Second morning

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well this is the second morning I woke to a wet diaper. And not remembering wetting it.🤔🤔🫢

Reactions: diaperdude, NappiedSissyJessica and EcoIncon

nappywearingicman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
O dear how do you feel about it. From your post I take it you are not normally wet when you wake up.

ChrisK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Did you consume more fluids than normal before bedtime?

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
No more fluids than normal. And being incontinent wetting my diaper while asleep is no big deal

nappywearingicman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Twinmom said:
No more fluids than normal. And being incontinent wetting my diaper while asleep is no big deal
At least that one thing I supposed if you want to talk about it just message me I may not be able to help but I will always listen.

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
nappywearingicman said:
At least that one thing I supposed if you want to talk about it just message me I may not be able to help but I will always listen.
Ok thanks. That's so sweet

EcoIncon

Cloth diaper anyone?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Twinmom said:
Well this is the second morning I woke to a wet diaper. And not remembering wetting it.🤔🤔🫢
Well... that's a deep subject :think:.

From my experience that's either a blessing or a curse. As my OAB has gotten worse getting up to pee 5-6 times a night was ruining my sleep so once I started wetting at night without waking up, I started being able to sleep again. From there it has been bittersweet... I sleep better but I can't go to sleep without an overnight diaper and a bed pad. It's really a pain when traveling (I travel a lot for work) or sleeping at someone else's house.

If you want to fight this, I'd recommend a compination of cloth diaper, bedwetting alarm, and/or timed waking. I fought it at first and these helped. Alas, I have accepted this in favor of a better night's sleep. I hope you find the right thing for you.