Screw another hour. Welcome to a minute of masculinity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Calling all pipe and cigar smokers, calling all hunters and drinkers, calling all car junkies! Share your stories, projects and vices here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
What about we competitive markswomen who can produce dime size shot groups at 300 yards with a 10/22?

Pawlf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't hunt nor do I smoke but I do like cars and guns and I drink on occasion.

I used to be into the whole import tuner scene when it was all the rage from about 2001-2012 when it sort of began to die off. My first car was actually a HS graduation gift from my parents and was a 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS. I didn't know terribly too much about it other than it was the body style I wanted because I wanted a 2nd gen Eclipse after watching the first F&F movie with Paul Walker and his lime green Eclipse that was blown to hell early on the movie. I soon learned there weren't too many performance upgrades for the motor that came in my first car, and happened to be the very car I learned to drive stick shift. I had it from 2003-2007 and I ran it into the ground from trying to street race and of course was involved in a handful of car collisions with it. I never had the money to do any really good modifications because well I was a broke college student and in and out of work. Even still it was a fun car to drive and thought it was pretty neat to have a convertible as my first car.

These days I drive a 2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport as it is much more practical for where I live, and still fun to drive especially in the winter because I don't have to worry too much about getting stuck in the snow. Interestingly enough the Jeep Wrangler is also a convertible with removable top. Between the Eclipse and the Jeep I've owned a number of beater cars but of those beater cars the fun one I had was a multi-colored 1989 Honda CRX. That little two seater sports coupe is literally a street legal go-kart. It didn't make much in the way of horsepower but man was it fun to drive in spite of being front wheel drive!

Another thing I enjoy is recreational target shooting and the shooting sports in general. I own a number of modern firearms and a couple more historical pieces as well. I've always had a fascination with guns and the mechanics behind them. I guess part of it is my military/government upbringing but due to circumstances beyond my control I was never able to serve in the armed forces myself.

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
And BTW I'm talking iron sights only. Non of that laser and 4x optics crap.

Joep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
And BTW I'm talking iron sights only. Non of that laser and 4x optics crap.
Sure that’s impressive, how about black powder? 270 win, 30-06, 30-30, etc...

Joep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As for me, I drive a 2005 dodge dakota. I finished replacing brake pads and as dumb as this sounds it was a dilemma, but that’s a story for another day. I hunt anything that creeps in my neck of the woods, 12 gauges, 270 win, plenty of 22s, a 38 special. I love scotch, my favorite cigar is a La Palina black label, I recently started pipes; I have mixed feelings about aromatics for those that know. Also I treat my goatee like a bonsai tree

CptMartins

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Not sure if i can compete with you guys, but here we go.

I smoke 20 cigs a day and get quite drunk (especially love rum and all sorts of beer) , if not every weekend, every other weekend.
I play the banjo, professionally for a short period of time.

I do not own a car at the moment, but i did have a Vauxhall Astra 2.0 190bhp for some time.
Right now i have a wooden boat, which is very classy and manly (i think ��).

Weapons are not legal where i live, but if they were, id probably get myself a. 308 Remington 700.

Cheers!

Grannyweatherwax

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Calling all pipe and cigar smokers, calling all hunters and drinkers, calling all car junkies! Share your stories, projects and vices here

If you need all that to be masculine, you're not a man, by any standard. :p :D

CuddleWoozle

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Incontinent
“When a man hits a target they call him a marksman. When I hit target, they call it a trick. Never did like that much.” -Annie Oakley

Used to dabble in sharp-shooting as a kid with a .22. I wanted to enter the Annie Oakley Days competition but found out that kids had to use a pellet gun/BB gun and said "Screw it." because those usually make really lousy target shooting guns and I was already adept at shooting with my .22. (And could actually 'speed load' a bolt action, I could whip the bolt open fast enough to eject the spent casing and have another one in and ready to go before anyone else in the group was ready.)

I've shot the limbs off of a tree (It was holding a can that was the supposed target, I shot the limbs on purpose because I was tired of shooting the can. LOL) and a dinner plate laying flat on a stump at probably 300 yards. (My brothers put it there and said "No one can hit that!" so I did. They were maaaaad.)

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
Sure that’s impressive, how about black powder? 270 win, 30-06, 30-30, etc...
Black powder... Smooth bore or riffled? (Last time i shot SB 12inh barrel I was consistently hitting the torso of the silhouette at 50yards
270win... Nope, 223Rem (Shot expert in BCT) as well as my m60, .45acp, 9mm, and the 203
30-30/30-06... Nope, 30cal yes. Nevre match shot with it but i still have it and shoot it.
12gage... Yes. Mosberg bolt action Got my first deer with it. (9 point whittale fld dresd to 200lb)

Joep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Black powder... Smooth bore or riffled? (Last time i shot SB 12inh barrel I was consistently hitting the torso of the silhouette at 50yards
270win... Nope, 223Rem (Shot expert in BCT) as well as my m60, .45acp, 9mm, and the 203
30-30/30-06... Nope, 30cal yes. Nevre match shot with it but i still have it and shoot it.
12gage... Yes. Mosberg bolt action Got my first deer with it. (9 point whittale fld dresd to 200lb)
Now that’s more like it!

