Sean's Adoption

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sean did his best to look cute as he stood in the display window wearing a thick white diaper under a onesie patterned after a scout's uniform. In one hand he held an American flag. A backdrop display behind him resembled a wooded area with a pitched tent. Across from him, his friend Harry sat Indian style, also on display. His onesie was much more babyish, yellow with fire trucks. His backdrop resembled a baby's nursery. Behind them, the other 18-21 year old "boys" hopped and crawled around on play mats, busy with toys. Margie, the manager of the Boys' Farm, sat at her desk, her spectacles perched at the end of her nose, smiling gently at the scene before her.

Every boy at the Farm spent two hours each day on display. They were supposed to attract new customers with their fun outfits and cute faces.

Jerome, dressed in a Superman tee-shirt and short pants, walked over to the display window carrying a bottle and a sippy cup. He let Sean have the sippy cup and gave the bottle to Harry.

Sean had been at the Boys' Farm for three years. He had more age points than any of the other boys there. He was generally treated like a six-to-ten year old, whereas most of the boys were considered toddlers, or babies like Harry.

Babies were only allowed to crawl and drink from bottles. Toddlers, preschoolers and "Big Kids" could walk and drink from sippy cups, but all boys had to wear diapers, even Big Kids. The diapers were a major selling point: Boys' Farm offered boys whose potty training had been defeated, rendering them helpless to a certain extent and dependent upon a caretaker. The boys didn't mind at all. For the all the freedom they had to run and play, with no responsibilities, diapers weren't a bad trade off. All of them had known what they were signing up for when they came to Boys' Farm, usually right after high school. Boys' Farm didn't take minors. Sean had arrived when he was eighteen. Now he was twenty-one, but he didn't feel twenty-one. He felt six. And he knew in his heart that that was a good thing. He was happier this way. All he needed to do was enjoy himself and wait to be picked out by a woman in search of a boy. He smiled through the winow at the passers-by and waved, shyly, like he'd been trained. A little girl and her mother waved back and walked on. Sean wondered what it would be like to be adopted. He knew his time was coming soon. His name had been on the roster for weeks.

Another mother with her daughter strolled by and entered the storefront. The daughter looked to be about 18. She had dark hair and green eyes. She wore a tight-fitting sundress and rose-tinted sunglasses. Margie got up to greet them, walking over through the scene of boys playing with legos and action figures and toy cars.

"Welcome, Annie," she said to the older woman. "And this must be Darlene! Happy birthday, Darlene!"
The girl smiled and said, "Thanks."
"Why don't you take a look around and see what you'd like," said Annie.
Darlene's eyes dotted around the store part of the Farm.
"They're all educated here?" asked Darlene, taking in the sight of so many carefree boys
"Yes. We have accredited college-level courses as well as a full diaper-training curriculum. All our boys are accepted only after they can meet our academic standards. You won't find a slow one here."
"What about that one?" asked Annie, pointing to Sean at the display window. "Can I see the boyscout? He looks sooo precious."

Sean's ears perked up. He'd never been inspected before. He hoped he'd remember what to do. He waited to be called over. While he waited, he involuntarily released a thick stream of pee pee into his diaper.

"Sean!" Margie said. "Come over here for an inspection, honey."

Nervous, Sean set the American flag down and stepped down from the window.

"William, go take his place," said Margie.

Another boy, in a sailor suit onesie, left his toy cars on the mat and trudged over to the display window. He took down the campsite backdrop set up his own backdrop, a harbor with fishing boats.

Annie, Margie, and Darlene circled around Sean. Margie opened up the crotch snaps of his boyscout onesie and determined that his diaper was wet. She said so to Abbie and Darlene, and offered to change him first.

"Let me do it! Please!" begged Darlene.

"Alright, let's get you started," said Margie. She led Darlene and Sean to the changing table in the backroom of the store. Darlene, already an expert from years of babysitting boys of all ages, located the wipes and powder and stripped off Sean's wet diaper. She rubbed him down with the wipes and slid a fresh diaper under his butt. The diapers were cute. They were white, with babyish prints, but big and thick enough for a boy Sean's size. She'd have to find out where Margie ordered them. Sean giggled and looked straight into Darlene's warm, nurturing eyes. She seemed very mature for a girl who'd just turned 18. Sean thought also that she was very pretty. He hoped he would get to be her birthday present. Darlene spread oil and powder all over Sean's front and bottom, wiped her hands on a rag, and taped the diaper in place. She helped Season back into his boyscout onesie. Sean waited until Darlene offered a hand to help him down from the changing table. With his hand in hers, she led him back into the main part of the store.

"Sean is our oldest little boy here. I say little boy because Sean hasn't been socialized as a baby or a toddler. He has the needs of an older child, elementary school age. He's very well behaved but his mind needs to be occupied. He's trouble when he's bored. He likes legos, puzzles, and comic books. Sean is on a big kid diet but for discipline's sake he uses a sippy cup for all his drinks. He's completely incontinent and must always be diapered. He is 145 pounds, fits into Pampers Retro size medium. Other diapers irritate his skin. He's 21 year old. Discipline isn't much of an issue but loss of privileges is usually enough to bring him in line."

