Horatio Husky's Babyfur & ABDL Stories!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Fun story! I read the first few chapters so far, and am liking it.

You really do well to capture the eagerness of finally having 'little' or "sub' time after too long without. This might be one of my favorite takes on it, even though I don't always go for furry stuff.
Haha, some context: I wrote this in my early years in college during a time when I very much was in the mindset of yearning for this kind of roleplay. It's certainly revealed in the text!

Yeah, I do find that to be a slight divide, the furry stuff that is. Thankfully, I'm equally comfortabling writing about humans and furries in the ABDL genre when people commission me but it is a pity that some people might not enjoy the furry component when the rest of the story has good content. I'm glad you can flexibly cherry-pick and still enjoy the narrative! <3

horatiohusky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Chapter 11

Scott awoke the next day to find the morning light shining through his window and onto the carpet in the middle of his room. He tried to get up only to immediately become reminded of his predicament. He was still tightly strapped in, laying in a very dirty diaper and unable to move. He suckled nervously on the pacifier in his mouth, hoping the rabbit would come and rescue him soon. He halfheartedly struggled against his restraints, but to no avail. After what felt like an eternity the leopard heard the door open, and the rabbit softly padded in. Cooing softly, she lowered the rail of the crib and began to unstrap him from his restraints. She placed a paw on his diapered front and squeezed it gently, “My my, we are a messy one this morning, aren’t we?” Lifting the leopard with the ease of a strongman she deposited him on the changing table and strapped his wrists and ankles in. Scott wanted nothing but to be changed from the diaper he was in. The rabbit went about her business grabbing a fresh diaper, baby powder, and baby oil. Unbuttoning Scott’s sleeper she set to work cleaning him up, Scott felt relieved and incredibly pleased as he was freshly powdered and padded up into a clean, daytime diaper. He arched his back slightly and moaned with pleasure into his pacifier.

The rabbit turned and walked over to the large closet, she leaned in and began removing several things from it. Scott strained but couldn’t raise his head more than a few inches from the changing table as he was securely strapped in. He felt a little apprehensive, he still had no idea what exactly was in that closet and what the rabbit had in store for him. She’d kept him on the tip of his paws the entire time and Scott felt incredibly subject to her will. Turning around, Scott saw that her arms seemed to be full of a large managery of straps and buckles, his mind racing he realized that she was carrying a baby blue colored straight jacket. His eyes widened as she began to unstrap him from the changing table. Gently humming to him she stood up on the floor, and swiftly and efficiently without giving Scott a chance to refute what was going to happen to him, she threw the straightjacket over his head and pulled it down, threading his arms into the sleeves. Scott took a cautionary step back but the rabbit quickly spun him around and began pulling the straps tight behind his back as well as pulling under and tightly strapping the crotch strap, which to his surprise was about three inches wide. Scott felt a pressure on his neck and before he knew it he realized that, “She put a collar on me?!” he thought in bewilderment. He spat out the pacifier in his mouth and was just about to ask her what in the world she had in mind he found another pacifier unceremoniously stuffed in his mouth and kept in by a strap behind his head.

Scott tried moving his arms and speaking, but his heart began to pound he found he was completely incapacitated. Scott felt excited, scared, and at the rabbit’s mercy. His excitement pushed against his diaper and the crotch strap as the rabbit attached a leash to his collar, and sweetly said, “Now come along dear, it’s time to get your day started!” With little choice to do otherwise, the leopard walked agreeably behind the rabbit as she lead him down the stairs, the thick diaper between his legs pushing against him and causing him to waddle slightly. She lead him into the kitchen and lifted him into his high chair, strapping him in tightly, which almost seemed redundant as the leopard was already quite well restrained. He watched her as she prepared breakfast, softly singing to herself in an enchanting voice. Scott squirmed with pleasure, he was completely at the rabbit’s mercy. He hadn't realized how much he would enjoy such a feeling of helplessness. He now saw that the rabbit quickly taken control of his entire life. He wondered if he’d be able to get out of his predicament if he wanted. However just as he began to worry, the rabbit had finished up breakfast and was undoing his pacifier restraint and putting a bib on him. He opened his mouth and a few times, feeling a little bit sore, having spent the night suckling his dummy. But quickly found a spoon with scrambled egg in it.

He ate appreciatively, the rabbit really was an excellent cook. After he had finished his eggs and bits of sausage, the rabbit began feeding him strawberry and banana yogurt, his personal favorite. She wiped the yogurt from around his maw affectionately, Scott looked deep into her eyes, the maternal warmth that emanated from there was still very present, and he found himself feeling as if he was melting into a warm pool of love and affection. He’d do anything the rabbit wanted, her pure intention and empathy towards him made him feel as if he was the most important person in her world. He’d do anything to make her happy and proud of him. She reached down a paw and slipped a finger into the lining of his diaper, and then padded the front of his diaper. “Good boy, still dry.” He grinned at her, happy to make her happy. As she cleaned him up he once again inserted the strapped pacifier and secured it on him. He squirmed with giddiness, breakfast had been really good.

