Secure X Plus/Bambinos??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bebehuey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Private
ouch, sounds like they mighta got busted by somehow letting out a few during the product change (different sizes, types and even brands of product on the same machine) if it is anything like making drywall, (worked in a drywall plant for 5 years) they dont shut the equipment down when changing from one product/size/brand to another, often times getting the sucker started again isn't worth the 20 to 200 or so units of whatever being produced ruined during the switch(5 to 30 secs of production lost, vs 20 min to an hour or more on a shut down). sometimes a few of the rejects get through from the changeover process. i remember seeing, and returning to the store (the only occasion that they will take video or audio media back) DVD cover and disc label NOT matching what was on the disc. diapers missing tapes on one side. perma stuck to other parts of diaper or the bag itself. i once saw a bag of depends that was shipped out with half a diaper sticking out through the seal on the bottom of the bag.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I will say that I have seen a disproportionately (I can't believe I spelled that right) large number of manufacturing defects in the Secure/Bambino product line... sometimes with whole packs messed up in one way or another. I guess we can thank Chinese quality control for that.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Wouldn't finding half of a diaper with the words "BABY" across it be really offensive to a normal consumer? ~_~

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Can you post a higher res shot of that mutant diaper? I'm kind of curious :p.

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
Private
Wouldn't finding half of a diaper with the words "BABY" across it be really offensive to a normal consumer? ~_~
I'm not sure if a normal consumer would care all that much. I'm sure they'd assume that there was somehow some confusion in the packaging.

The Honeywell 6180

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I'd think that would be a touchy subject if you're incontinent but not an ab/tb/dl.

raptor

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Is secure x-plus shipping in a plain box? I've heard of horror stories where they just taped a brown bag across the box.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Is secure x-plus shipping in a plain box? I've heard of horror stories where they just taped a brown bag across the box.
Yes. I've ordered multiple cases of both Secure diapers and Bambinos, and both come in a plain box. Secures will have a return address of "SPCP", and Bambinos will say "BH Group". In addition, the Bambino box might have "BH Group" in 1" text on the box itself (in addition to the return address on the shipping label).

There is nothing on the box that identifies them as diapers, and they're really good about sealing the box up so it doesn't split open in transit.

Edit... Went down to the basement to snap a pic (disregard the mess :) ). This is a Bambinos case box. The Secures are the same thing, but without the "BH Group".

Role
Other
Interestingly, I buy the Secure Plus and the box clearly states

Secure Plus
Large Adult Briefs

BambinoDiapers.com
c/o The Bottom Half Group, LLC
50 Woodside Road
Suite 217
Redwood City, CA 94061

SPCP, LLC
50 Woodside Road Suite 309
Redwood City, CA 94061-2500
USA

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
All of the single bags I've ordered were discreetly shipped. When I ordered a "case" (which is just four bags) it was more apparent what was inside. It didn't have huge multicolored lettering or anything, but Secure Briefs wasn't what I was hoping to see on the box. Luckily, I was home and they didn't sit for more than a few minutes in my building's lobby. I guess I'd have to say they're inconsistent.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,

Secure Plus
Large Adult Briefs

BambinoDiapers.com
50 Woodside Road
Suite 217
Redwood City, CA 94061

SPCP, LLC
USA
Cool... I knew it!

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
Cool... I knew it!
Hmm... that is very interesting...especially since I've e-mailed and ask them before and they "claim" to be separate from each other...

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

Secure Plus
Large Adult Briefs

BambinoDiapers.com
50 Woodside Road
Suite 217
Redwood City, CA 94061

SPCP, LLC
USA
Odd... Never seen a case box (Secure or Bambino) with any of that info on them, and I've ordered plenty. :smile:

The Bambino box I have down in the basement definitely has nothing other than what is pictured on the side on the previous page, and "BH Group" (plus the address) on the shipping label. No web address, nothing. I don't have a box from Secure kicking around currently, but I'm 99.9% sure there is no identifiable information on them either.

Edit: I just took another look, and I'm partially incorrect. The label definitely says "Bambino" on it (had to scratch off the top label to see), but there is no mention of them being diapers, briefs, or otherwise... Anywhere. For all the UPS guy knows, the box could be full of Italian babies, Babe Ruth, or hairless cats. :D

I know for sure that there is nothing that denotes diapers on their Secure case boxes, but for those still skeptical... If the Bambino boxes don't have anything on them, why would the Secure boxes be any different?

Also Valentine, their Redwood City address is where their offices are. They don't ship from there. I have no clue why your boxes would be shipping from their office instead of their warehouse, unless you just grabbed the address off their website.

Last edited:
Role
Other
I got the addresses off of their websites, I never claimed to get them off a case.

And while you may not believe me, here is a picture of the last case that I bought.

Apparently they do have different information.

And please don't imply that I am lying anymore.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
And please don't imply that I am lying anymore.
You said "the box clearly states", and then gave their office address, which is not on the box in your pic. I don't know you from Adam, so I didn't know if you were blowing smoke. People tend to lie online for dumb reasons. Thanks for the clarification. :thumbsup:

I've never seen a box for Secure Plus, and this thread is about their packaging for their X-Plus line, of which I've ordered multiple cases, and I know does not have the same writing that your box has. Good to know about the Pluses, though.

I guess in summary...

Secure Plus cases are labeled as shown in Valentine's above picture, with a clear description of the contents, and pack/piece amount in the box.

Secure X-Plus cases are labeled with nothing but the pack/piece count on the box (I have a case coming next week... I will verify), and SPCP/address on the shipping label.

Bambinos add "BH Group" to the side of the box, and "Bambino" instead of SPCP on the shipping label.

Hmm... that is very interesting...especially since I've e-mailed and ask them before and they "claim" to be separate from each other...
They do not want to alienate their vastly larger non-AB/TB/DL customer base for selling a fetish product. I'm sure being in both markets can be a slippery slope, and from what I've experienced they're doing their best to keep things separate.

Last edited:

dlashlee

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
For the plus did you order from securepersonalcare .com? I'm not sure if there is another way to order them, but on the question page it says the company name will just say "SPCP, LLC." Maybe the plus isn't even made in the same factory? And if you order from securepersonalcare . com all you have to do put the comment "discreet shipping" and even though most are already, some such as the plus it sounds like are not already packaged discreetly.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I have tried both. Bambinos are a private label brand manufactured by the company that makes Secure. The Bottom Half Group contracts the manufacture of Bambinos.
I use the Secures because I can get them for $10 a case cheaper than the Bambinos.
The case I curently have has a few diapers in it that have no front waistband.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Ok, I've tried Bambinos, and I want to try Secure X Plus. Are there any real differences besides the "baby" prints?

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
^From what I've gathered, no. I do not believe there is any difference at all.

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If they are the same diapers, I'm gonna go with the secure plus. They are cheaper, and there is free shipping in the continental US.

Status
Not open for further replies.