See, I have this problem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Where, everytime I am ultra relaxed I get this... raging boner. (relaxing in a hot tub, sitting out on a mountain, right before sleeping) Now, I am not turned on in anyway, I don't have that "feeling"... however, no matter what I do I cannot rid myself of it. I know it is common for a young male to be a little... "sporadic" but, when you are having a babyish roll play in real life it can really spoil the mood.
I've tried pinching it, ice, hitting myself >_> to no avail.

How does one combat unwanted erections?

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
You could lop it off, but I wouldn't recommend it. Think unsexy thoughts.

Ultima

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
Yeah, the best thing to do in those situations are to just think of something very unarousing, and it doesn't have to be like "Think of an ugly old person" or something like that. Just think about something completely unsexual, like an assignment you have for school, or what you're going to have for dinner, anything of that nature.

F

FullMetal

You tried hitting yourself o_O that can lead to a very weird sexual tendency....

I will be blunt and try and help:

Anyway, do you masturbate often? Maybe you are just not doing that enough.

FullMetal

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm afraid you have, the sex drive of a quite normal teenage guy, and it dosen't go away with age, it slows a bit but never go's away.

I guess your just normal drew, the only thing I did...well your probably already doing it.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Try to think of Pineapple's and then guys. supposedly worked for my friends to kill their boners. I have no idea why though. It has worked for me about 2 times... I suppose its so random or something like that you concentrate on that instead of trying to to kill the boner wich should make it even harder, Thats what I think but I could be totaly wrong!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Just think about something else...You don't necessarily have to think of something un-arousing, just anything to get your mind off of it...I'd say it's normal though

teddy564339

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
When it happens, just start doing push-ups. Because honestly, when was the last time you had a boner while doing push-ups? :p :p :p

In all seriousness...yeah, other people have said the key things. Sometimes it's just a matter of being patient, sometimes it's the right thoughts, and sometimes it's masturbating to get rid of it by maxing it out.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Why not lay back and enjoy it? I don't think you will ever have another one after you're dead. I started to get one today while loading DVD programing onto all the computers remotely. It was boring and I was trying to stay awake. Then I thought, OMG, I'm alive! It went away after that. The mere joy of bonerhood was more than I could take.

Role
Diaper Lover,
I don't know how valid my opinion is , seeing as I'm female; but I'd say you should think of things that would NEVER give you an erection. Think of things like homework. Or dying puppies. Or Rosie O'Donnell in a skimpy maid outfit.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Where, everytime I am ultra relaxed I get this... raging boner. (relaxing in a hot tub, sitting out on a mountain, right before sleeping) Now, I am not turned on in anyway, I don't have that "feeling"... however, no matter what I do I cannot rid myself of it. I know it is common for a young male to be a little... "sporadic" but, when you are having a babyish roll play in real life it can really spoil the mood.

How does one combat unwanted erections?
Something like 70% of erections you get aren't caused by sexual pleasure.
As for combating it... I don't think there's anything you can do about that, except injecting some female hormones to stop you from ever getting a boner again. Maybe just try to ignore it and think about something else than 'oh god I have a boner how do I stop that?'.

And guys, did you read his post correctly? He said he WASN'T turned on.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
You're not supposed to pinch it! You're supposed to pinch somewhere else on your body so the blood rushes away from it!

It must be really embarassing to just be sitting in class when you suddenly become happy down there and the teacher calls me up to the front of the class and... yeah...

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Uh, maybe that was worded badly.

I meant called to the front of the class to answer a question on the board or hand in an assignment. It almost happened to me once when I was young. And there's nothing you can do about it either.

Status
Not open for further replies.