Quickly the rabbit put away the dishes and breakfast items and began to unstrap him from the highchair. She picked him and carried him into the living room. Yet another surprise awaited him there. The rabbit had taken it upon herself to unpack all of the boxes he had ordered, where she had hidden the contents he had no idea, but he saw that the living had been transformed into a play area for him. The floor was covered in toys: stuffed animals, large legos, puzzles, dolls, cars, anything that a child could possibly want to play with. And in the corner stood a large, industrial sized playpen. Scott’s pacifier would have fallen out of his mouth if it hadn’t been strapped in in awe as he saw the behemoth in his living room. He had seen on the shopping site that the thing was no joke, but seeing it put together in his living took his breath away.

The playpen had several locking mechanisms and restraints within it, allowing various forms of incapacitation to be administered to the preferences of the bondage victim. These included leg straps, arm straps, body straps, cuffs for the hands overhead, in the corner, and even below the individual. There was an adjustable top that allowed the individual to be locked in. The sides were made out of a carbon fiber mesh that while it was possible to see through, to tear through would require incredible strength. The thing was built like a fortress. To his excitement he found the rabbit heading straight for the playpen, lowering him into it he allowed her to place his ankles into some leg straps in the corner, limiting his mobility in the playpen. He looked up at her as she raised the lockable roof over his head, and told him to be a good little boy as she worked around the house. His tail raised and twitched in happy excitement behind his well padded bottom. He’d do anything to make the rabbit happy. She left him to his thoughts, he stayed there on his padded bottom and looked around. He pulled against his restraints, enjoying the restriction of his movements.

oreobaby89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Haha, some context: I wrote this in my early years in college during a time when I very much was in the mindset of yearning for this kind of roleplay. It's certainly revealed in the text!

Yeah, I do find that to be a slight divide, the furry stuff that is. Thankfully, I'm equally comfortabling writing about humans and furries in the ABDL genre when people commission me but it is a pity that some people might not enjoy the furry component when the rest of the story has good content. I'm glad you can flexibly cherry-pick and still enjoy the narrative! <3
So I am not a furry and don't really identify or enjoy that part. But doesn't stop me from recognize what a good story this it. I simply slightly edit that part in my brain and find it to be a great diaper story.

ABAlex2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer

LOL Well I've written it as well. But yes I understand that :)

horatiohusky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
So I am not a furry and don't really identify or enjoy that part. But doesn't stop me from recognize what a good story this it. I simply slightly edit that part in my brain and find it to be a great diaper story.
Most of my current clients for story commissions tend to be furries, but honestly I would not mind having more experience writing human ABDL fics. Anthropomorphic animals are fun to work with but I swing either way.

horatiohusky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Chapter 12

He began indulging himself in babish thoughts, reminding himself that he was dressed up so silly little babies like him couldn’t be trusted by themselves. They had to be properly secured to keep themselves safe from any trouble that they might get into. His arms were at his sides and his ankles were secured for his own good, the rabbit had done it to him because she loved him so much. He fell on his back and squirmed around in his diaper, his raging erection coming back with a feeling of deep satisfaction. He was exactly where he belonged, well padded between his legs so his accidents were safely contained, the hugging jacket around him to remind him that the rabbit loved him very much, and his ankles anchored at the corner of his cage to keep him from moving. After all, the rabbit had instructed him not to move around. And he would do anything for the rabbit. Especially being a good baby that uses his diapers and doesn’t use his body unless the rabbit allows him to. And the rabbit had made the decision that he shouldn’t, and had even been so generous as to put him into bondage to make sure he felt nice and safe and loved.

Scott felt light-headed in his ecstasy, his struggles became weaker as he began to doze softly in the playpen, his arms tightly hugging around him and the ankle restraints bringing his legs together, pressing against the padding. The straight jacket crotch strap pressed against his padded tightly, offering a pleasurable amount of resistance as Scott gently began moving his waist forwards and backwards, the cushy padding softly supporting his furry bottom and the strap offering pleasurable pressure on his male front. He moaned happily and suckled on the pacifier in his mouth, taking comfort from all the things forced lovingly upon him. Scott felt a pressure building in his bladder, he had drunk quite a lot during breakfast, something that he was sure the rabbit had done intentionally. After all, she wanted to make sure that he used his diapers like a good baby, just like he was supposed to. He allowed himself to let go, and a warmth began to grow on the front of his diaper, pressed against him by the crotch strap. After he had thoroughly soaked his diaper, he squirmed around, enjoying the wet padding against him, keeping in his thoughts that he was a helpless, little, bondaged baby that really could do little else but use his diapers like a good boy. He let out a sigh, and again allowed his mind to soak in the pool of ecstacy brought to him by the infantile predicament he was in.

