• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

See ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Tomorrow we face impending doom...!

I for one welcome being sucked into an alternative universe, I hope I gain supapowers.

Thoughts?

weswissa

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Nah, I like where I am. I hope it doesn't happen.

~Weswissa

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
The whole things sounds like it's from a cheap Sci-fi B movie. Scientist said that before we tested the A bomb, it could cause a chain reaction that would have taken out the entire earth. The thing that is disturbing about this is that highly respected scientists are saying that it could cause a black hole. Why would you want to screw around if you don't have a plan to stop it, once it starts? Perhaps a preemptive strike is in order. Bush is good at that. Well, it's been nice knowing you all. See you on the other side.....yes... the dark universe! How many of you ever saw the movie and series "Lex"?

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Oh yeah, I seriously went around school today shouting the end is nigh!

The one person who I didn't explain myself to was going through the steps of knowing that you're going to die. He had already progressed to anger when I left school today. lol, I'm such a horrible person...

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
But I can happen, who knows, so maybe the people with the A and H bombs calculated wrong, and these people have a new claculator.....LOL

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
No one has said what the real cause of this end is...Other than being sucked into an alternate universe...But what caused that? That collider thing?

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Well... if Earth is destroyed, so will all those **hole tailgating truck drivers around here...:chin:

Bring it on!!

S

Secret

It will just open a portal so that the combine opression can come in and take my crowbar {Half Life 2 Reference BTW}

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
What happens tomorrow happens EVERYDAY in the earth's atmosphere, and we haven't died yet...

How funny would it be though?

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yea the A bomb then the H bomb were gonna set the atmosphere on fire and wipe us out... Damm supercolider is gonna do its thing and tommorrow will lead to the next day & we'll worry aout someth'in else.

Nam

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I hope it doesn't become a black hole, although on one hand if it does, it would be a painless way to go. by proving the Graviton exists we can then continue on to anti-Grav YAY HOORAY!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I hope it doesn't become a black hole, although on one hand if it does, it would be a painless way to go. by proving the Graviton exists we can then continue on to anti-Grav YAY HOORAY!

If it does create black holes, then they would disappear instantly according to Hawking

Status
Not open for further replies.