me off and we went back inside where I was changed into a proper ABU Little Kings. I may write the rest in detail later but it would take me at least 20 more minutes so I’m going to answer the rest of your questions first: there is no limit to the number of changes; as a 3yo I was verbal and could ask her for for a change but never needed to because she checked me a lot. I had one very small poopy diaper but there are no limits to how many you can have changed—I was unfortunately constipated and unable to make more. I had ~6 very wet diapers over the session, all of which she changed. For very little $ you can buy 5-point straps (including crotch) on Amazon that attach to most chairs so she strapped me into a makeshift toddler chair and left my food in bite size pieces to eat with my hands (and spoon for Mac n cheese). She would have fed me but as a 3yo I wanted to eat myself, albeit a little messy. I got a bottle before bed and in the AM which I held myself because I wanted to (she would have) and lots of juice/water during the day (she refilled it for me probably 2x/hr). I slept in my own room and she came to my bed for nighttime routine, read me stories, sang a lullaby, and tucked me in while rubbing my back. I did get bath time and it was magical! Lots of singing and splashing and toys. I was also a little sick so she checked my temperature rectally. Anyone can book and it has to either be in south FL or you’d have to pay for her flight elsewhere. But as long as it’s not sexual she will pretty much do whatever you like. I know a lot of this stuff seems sexual but somehow it doesn’t feel that way in the moment—at least for me. It was weird.
Thank you so much for that. I’m really fascinated. I go to my ‘mommy’ CG around once a year and have two consecutive sessions of 5 hours each on a weekend. I am non-verbal so 1ish. Would love to try this 24 hour version. She doesn’t offer that but maybe this lady would be an option some time. I am in the EU so unlikely. Pity, I was in Miami earlier in the year with work :).

What website did you find your babysitter for the 24 hours?

sfsjca said:
What website did you find your babysitter for the 24 hours?
Found her on FetLife; but then I did a deep dive to make sure she was a) real and b) trustworthy and c) safe. Can confirm she is all 3. I’m happy to share her email if you DM me or answer any other questions.

ABChick said:
Thank you so much for that. I’m really fascinated. I go to my ‘mommy’ CG around once a year and have two consecutive sessions of 5 hours each on a weekend. I am non-verbal so 1ish. Would love to try this 24 hour version. She doesn’t offer that but maybe this lady would be an option some time. I am in the EU so unlikely. Pity, I was in Miami earlier in the year with work :).
Well next time you’re there…though if you’re wealthy enough to fly her to you she would do it! I am personally not 😭

• Love
Reactions: ABChick
Back