Soon however, he found himself experiencing another pressure, he smiled through his pacifier, and he closed his eyes. He knew exactly what was going to happen next. This time, however, he’d take a different approach, he breathed steadily, and relaxed completely. Without exerting any movement or effort, he allowed the pressure to build on his diapered bottom, and when he felt it reach a tipping point, his relaxed muscles gave way, and he began to soil his diaper. The mess pushed out of him as he made no attempt at all to hold it in. He allowed his tushy to do the work for him, letting the mess escape him just like a real baby would, without a hint of restraint. Why should he try not to mess his pants? That’s what his pants were for! The rabbit had put them there for him exactly for this reason, to make sure that when he messed himself that they’d be there for him to catch his mess and keep it safe so the rabbit could clean him up easily. He realized that quite a lot was coming out from his bottom, the mess was spreading through the seat of his pants as he allowed himself to thoroughly diddy in his padding.

The warmth of him wetting and messing himself was pressed against him due to the strap running underneath him. He squirmed around a little, shifting the mess and further pushing it against him. He had, quite literally, uncontrollably messed in his diaper. He had simply allowed the pressure in his stomach to give way into the waiting padding, and hadn’t bothered to hold in the urine in his bladder. He’d used his diapers as they were intended, because the rabbit, his loving caretaker, would have wanted it that way. Scott sat up slowly, allowing the weight of his torso to push down on his bottom. He sat in own mess and suckled happily on his pacifier. He sat, ankles strapped together and arms hugging reassuringly around him in his own dirty diapers, like a good little helpless baby. Another stream of warm urine filled the front of his diaper, the thirsty padding waiting for him soaked it up, and expanded slightly, furthering the pressure of the crotch strap on his padded front.

His mind was awash with infantile thoughts and sayings, filling the space between his ears with the pleasant sounds of the rabbit’s reassurances. “It’s okay that you wet yourself, little babies can’t help it! Mommy’s here to clean you up and put you into fresh new diapers, so that when you wet again they'll be there to take care of you! A little bit of mommy is always with you, your diapers are your Mommy’s care for you so that you stay nice and clean, and the straight jacket is to make sure that you always feel Mommy’s loving embrace around you. The pacifier is to remind you that Mommy’s warm milk from her own baba will always be there for you to fill your tummy. And the bonds on your legs are to make sure that you’ll never wander off away from Mommy, you’ll always be close to her and she’ll never leave you. All put together and you always know that Mommy is always here, always ready to take care of you and keep you safe.” Scott leaned back and landed on his back with a cushioned thud, his eyes fluttered, and suddenly he fell fast asleep, the rabbit’s sweet voice still in his ears, telling him how much she loved him.

horatiohusky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Chapter 13

The leopard awoke with a start, sat up, and looked around. He was still in his playpen, and still well restrained within the playpen. He shifted around in his diaper, “Yep, still wet and messy.” he thought to himself. He wondered what the rabbit had been doing this whole time? Feeling a pressure on his bladder and without even thinking, he released into his diaper, the absorbent material swelling and pushing even harder against his crotch. He saw that the diaper was in a very soiled state, he’d used it well. He shifted around in it, comfortable and yet uncomfortable being stuck in his own mess. He suckled on his pacifier, edged by the fact that he was completely unable to get himself out of the situation he was in, stuck in his messy diapers and forced to stay in one place. He pulled against his restraints, wanting to get out and move around.

Once again, they stood fast, holding him in place and refusing to allow him to do anything but sit in his dirty diapers. He flopped back on the base of the playpen with a huff, “Guess I’ll have to wait!” he thought to himself as he stared at the ceiling, the see-through carbon fiber mesh above him reminding him that he was stuck in the playpen until the rabbit decided otherwise. He lay there for what seemed like hours, the sun was beginning to set and the room was bathed in a golden light, quite a beautiful spectacle. Scott watched, feeling rather mellow and hazy, as he watched the light display in the room change color and shift to darker hues. During that time he once again allowed the building pressures in his bottom and bladder to release at slightest provocation, furthering the warm mess in his diapers and pressing it at a higher pressure against him. He was completely unable to escape the mess in his diapers, but was growing slightly more accustomed to it. After what seemed like several hours, the rabbit padded quietly into the room. Scott sat up excitedly, his butt now squished hard against the mess in his pants.

The rabbit smiled at him sweetly and Scott completely forgot about the state he was in, happy to see that the rabbit had come back. She unlocked the playpen and removed the carbon fiber mesh from above him. Undoing the restraints on his ankles she picked him up and stood him up next to the playpen. She crouched down and placed a paw underneath the front of his diaper and slid a finger down, tickled Scott slightly as she checked if he was wet. Then taking the same paw she pushed up on his bottom, squeezing and feeling around if he had messed himself as well. “Looks like somebody had a little accident in their pants!” she said with mock crossness, Scott could feel his face burn, even though it was obvious the rabbit was kidding, he was surprised to find that he felt a little ashamed that he couldn’t hold it in. He squirmed, she looked and saw the expression on his face. She stood up and hugged him, bringing him close to her breast. He could hear and feel her beating heart as she whispered to him consolingly, “Oh no it’s okay sweetie, lots of people sometimes have issues keeping their pants dry! That’s why I put you in your diapers! So that you can be nice and safe when you’re in your playpen and don’t have to worry about having accidents!” Scott sniffled, and pressed against her, enjoying her support and kind words.