Joep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
If you need all that to be masculine, you're not a man, by any standard. :p :D
I never claimed that as a criteria for being masculine; however, the purpose of this post was to find guys with similar interests

Grannyweatherwax

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I never claimed that as a criteria for being masculine; however, the purpose of this post was to find guys with similar interests

I shall leave by the door from whence I came. I apologise for trolling your post. I thought I was being funny. But I wasn't.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Back in the 70's I had a couple of cars I raced on the 1/4 mile track. It was a lot of fun but also expensive. Then came the kids and the cars got sold.

Joep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I shall leave by the door from whence I came. I apologise for trolling your post. I thought I was being funny. But I wasn't.
Hey no worries dude feel free to revisit my posts all you like, but you know how written word works, clarity

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Well I have done a few things in my short life, Had a bad drinking problem in my younger years Sober now 34 years. Wore out or crashed more great old cars that I wish I still had, favorite was a 69 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, 66 Chevy Impala, 69 Mustang first car was 65 VW Beetle first new car was a 1972 Toyota Celica had probably 20 different cars.
Have always had a motorcycle, First was a Honda 90 trail at 14, then had a Harley panhead chopper piece of shit when I was 16 that got stolen when I was 17. Put 132,000 miles on a new 1976 Harley FXE, now have a 2002 ultra-classic along with 4 dirtbikes XR 400's.

Have logbook with about 1000 hours PIC. had two airplanes a Cessna 150 and deathtrap of a ultralight when they still were rare, It was a weight shift control Elliper quicksliver that I crashed more then a few times, tons of fun though.

Guns ....lets just say i can defend myself if needed... favorite would have to be my Remington 22-250 others cals would be .22, .223, .243, .270, .32 special, .17rem, 30-30, 38-55 also 5 AR-15's from 80% favorite would have to be my 7.5 inch pistol. and then a few Black powder in .45, .54, .58. cal and Hand guns in all the normal rounds all told somewhere around 50 firearms

Recently acquired a 1952 Plymouth 4 door in stock condition flathead stright 6 (218ci L-head) with three on the tree, that i drive around with the wife a few times a week.

Joep

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Well I have done a few things in my short life, Had a bad drinking problem in my younger years Sober now 34 years. Wore out or crashed more great old cars that I wish I still had, favorite was a 69 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme, 66 Chevy Impala, 69 Mustang first car was 65 VW Beetle first new car was a 1972 Toyota Celica had probably 20 different cars.
Have always had a motorcycle, First was a Honda 90 trail at 14, then had a Harley panhead chopper piece of shit when I was 16 that got stolen when I was 17. Put 132,000 miles on a new 1976 Harley FXE, now have a 2002 ultra-classic along with 4 dirtbikes XR 400's.

Have logbook with about 1000 hours PIC. had two airplanes a Cessna 150 and deathtrap of a ultralight when they still were rare, It was a weight shift control Elliper quicksliver that I crashed more then a few times, tons of fun though.

Guns ....lets just say i can defend myself if needed... favorite would have to be my Remington 22-250 others cals would be .22, .223, .243, .270, .32 special, .17rem, 30-30, 38-55 also 5 AR-15's from 80% favorite would have to be my 7.5 inch pistol. and then a few Black powder in .45, .54, .58. cal and Hand guns in all the normal rounds all told somewhere around 50 firearms

Recently acquired a 1952 Plymouth 4 door in stock condition flathead stright 6 (218ci L-head) with three on the tree, that i drive around with the wife a few times a week.
Dude you’re pretty kick ass

CuddleWoozle

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Incontinent
Dude you’re pretty kick ass

I'mma post this! You might like reading it. :D (I know I like it!)

http://www.badassoftheweek.com/

I have no idea if it's still updating, but I like the stuff that's there. :laugh:

(I actually have a stuffed swan I called Mr. Asbo. And whenever someone knocks on my bedroom door, I open it a crack, shove out Mr. Asbo's head and scream "AAAAASSSSBOOOOOOOOOO!" I've scared at least five people that way. (One twice!)

ESPF

Est. Contributor
Role
(I actually have a stuffed swan I called Mr. Asbo. And whenever someone knocks on my bedroom door, I open it a crack, shove out Mr. Asbo's head and scream "AAAAASSSSBOOOOOOOOOO!" I've scared at least five people that way. (One twice!)
===
Now THAT is funny! :laugh::claps: Give this girl the clap. :claps:

Status
Not open for further replies.