Season is over!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Yes... another rant from me in one day. :p

Nooooo. Sunday was the last day for snowboarding... and it sucked. :(. To do two runs it took an hour... and I only winded up doing four runs. It was like slushing instead of snowing... which made the snow really sticky so you could not go fast at all. I could point my board straight down hill and when I got to the bottom...slowly that is it stopped and i had to skate a to the chairlift. ALong with that it was ultra foggy and windy and wet. (wet= to nasty slushing wet wet snowing that is.)

But I did get to go up for the last few runs... so it cool i guess.

BUT ... :D:D:D

That just means wakeboarding season is around the corner!!!!

YAR!

diaperedwolfcub

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Sweet, wakeboarding is really cool. I'm more of a skier personaly, and for me the water ski season just started. Today was my first day on the water this year, and it was so much fun. My vest got smaller... fine I got bigger, but I needed too, I was soooo skinny. Well, my vest was a little small so it was hard to take in deep breaths, so I got winded quickly and only got in a few really good cuts. I was suprised at how quickly my form came back too me.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Haha. So awesome... but at the same time so unfair!!! I wanna be on the water. :worshippy:

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
:worshippy:

Don't forget to kiss my ring.

Ya, the water is amazing. I wore a wet suit, even though I probably didn't need to. The water was shocking at first, but over all not that cold. But it's usually not the water that gets you cold, its sitting in the boat letting the wind slap across your soaking wet bare skin. That's cold.

I'm so amped for the water-ski season. It's such a good work out, and so much fun.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah, I feel the exact same way. Sunday was the last day of skiing here too, only one trail open, half of it already brown. I only got in three runs myself, but whatever, at least I got to ski in May.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Don't forget to kiss my ring.

Ya, the water is amazing. I wore a wet suit, even though I probably didn't need to. The water was shocking at first, but over all not that cold. But it's usually not the water that gets you cold, its sitting in the boat letting the wind slap across your soaking wet bare skin. That's cold.

I'm so amped for the water-ski season. It's such a good work out, and so much fun.

Hella. That is definitely the coldest part. :p. What I don't understand though is that jumping in the water is cold, being on the boat is cold after getting back in.... but when you get up on the wakeboard it is not really cold. Do you feel the same way? So weird. You would think that would be the chilliest part. :p

*kisses your ring*

diaperedwolfcub

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Yeah, I feel the exact same way. Sunday was the last day of skiing here too, only one trail open, half of it already brown. I only got in three runs myself, but whatever, at least I got to ski in May.

Yea Ace... actually everything was opened up at the resort I went too, (they could probably stay open for another two weeks really.) The only thing that was closed was their chutes. But it is nice that we got to go up on the last day, and get a few runs in.

diaperedwolfcub

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
*kisses your ring*

Woo Hoo!

It's probably not as cold on a wake board because the board is so big your hair doesn't get wet when you get up. Well, at least the last time I tried it my hair didn't get wet... I don't know about you.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Woo Hoo!

It's probably not as cold on a wake board because the board is so big your hair doesn't get wet when you get up. Well, at least the last time I tried it my hair didn't get wet... I don't know about you.

Hmmm... I'm not sure, but its wet already because I dive in the water before putting my wakeboard on.... and then it gets wet again when I do my flips... :p

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Maby it's warmer because your doing flips and the adrenalin is kicking in.

Well, I wen't skiing again today, and I am SO SORE! Every odd normally un-used muscle was worked to it's breaking point and I hurt because of it. So worth it.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
HAR HAR HAR

Snowboarding is still going strong here, and will be until July.

HAR HAR HAR

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Maby it's warmer because your doing flips and the adrenalin is kicking in.

Well, I wen't skiing again today, and I am SO SORE! Every odd normally un-used muscle was worked to it's breaking point and I hurt because of it. So worth it.

Haha. Yea. YARG! I so wanna go so bad. I wish I had my own boat. :(. I would be out every weekend...both days. Oh dang! I so forget about that soreness. Haha. I know exactly what you are going through.

diaperedwolfcub

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Me, my dad, and my neighbor are all big skiers, and we usually go out at least 4 times a week. The soreness goes away after the 2nd week, and then your in top phisical condition.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Me, my dad, and my neighbor are all big skiers, and we usually go out at least 4 times a week. The soreness goes away after the 2nd week, and then your in top phisical condition.

You are so flippin lucky! I wish I could go out that many times a week. I would love to go to a wakeboard summer camp and just board every single day all day. Yummmmm.

lucky lucky lucky you are!!!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
skateboard = spring/summer/fall
Snowboarding= Fall/winter depending on your location. For snowboarders I would suggest skateboarding or surfing.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
skateboard = spring/summer/fall
Snowboarding= Fall/winter depending on your location. For snowboarders I would suggest skateboarding or surfing.

I would love to try surfing... but I live too far away. :p. Skateboarding is my past now. Since I broke my last deck I gave it up for buyin a wakeboard. I know I could get a decent deck for like 50 bucks... but it is a thing of the past now. :( I should get back into it.

timmahtherebel

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I wish I could do water ski, because it sounds fun.

Unfortunatley I do not know how to swim :(

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I went wakeboarding yesterday!!! And I am sore as hell! lol But I did accomplish backside 180s which is sweet.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Isn't that sore fealing great. I was super sore my first time, then I went out again the next day... I couldn't move my arms. So where exactly does it hurt after wakeboarding?

By the way, sweet trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.