She let him go gently and turned, Scott saw that she was fiddling with what looked like a radio disk player. His eyes widened, as he realized as she took out a disk that she must have been playing something whilst he was in the playpen. “Those voices weren’t in my head! She was playing a pre-recorded track of herself!” he realized. “Was she trying to hypnotize me?” he thought, but was interrupted by a soft wet sound coming from his diaper. He looked down in surprise and found that he was wetting himself without control, or warning. The rabbit saw this too, looked up at him and smiled. “Oh” she said, a mischievous glint in her eyes, “I see that you didn’t finish yet with that diaper, don’t let me interrupt you.” She padded him on his bottom and reattached the leash to his collar as he continued to wet himself. “Come now dear, I think it’s time to give you a little bath, don’t you think?” Scott blushed an even deeper shade of red than he had previously. He had actually wet himself, while away, standing up in front of the rabbit! There was no warning or control, he had, for the first time since he was an infant, had an accident in his diapers. If he hadn’t been wearing his diapers, he’d have a large wet spot on the front of his pants where he stood, perhaps a puddle pooling next to him. He allowed the rabbit to lead him upstairs, the mess on his diapers moving around as he began to worry. “Am I in control anymore?” he thought, as yet another surprise greeted his eyes in the bathroom.

horatiohusky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Chapter 14

The bathroom had turned into a room suitable for an oversized toddler, the walls were covered with an illustration of a bright beach, with cheerful looking birds flying next to a bright sun. The sun overlooked a sandy beach filled with crabs, starfish, seashells, and cartoon baby beach goers, geared up in their floaties and swim diapers. The entire scene, which ran along the entire wall, was a sight to be seen. The bathtub had also changed slightly, as Scott was led into the bathroom, padding softly on the thick purple rug on the floor, he saw that several thick straps were positioning at the base and head of the bathroom, there to keep him in the tub he was sure. The rabbit laid out a plastic covering on the fluffy rug and patted it gently,” Come now, let’s get you out of your dirty diapers.” Scott happily obliged, and lowered himself on the changing mat, the mess under him squishing further throughout his diaper. He cringed slightly, the mess was no longer as pleasant in his pants when the heat had escaped. Scott was really in need of a diaper change.

The rabbit set to work and before he knew it she had cleaned him up and stripped him completely naked. Picking him up effortlessly she deposited him into the spacious bathtub and began to strap him in. She turned on the faucet, and a stream of warm water began to fill the bathtub. Scott let out a breath, leaned back, and closed his eyes. Soon the bath had filled, and he floated, held in by some straps on his ankles and wrists, in the warm sudsy bathtub water. The rabbit began gently rubbing soap into his fur, massaging it into him whilst humming softly. Scott felt pure bliss, he allowed the rabbit to gently work away all the tensions in his muscles as the warmth of the bath seeped into him. Again Scott experienced a feeling of safety and tingly helplessness as the rabbit took care of him. She rubbed his feet, tickled his tummy, and probed her fingers through his headfur, massaging all the stress out of his body, all whilst the warmth of the water surrounded him and the sweet and tangy smell of the shampoo filled his nostrils.

As the water’s temperature began to dip slightly, the rabbit undid the straps on the leopard and lifted him up, he stood swaying slightly, feeling sleepy from the hotness of his body. The rabbit cupped Scott under his chin and looked at him with a wry smile, the motherly warmth in his eyes ever present. “Somebody is enjoying himself, isn’t he?” he remarked with amusement. Scott grinned sheepishly, his eyes drooping slightly, and nodded. The rabbit leaned forward and kissed him on the forehead gently. Scott shuddered slightly, reveling in the rabbit's affection. The rabbit turned on the shower and began to get the last of the soap suds off of the leopard's fur. Upon finishing, she grabbed a thick, white towel from a hanger and began to vigorously dry the leopard. Once dry, the leopard’s fur gained a poofier quality, the rabbit giggled a little bit, “I’ve cleaned you into a big fluff ball! You’re nothing but fur!” She laughed and gently hugged the leopard, who leaned into the embrace and began purring loudly.

