Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.

nick24797

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok so I was wondering how many out there have kept their diaper / Ab fet a secret from parents or friends and like. Or have you told your parents.

Only my shrink and one girlfriend I haven't seen in a decade know!

edit;
I did share and wear with a childhood friend around age 7 but that was nearly fifty years ago.

Only my wife and best friend know. My parents found out when I was in college and that did not work out well at all. I had to see a shrink.

As far as I'm aware it's still a secret to everyone who isn't on here... although I'm skeptical about my mom... I think she may have found the diaper stash once years ago... never said anything though... I know she knows I like panties... also never said anything about it... my last girlfriend knew about and accepted my liking panties...

My mom found some used ones in my room once. She thought it was drug related. When she saw me she patted my butt dead center, an obvious diaper check. She got pissy about it when we got home. I just told her it's none of her business and we aren't going to discuss it.
Some of my good friends certainly know about them, don't know to what extent they know. I don't bring it up. They only brought it up once. We wer shooting guns and maybe they saw a bulge or waistband(it was just an ATN, they barely have a bulge under pants i think). So they start chanting "cacapeepeepoopoo pants" I just ignored them til they had their laughs. But they know they get too vicious I'll blacken their eye. Plus, I've seen a couple of them piss their pants at concerts, muahahaha.

My mother knows, a few of my closer friends know other than that no one knows or needs to know what I wear under my clothes.

Only person knows is my wife. But i had kept it a secret for many years before i told her. My kids dont know and none of my family or friends know.

Three of my friends know and are cool with it. One plays along sometimes and will give me challenges to make me wet myself once in a while because she's awesome. My parents know but they reacted pretty negatively and we basically never talk about it. When it has come up, their advice has always been to just minimize it or stop wearing diapers as much as possible, which is a bit frustrating

My wife is the only person that knows I have to wear diapers. I want to keep it that way.

I've only told one friend and I think my mom knows

The only person I ever told was my ex. Nobody else really ever needs to know, but I wouldn't be surprised if my mom and one sister were at least suspicious.

Just about everyone now knows I am incontinent and dependant on nappies. Only I know how much I enjoy being this way.

Luckily, I have never been caught. I sometimes wear in public, but I avoid doing it where I could run into someone I know.

The only one that knows is my wife, and even at that I keep it mostly hidden from her. I told her out of respect because we share everything, but I said it was my thing and I dont expect her to understand, but if she happens upon a diaper in the house somewhere to not get worried.

Your soul mate is the only person you should tell.

I did get busted a few times in my life from parents, and in the military.... but I would never volunteer the information to anyone. Dont ask, Dont tell. Its not illegal and its none of anybodies business.

People who aren't AB or DL absolutely will not understand and I dont expect them to. Nothing good will come out of telling a person who is not AB/DL, so people please dont kid yourself into thinking it will be fun to tell people. Once told you can NEVER take it back. I see younger people on here fantasizing about telling there friends. Don't do it. Again, once told you can never take it back. They will never look at you the same again.

attends10 said:
People who aren't AB or DL absolutely will not understand and I dont expect them to. Nothing good will come out of telling a person who is not AB/DL, so people please dont kid yourself into thinking it will be fun to tell people. Once told you can NEVER take it back. I see younger people on here fantasizing about telling there friends. Don't do it. Again, once told you can never take it back. They will never look at you the same again.

I agree. My family and friends do no need to know this side of me, and I do not want to tell them.

A couple of years age, my then boyfriend asked me early on in our relationship if I had any fetishes. I said no I hadn't. When we broke up several months later I was glad I hadn't told him as we still see each other at a swimming class. It would be a very uncomfortable and awkward situation, wondering if he would ever say anything to anyone.

In my youth, I tried to keep it secret. I wasn't entirely successful but I don't think my mother understood what I was up to and why and she shows no evidence of dwelling on it. These days, I think it is better kept private rather than secret. The distinction is that I take reasonable efforts keep it to myself but if it is discovered, I feel ready to deal with those disclosures as far as they need to go. People don't generally poke around in my business, so it works out pretty well.

Crinklebuttt said:
My mom found some used ones in my room once. She thought it was drug related.

"So, mom... how exactly do you smoke a diaper?"

Pretty much all of the people who know about this part of me are also friends within the ABDL community. None of my non-ABDL friends know about this part of me.

My late Mother new and was cool with it and my girlfriend learned how to wear and not be stigmatized by me.

bambinod said:
"So, mom... how exactly do you smoke a diaper?"

Certain drugs will cause unconsciousness and possible incontinence. Smoking a diaper would not be advised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back