PNW509Little

Finding myself all over again
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Every now and again I come across these Seaside Princess diapers and for some reason I really love the print. Maybe its because they feel very 80's retro print? I am just wondering if you all have tried them and what your thoughts are on them, before I give in and order them! They are sold primarily by My Inner Baby it looks like but the maker of them is "Ageplay Outfitters" which to the best of my knowledge I have never tried another product from.

Seaside_Princess1_300x300.png

Reactions: littledreamers333, iluvdps2, KrankyPants and 2 others
I would love to try them. Unfortunately I have never seen them. Probably not UK.

Reactions: chrischrischris
They are real nice diapers I have tried them and they are thick& absorbent. I would put them on par with Tykables & Abu’s premium line.

If you like the print, definitely try them. I will tell you that you most likely will enjoy them.

Reactions: PNW509Little, messydiaper and Kittyinpink
tdlrfootedpjs said:
They are real nice diapers I have tried them and they are thick& absorbent. I would put them on par with Tykables & Abu’s premium line.

If you like the print, definitely try them. I will tell you that you most likely will enjoy them.
Sounds awesome!👍

Reactions: tdlrfootedpjs
Reactions: PNW509Little and Kittyinpink
I have tried them and they are really premium quality diapers!

Reactions: PNW509Little and tdlrfootedpjs
Ha! Ageplay Outfitters like Urban Outfitters. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: PNW509Little
tdlrfootedpjs said:

Yep. I don't measure thickness directly but they're the second-heaviest diapers I've ever seen, just slightly behind the Trest Elite Brief.

PNW509Little said:
This is awesome!!! Thank you! You have given me better info on them than I have found searching in a week!
Moreso... How did I not know about that site. That is an amazing wealth of info for us!!!

PNW509Little said:
Moreso... How did I not know about that site. That is an amazing wealth of info for us!!!

Thanks. It started a few years ago as just some notes I took to tell diapers apart and to track how well they performed. Then a year ago I started taking photos, and now there are about 1,800 of them. Then when I started to get involved in ADISC earlier this year I thought I'd try collecting all of the information and photos into a public wiki. So there was no master plan but I guess it's working out OK. :)

One feature people might like is that anybody can make a post like the one above with all the pictures of the Seaside Princess, and it takes only a minute or two:
  1. Find the page for a diaper, such as the Seaside Princess.
  2. Click on the "Post on ADISC" link at the top, to get to another page.
  3. Follow the instructions there. It's just one copy and paste, and then you can easily delete photos you don't want.
So for pretty much any ABDL diaper and a bunch of the medical ones (plus baby diapers, child pull-ups, etc.) you can let other people know about them on ADISC without much work.

• Love
Reactions: Kittyinpink and PNW509Little
Thanks for this kind review. My name is steve and I’m the creator of this print and diaper design. And one half of the company. This is the only product we have under the name ageplay outfitters but we are very happy with them. Just a abdl like you with a dream that o made reality!

• Wow
Reactions: WillFord384, messydiaper and lilbabyjooce
A little late to the game, but I am AJ, the other half of AgePlay Outfitters. We appreciate all the great feedback and kind words. [removed] ~KitsueFox

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WillFord384
Back