The rabbit released him after a few seconds and helped him out of the bath. Picking him up, she set the water to drain and carried him back to his room. Strapping him in once again onto the changing table, she turned around to rummage through the closet. The leopard lay on the table and wriggled slightly, feeling quite content after the relaxing bath. He didn’t even bother to look up as the rabbit returned with whatever she had fetched from the closet. Raising his legs up instinctively, the rabbit powdered Scott’s bottom and pulled the diaper over him, snuggly padding him into the playtime diaper. She then slipped on and locked a pair of mittens and a pacifier onto him. Unbinding him from the changing table, she stood him up and instructed him to lift up his arms. Scott obeyed, and let the rabbit pull a legless onesie onto him and button him up. He suckled happily on his pacifier, glad to see the rabbit taking such good care of him.

Lastly, she clipped the collar onto him once again and attached a leash to it. She led him outside of his room and down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs he was surprised to see an adult sized stroller, waiting for them by the door. He looked at her in surprise, and she smiled lovingly back. “I think it’s time we get some fresh air, no point in staying cooped up inside the whole day hmm?” Scott’s face flushed with crimson, although he knew that nobody would be able to see him in his current state, he still found it embarrassing to go out in public in nothing but a diaper and onesie. However, as it seemed, Scott had no choice but to sit down on his cushy bottom in the seat of the stroller and let the rabbit once again strap him in. It seemed that Scott’s day was only going between one set of restraints to another. Scott’s wrists were strapped next to his on either side and his ankles were restrained to either side of the carriage, exposing his obviously diaper crotch to the world. He squirmed, he had very little room to move around, meaning wherever the rabbit planned on taking them, he had no say as to if he wanted to come along or not. Still, the leopard felt such a love and trust towards the rabbit he didn’t mind. He reminded himself that she wanted only the best for him. After all, she kept in nice thick diapers to keep him from making messes and gave him warm baths to make sure that he felt happy and clean after messing his diapers all day. Finishing up by pulling on the harness to make sure he was snug, the rabbit stood up and opened the door, came back, and wheeled him into the outside world.

horatiohusky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Chapter 15

It was already night time, so Scott didn’t feel as embarrassed as he would have if they went out during broad daylight. “I wonder if the rabbit had planned it that way?” he mused to himself, as they walked along his neighborhood, looking at various birds hanging stalk still in the sky, and passing the occasionally frozen person along the way. Scott realized after a few minutes they were headed to a nearby park as the rabbit turned a corner, “She must have familiarized herself with the area while I slept or something” Scott thought. The rabbit stopped by a bench, and knelt down in front of him and began unstrapping him from his various restraints, humming softly as she did.

He wondered as to what the rabbit had in mind, he soon figured it out however, as she lifted him up, placed him on her lap, and unbuttoned her shirt to reveal one of her breasts. Humming softly, she crooked her arm to cradle his head, and gently led him towards her awaiting nipple. Scott’s mind raced with excitement, he felt as if he were in a dream. He allowed himself to close his eyes and began to nurse, curling his tail around his leg as he let his mind drift. It felt strange to be out in the open, clothed only in his nappy and onesie, unable to do anything for himself due to the mittens on his hands except suckle away at the sweet, warm milk the rabbit was giving to him. Scott, however, didn’t care. He was completely content to let the rabbit choose when and where he would do things. He was just a helpless little infant who needed to be taken care of. He couldn’t even keep his diapers clean, what embarrassment should he feel if she was right there for him.

The rabbit placed a paw on the front of his diaper and squeezed, gently massaging his growing pleasure as he suckled away at her teat. He began to slowly move his waist forwards and backwards. The rabbit continued to apply pressure as he filled himself with her sweet nectar. Finally he had enough, the rabbit grabbed a corner of her apron and wiped the excess milk off of his lips, slowly praising him for finishing his num-nums. Scott shivered slightly, feeling especially babish as she talked to him. Lifting him up she began patting his back slowly, and to his surprise, he let out a large belch. Giggling sweetly, she hugged him saying, ”What a good baby boy,” before lifting him off of her lap and placing him back in the carriage and strapping the lethargic leopard in. They continued on their promenade, Scott looking out at the world with half-closed eyelids, the warmness in his tummy spreading throughout his body, like a good hard mead drunken in midwinter. His mind drifted, and before he realized it Scott fell sound asleep, listening to the rabbit’s enchanting hum.

He awoke after what seemed like only a few minutes to find the rabbit undoing the straps on the stroller once more, she smiled warmly at him when she noticed she had awoken, and asked him softly, tilting her head, “Ready for beddy-byes?” Scott responded by letting out a large yawn, the rabbit giggled. Lifting him up, she placed a paw under his padded bottom and held him securely in her arms, and carried him upstairs to his bedroom. Placing him down on the changing table and strapping him in, she quickly changed him into a thick, nighttime diaper, took him off the changing table, and fitted him into a footed and mittened sleeper. Scott did not resist in the slightest, for he did feel rather exhausted. Lowering the bars on the crib, the rabbit allowed Scott to clamber his way into the crib, and practically smothered him with blankets. Before he even heard the rabbit raise and secure the bars of the crib, Scott’s mind had already wandered off, and his breathing had slowed to slumber as the rabbit quietly padded out of the nursery. Scott dreamed of baby toys, happy diaper changings, and bathtime with the rabbit. Scott was happy.