"You don't have to keep selling him," said Darlene. "He's adorable. I'll take him. We can take him, right mom?"
"If he's the one you want, sweetie, it's your birthday."

Darlene hugged her mom, and then hugged Sean.

"You are going to be sooo happy at my house, you sweet little boy!"

- - - Updated - - -

Darlene and Annie lived in a huge house on a hill surrounded by woods. It had two garages and a heated pool indoors. Sean got the grand tour. First, they started with the basics- the kitchen, where Sean would be expected to put in time learning to cook, the breakfast room, dining room, and living room, where a gaming console had been set up.

"Yep, that's yours!" said Darlene, at Sean's growing smile.

Next, Darlene showed Sean the upstairs: her parents' bedroom, which was "off limits to little boys," the bathroom, also off limits unless he was taking a supervised bath, her room, which she warned him to always knock before entering, and Sean's room, which was the coolest bedroom Sean had ever seen.

A low table hosted several unopened boxes of Lego sets. Toys filled three big plastic bins. There were a bed with Batman sheets, a gumball machine, and a diaper changing table. The closet was full of really cute, little boy-style clothes. Several packages of diapers filled the closet too, but they were the kind Sean couldn't wear.

"Sorry about the diapers, we'll get you the right ones soon."
Sean spoke up: "I'm wet again," he said.
"Like I said, soon. Let's go find my mom."

Annie drove Darlene and Sean to the nearest drug store, and waited in the car while her daughter and her new boy shopped for diapers. They bought six packs of Pampers Retros, and baby powder, oil, a pacifier and some sippy cups. Darlene knew the check out girl from high school, and they chatted briefly.

"So this is your new boy? He's so cute, with that brown shaggy hair and those baby-blue eyes."
"Thank you, ma'am," said Sean, politely.
"And so well mannered too!" said the girl, Debbie.
"I just got him," said Darlene. "He is a looker, isn't he."
The two girls talked about Sean as if he wasn't there, but Sean was used to that and didn't mind. He wandered off to the toy aisle and was looking at a Nerf gun when Darlene stormed up to his and grabbed his ear.
"Ow!" cried Sean.
"I am going to have to teach you not to wander off like that, little boy. Come along now, or I'll tell my mother you didn't stay with me. Hold my hand."
She forcefully inserted her hand into Sean's and with her other hand pressed on his thumb and fingers, prompting him to keep them closed.
"When we're out shopping, from now on you must always stay in my sight. Do you understand, sweetie?"
"Yes, Darlene," said Sean. He felt bad for making her worry. He was also scared that he wasn't off to a good first impression, but Darlene calmed down and although she held his hand the entire way through the parking lot to the car, she was gentle and didn't pinch his ear again.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ever since he was a teenager, Sean had wanted to be a diaperboy. He'd wanted a carefree life of play. The Boys' Farm only took the best. He'd worked hard to earn the grades that would get him in. He'd excelled in the diaper-training program, had proved time and again his obedience and humility. His teachers had put him through every test and deemed him ready for adoption.

The money that changed hands was earmarked for Sean in a trust fund, to be used when he was older. The Boys' Farm took a cut. Sean wanted to use his for grad school. He wanted to study engineering. Boys' Farm made that possible. He could never have afforded a college education on his own. Now, for their investment, Sean was ready to work at being Darlene's little boy to earn that trust fund.

The ride back was uneventful. Sean expected punishment when he got home for wandering off, but Darlene forgot about it. She played dress-up with him, having him try on various footed pajamas and onesies from his closet. He got to dress up as C3PO, Spiderman, and Iron Man. Darlene then went about dressing him in a schoolboy uniform and decided that this would do for the day. She looked at her watch and exclaimed, "It's noon, sweetie pie. Time for lunch and a nap!"

Sean was getting hungry, and also tired. This was around the time he ate lunch at the Boys' Farm. He followed Darlene into the kitchen, where Darlene set up a large high chair. Sean was confused. He hadn't eaten in a high chair in a year, not since he'd been promoted to Big Kid status.

"Boys in our house eat this way," said Darlene. "Mommy wants you to sit nicely in your chair."
"Yes, Mommy," said Sean, understanding that she meant herself. He sat in the chair and let Darlene lock on the feeding tray. She then gave Sean a sippy cup full of apple juice and microwaved a plate of Marcaroni and Cheese. Sean was allowed to eat himself, but he had to wear a bib with Big Bird on it. When he finished he yawned.
"Well, sounds like it's time for you to get cleaned up and ready for your nap!" said Darlene.
Sean smiled. He loved the attention he was getting. He held out his hands, and Darlene wiped them, and his mouth and chin, with a wetwipe. She undid the bib, unhooked the tray and unstrapped Sean from the chair.
"Let's say night-night to Nanna," she said sweetly, and Sean knew it was not a suggestion. From now on, she was in charge of him, and could give him any instructions she wanted, but Sean was alright with that. He was glad Darlene had adopted him. He already felt loved by her.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When Sean awoke, his diaper was wet and he needed to poop. He could have crawled over the siderail on his bed, but that might have earned him a spanking, so he released his load into his waiting diaper and lay down, waiting Darlene to come for him. Soon, his bedroom stank, and he couldn't stand it anymore. He started to cry. It was then that he noticed the baby monitor on his bedside table.