Scott woke up at what he guessed must have been early in the morning, he felt a pressure on his bladder and bowels, placing a paw on the front of his diapers Scott slowly relaxed and allowed his bladder to empty into the front of his thick, nighttime diaper, feeling the warmth spread throughout the front of his crotch. Then came the back end, Scott decided that even though he could probably hold it, the rabbit put the diaper on him for a reason, and wanted him to use it like a good baby. Scott decided to follow through as best as he could, sitting up he pushed. His bottom released into the thick padding of the rear part of his diaper and spread out quickly to cover his bottom. When he was finished and the warmth of his freshly used diaper was making him feel extra infantile, he wrapped himself up in his blankets once again and fell asleep, content that he had taken care of his business and his diapers kept it safely stored within them.

horatiohusky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Chapter 16

Light was streaming between the shades as Scott groggily awoke. The rabbit must have let him sleep late, for the light coming through his window was already tinged with subtle notes of afternoon sunlight. He wriggled and stretched, noticing immediately the sorry state of his underpants, “I must have wet more during the night” he thought to himself, bringing his legs together and feeling the thick, wet padding pushing back against his thighs, preventing him from completely closing his legs. The spotted leopard rubbed at his eyes with his mittened paws and took in a deep breath, sighing and bringing his ears back and brows high up in a satisfied expression. He had had a good, deep sleep the night before. After the promenade the rabbit had taken him on he was feeling especially tired yesterday and was glad that she had let him rest for so long. Now, however, he was wide awake, and was rather curious what surprise the rabbit had in store for him next. He had put her in a very independent setting, one that would escalate. Scott’s curiosity was getting the best of him and he was considering sneaking out of his crib when the door to his room opened.

In padded the rabbit, smiling sweetly and carrying with her a breakfast tray filled with all of Scott’s favorite breakfast components. Blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs, french toast, butter croissants, bacon, and nutella, the rabbit had outdone herself by creating a large sample plate of every breakfast item that Scott could think of and had placed it in an impressive array of breakfast bonanza. Scott’s mouth immediately began to water and he sat up eagerly, forgetting the mess in his diapers which immediately pressed up against him as he sat on his bottom. He shifted uncomfortably, but didn't make much of a fuss. A part inside of him relished sitting in his own mess helpless, unable to get away from the soiled state of his pants without the help of his loving caretaker. The rabbit set the tray on a chair next to his oversized crib, dragged over another chair and lowered the rail exclaiming, “Wake up sleepyhead! Did we have sweet dreams last night?” Scott beamed up at the rabbit, the smells of the trey wafting up to his nostrils and filling his mind with mouthwatering thoughts of breakfast. “Yup!” he replied, his eyes gazing into the rabbit’s warm ones. “Good! Because you sure did sleep for a long time!” the rabbit stated a hint of humor in her voice. She took out a large bib from her front apron pocket and put it around the leopard’s neck. Scott obligingly bowed his neck as she put the bib on him, and soon enough the rabbit was cutting up a large piece of syrup covered blueberry pancake and flying the airplane straight into his ravenous jaws.

Breakfast went by quickly as Scott voraciously dug into his breakfast, feeling as if he hadn’t eaten in years. The rabbit alternated between eggs, bacon, pancake, croissant covered in nutella, french toast covered in raspberry jelly, sips of warm milk, and big gulps of orange juice. Scott’s palette was in ecstasy as the rabbit fed the adult baby leopard. He had forgotten the state of his padding throughout the meal, but as he finished up the last bites of pancake and sighed contentedly, resting his head on his paws which were placed on the top rail of the crib, Scott once again remembered that he had used his diapers during the night and was in dire need of a changing. To Scott’s surprise the smell of his pampers wasn’t too distinct. As if reading his mind, the rabbit placed down the fork and picked Scott up from the crib, and carried him over to his changing table. Pulling him out of his sleeper, the rabbit gently strapped him in and placed a finger on his thoroughly soaked, exposed diaper. “My my we are a heavy wetter, aren’t we?” she tisk-tisked to herself, as she felt his diapering, pushing up the messes he had on the back part of his diaper against him. Scott squirmed, feeling excited at having his padding under such close inspection.

“Perhaps we need to change things up a bit, hmm?” the rabbit hummed, as she unstrapped his diaper and began to clean him up, powdering him up and placing a what seemed to be a thicker than usual day-time diaper. Dipping down under to retrieve something from a shelf beneath him the rabbit quickly returned with a jar of something Scott couldn’t quite make out. “Raise your tushy please” the rabbit instructed, to which Scott obeyed. Spreading his legs apart abit the rabbit swiftly inserted a pill into his rectum and pushed it in. Quickly diapering him before he let out a small yelp of surprise. “Good boy, that wasn’t so bad was it huh?” She looked at him, grinning coily. Scott was a little surprised at the hint of devilishness in her face and how she had tricked him so easily. His face grew red in embarrassment and he lay his head back down again, still feeling awkward at having a surprise suppository put into him. The rabbit finished strapping him into a diaper and had taken him off the changing table and placed him in a large t-shirt and shorts. Scott wondered why she had put significantly less restrictive clothing on him than per usual as the rabbit clipped the end of a pacifier string to his shirting, popping the other end into his mouth and ruffling his headfur affectionately.

Scott smiled at her through the pacifier sheepishly, and the rabbit took him by the paw and led him downstairs. Which, to his surprise, had changed dramatically overnight. The living room had now been completely transformed to be a designated play area. A baby bouncer hung in the middle of the room in front of a large flat screen playing what Scott realized was one of his favorite childhood tv shows. The floor was covered in soft carpeting that made Scott want to roll around in, the walls now displayed a baby blue sky covered with clouds birds and aeroplanes, and all around the couch were various beanbags, baby toys, lego sets, and above all else, some of the plushies who had until previously been residing in the basement were now in the living room. A feral wolf plushie was rolling on his back, paws in the air and panting happily in one corner, looking directly at Scott. The oversized teddy back was slouching on the couch, his warm eyes twinkling as he watched the television screen. A few stuffed bird plushies were huddling in a corner, budgies and parrots and cocktails occasionally chirping at each other, ruffling their feathers, and turning their heads curiously to look at Scott.

Scott’s pacifier would have dropped to the floor were it not clipped to his shirt as he took everything in. He looked at the rabbit, who smiled at him, “Do you like it?” she asked him, her voice dripping with sweet honey. Scott turned back to survey his living room, awestruck. “I love it.” he replied, as he walked over to the bird plushies. He knelt down and offered a finger to one of them. They looked at each other, as feral birds do when approached with a stranger, and a blue budgie looked up at him and hopped up, resting on his finger. He brought it up to his face for closer inspection, and marveled at its life-like detailing. Had he not seen this exact bird earlier in his basement as nothing more than a stuffed animal he would not have believed that what he was seeing was in fact, a stuffed animal. He looked at Scott curiously, its head moving in jerky movements, and let out a trill, not in an unfriendly manner either. Scott looked back at the rabbit, and asked bluntly, “How on earth did you do this?” She only smiled at him, her eyes glittering with her motherly kindness. “Oh it wasn’t that difficult, anything for my sweet little kitten.”

horatiohusky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Chapter 17

Scott's mind whirled with questions and excitement. The rabbit had accomplished a project that he'd be sweating over for several years in a matter of a single night! He thought to himself, "Whoever wrote the AI learning for this thing must be an absolute genius!" He laughed at himself giddily, but still felt almost numb with awe at what the rabbit had just presented to him. The animated wolf plushie, whose ears had perked up at the sound of the chirping budgie in Scott's hand, had now padded over and had jumped up to place its paws on Scott's knee and tilted his head inquisitively to the side, its floppy tongue hanging out the side of his mouth as he gave the leopard a goofy, ecstatic expression, the epitome of canine friendliness. Scott leaned down, and with his free hand scratched the dog behind the ears, to which the living stuffed animal responded by attempting to lick his hand with its soft, plushie tongue. The movements of the creature were perfectly fluid and natural, and its eyes sparkled with a degree of liveliness and intelligence that Scott had rarely even seen in actual living feral dogs.

Scott was delighted with the little zoo that the rabbit had arranged for him, he felt a soft patting on his bottom and realized looking up that he was quite comically sticking his padded butt out towards the rabbit as he had reached down to give the wolf his attention. His cheeks reddened, and the rabbit giggled softly, "I see my little baby is quite excited to meet his new friends!" she chimed sweetly, her eyes like warm pools of honey looking kindly at him. He smiled sheepishly back at her past the pacifier in his maw. The little, animated wolf plush took advantage of his distraction to jump up on his leg and yip gently, continually wagging his tail in delight of seeing his new friend and licking the leopard on the cheek.

"That little guy's got a special job too! He'll let me know if you've done anything in your padding that mommy should know about!"

She grinned cheekily at him, and the white cat's blush turned even more flushed as he realized that she may have seen that particular blueprint as well, "Personified Olfactory Sensitivity," was the official name had dubbed that particular plan, however its intentions weren't too far off from his own infantile fantasies, and the ever so sharp rabbit seemed to have figured that out. The pooch sniffed idly at the front of his padding, and then looked up at Scott with his mouth agape once again and blinked one eye at him, Scott wasn't sure whether the blink had been an intentional wink or something else, but he had the feeling it was the former. The rabbit patted his bottom once again, and gently guided him up by placing a paw on the small of his back over to the baby bouncer. Scott's heart raced as he examined the blue baby swing.