Darlene threw open the door and rushed to his bedside.

"Oh my poor baby, Mommy will change you!" She helped him down from the bed and onto the changing table. With the skill of someone experienced in babysitting, she peeled off the stinky diaper and cleaned Sean's bottom with baby wipes. She sprayed an odor neutralizer after bagging up the diaper and throwing it away in Sean's diaper pail. She looked at her watch. It was 3:00. They had two hours until her dad came home.

Darlene's dad, Rick, had been excited when Darlene had asked to adopt a boy. Having no son himself, he looked forward to being able to give Darlene's boy some fatherly attention. He'd bought a baseball and glove, a new fishing rod, and a Hotwheels racetrack for them to build together. Darlene understood that it was important for her dad to bond with Sean, but she was glad she had two more hours to spend time with him just by herself before sharing him with the rest of the family.

"Did you have a good sleep?" She asked sweetly.
Sean, still lying on the table awaiting his fresh diaper, nodded and said, "Yes, Mommy!"
Darlene was delighted that he called her "Mommy."
"Would you like to play with your toys before we meet Pop-pop?"

Sean's eyes turned toward the bins of unopened toys. He wondered what surprises he would find while Darlene helped him with a new diaper. When his change was complete, he trudged over to the play area and was delighted to find a whole set of Transformers, plus action figures from his favorite shows and movies. Sean liked science fiction and was happy to find that his toy bins had been stocked with Star Wars and Star Trek figures, and spaceships. But his eyes drifted toward the Legos. He saw a huge box with a futuristic monorail on the cover. The Monorail Transport Base! He had always wanted this set.

"Can you help me build this, Mommy?" he asked Darlene.
Darlene had not built Legos in a long time but she graciously accepted the request and soon the two of them were spread out on the floor, assembling the monorail, track, station and control tower. At the Farm, Sean had to share all his toys with the other boys, but here he had them all to himself and could build exactly as he wanted. It was such a huge set, they were only about half-finished when there was a knock on Sean's door.

Darlene's dad was a large man with a big beard and piercing blue eyes.
"Hey there, slugger!" He said to Sean, bending over, and ruffled the boys' hair.
"Hi Pop-pop!" said Sean, like a happy toddler. He was fidgeting, and then he stopped. Darlene took note of this and determined that he'd probably wet his diaper, but she would let her dad discover that for himself.
Rick took Sean on his knee, where he felt the wet diaper, but paid no mind to it. Boys were supposed to do that. He bounced Sean until Sean was giggling uncontrollably and gave him a big hug.

"Legos, huh?" he said. "Sean, I think you'll make a fine addition to our family. How about a game of catch after dinner? Is that alright, Darlene?"
"Sure, Dad! Can I watch?"
"Absolutely, sweetheart. He's your boy. I just want to make sure we get off to a good start. How's today been?"
"Well, he wandered off at the store. He was distracted by a toy. But I took care of that. He's been good. Quiet. I think he's adjusting to a new setting.
Once again, the "Big People" were talking about Season as if he wasn't there. He crawled back to his legos and continued assembling the monorail while Pop-pop and Mommy talked.

"I think he needs a change," said Rick. "He's a little wet."
"A little?" asked Darlene. "I'll wait. We can't change him every time he's just a little wet. You should have smelled him earlier."
"Well, having a boy means getting used to unpleasant odors. That's why we made sure he has his own room. Just don't let him sit in it too long, he could get diaper rash."
Rick leaned forward and supported himself with his hands on his knees.
"I've got to go help Nanna make dinner. It was nice to meet you, Sean. We'll play some Catch after dinner."
Sean grinned. He'd never known his own father, never had the chance to play Catch with him in the backyard.. he hadn't even had a backyard most of his life. This was the most luxurious house he'd ever seen, and Nanna, Pop-pop and Darlene didn't act spoiled like he imagined rich people acting. He thought he was going to like living here. Satisfied, he turned back to his legos and began assembling the big wheeled vehicle that came with the monorail set.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I will finish this story, when I'm not agonizing over the indignity of being forced to work for manipulative staffing agencies that only give me 30 god damn hours per week.

timmy23

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Great story. But you accidentally called Sean Season at the end of post #5.

Tiddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
A great story so far now PWEASE get on with the rest of it.

Bartolome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
sorry for not finishing the story. It still might happen one day. My life has taken a turn for the crazy and I have not been able to focus on this.