He noticed that the height at the waist seemed to be just slightly higher than his own, meaning that his toes would barely be grazing the soft carpeted floor, placing all of his weight on his diaper. He suckled absentmindedly on his pacifier as his excitement and nervousness grew, then to his slight surprise he found himself behind, lifted effortlessly by the rabbit by the waist. He squealed reflexively, and with a bit of a flail found himself being placed legs first into the swing. Nuzzling him in the cheek reassuringly, he calmed down slightly and met the eyes of the rabbit. Any resistance melted as she gazed at him briefly, her entire being radiating affection and she leaned forward to gently kiss him on the forehead.

"Now now, be my good little kitten," she spoke to him softly, gently but firmly reassuring him. Scott melted like butter in a frying pan at that, and smiled a little into his pacifier, contently suckling at it as if almost to prove to the rabbit what a good baby he was.

The rabbit then gently grasped his wrists and led them up to tops of the straps of the swing. To his surprise, she teased out two loops, one in each strap of the swing where she then swiftly slipped each of his wrists into them. He let his arms drop and found that the loops had tightened not uncomfortably around his wrists, preventing him from lowering his arms let alone from attempting to extricate himself. He suckled nervously and whimpered a little bit, his long fluffy tail curling around his right leg apprehensively. Cooing sweetly, the rabbit bumped her nose on his playfully and placed a paw on his diapered front, squeezing gently much to Scott's pleasure.

"Here's the deal kitty, if you manage to keep your little diddies clean, I'll let you have a little treat inside your diapers. But if this little wolfie here comes running that my little baby has used his diapers, then I'll have to make sure my baby is extra safe from now on."

As she said the word safe, she squeezed his front with a little bit more pressure. Scott's ears were pinned against his head and mewled reflexively as she squeezed his front. Blushing at his own infantile noise he nodded solemnly to the rabbit, not wanting to disappoint the incredibly motherly being. He wanted to no had to be a good little boy for her, he would feel ever so bad if he did anything that she didn't approve of. She smiled sweetly at him and leaned over to give him a gentle hug, which made the leopard feel a little relieved. Cheerily padding over to the large flat screen television she herself must have mounted to the wall opposite to the windows, she glanced back at Scott, and with a little smug but happy grin she maintained eye contact, raised his paw, and snapped one of her fingers. Immediately after her finger landed on her palm the television turned on, and to Scott's surprise, one of his favorite childhood television shows was playing. He looked at her admirably, and she winked at him as she padded out of the room, her short fluffy tail swaying from side to side behind her.

Scott experimentally pounced up and down on the tips of his toe pads, the bouncer jumped appreciatively, each downstroke putting extra pressure on his diaper bottom. His tail moved elegantly through the air in obvious pleasure, and the tip twitched excitedly as he suckled on his pacifier, allowing his mind to slip into a state of ease as he watched the television contentedly; a few of the little birds flew up to his shoulder and nestling there comfortably much to his delight. The wolf padded up next to him, and giving the air one more inquisitive sniff, settled down on his front paws and settled down for a nap. Scott felt at ease, the wrist restraints held his arms up at not too of an uncomfortable angle and his thick padding felt like a cloud around his waist, supporting him from underneath him. A few hours passed, and his head began to droop to the side as he slowly found himself nodding off.

Then, as if to interrupt his half-awake slumber his stomach announced its presence to the room, and he awoke from his stupor. A familiar pressure began to form in his lower abdomen, and he gulped nervously, the suckling on his pacifier increasing in intensity. He squirmed and whimpered a little bit and, unbeknownst to the leopard, the wolf's ears perked up at his fussing. Scott knew that he should try and hold out until the rabbit came, he called out, his words slightly muffled by the pacifier but received no answer in return. He squirmed, the pressure was beginning to feel rather painful as he tried to hunch over in pain, but his wrist restraints prevented him from grasping his aching tummy.

His fight soon became futile, as the pressure rapidly increased to a point of significant discomfort, and with a soft farting noise, the contents of his bowels ballooned into his thick padding. His scrunched his legs up in the effort, which unfortunately shifted all of his weight onto his padded bottom, spreading the mess throughout his diaper area. He winced, feeling the warmth of his messy bottom pressing against him as he helplessly bounced in the swing, completely unable to do anything about his situation. His bladder released along with his bowels and the front of his padding soon felt significantly harder pressed against him and much, much damper than before. He thought back to what the rabbit had said and apprehensively looked down at the wolf beneath him.

While he had been busy taking care of his potty problem, the wolf had sat in front of him and was happily panting up at him. Scott's ears twitched apprehensively and his tail once again curled around his leg underneath his now very messy bottom. The animated wolf plushie stood up on his hind legs and sniffed the front of his diaper. Landing once more on four legs it padded around him and performed the same ceremony, Scott feeling the animal's nose brushing against his thick, padded behind. Scott let out a concerned, "Mmpf!" into his pacifier as he saw the canine cheerily parade out of the room, turning back only to blink that same one eye at him. Scott, however, was now sure that that blink was in fact, a wink.