SCORE!!!!! Dipers for days and days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyracer37

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Just scored 4 cases of diapers. That's 384 diapers in total. What is your best diaper score?

Sweatpants

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
HOnestly just regular bags, never had a score like that, you'll be diapered properly for a long time

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have 10 cases 2 onesies and 2 pair of rubber or plastic pants for sale for $250,all are unused in the sealed package, landlord is up my ass about them , so I am having a fire sale two weeks and they are gone or into the incinerator they go that's close to 10,000 diapers someone can score!, if they need or want Them I have a couple of thousand dollars of catheters they can have also, so if you know anybody in Pa ,NY, or OH let them know they gotta go ! That's a haul and a half for most people.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Prairie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I believe my best was 11 cases of Goodnites (44-48 per case, L/XL) for $10/case. Before that it was 5 cases for $10/case, and several individual cases for $10 each from various people. All on Craigslist (local sellers). Hold out for the best deals and pass up the OK ones.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
My best was a case of 80 Medline diapers, $25 for it, pretty cheap for an Amazon order.
Maybe if I visit a local thrift shop I'll find some ABDL diapers.

MagicMeow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
best score was 4 bags of assorted premium diapers from a side walk sale of a medical supply company that was closing this particular store, Mommy and I had a very heavy load to carry down main street back to the car :blushie:

alwayz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I ordered 4 more flat cloth diapers that will arrive today Yay!!!, Also 3 pair of plastic pants, cant6 wait for all to arrive my current cloth diapers is insufficient now that I'm wearing diapers 24/7

P

Padded53

I just scored 8 bags (16 per bag) of the three-tab plastic backed Depends Protection with Tabs for $4 a bag from a local thrift shop. Yeah, I know they're not the greatest diaper but they work well for my level of incontinence and I do like the plastic backing. Only problem is that I find them very hot to wear in the summer down here in the deep south but the good news is winter is coming!

willnotwill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I had Dry247 double ship an order once. I just thought my full case was in two boxes on my step but I found that there was actually two full cases and they only charged me for one.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am getting a pack of 64 pampers size 6 diapers along with booster pads soon!

P

Padded53

Must be my lucky week! I just scored 3 cases of Tranquility ATN's (size Large, 96/case) for $100. Between my earlier score of Depends and now the ATN's I'm set for months!

jguy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Wow, it seems you guys order online in abundance. I just go down to the supermarket I buy them a pack at a time... is there something I haven't understood here??? :)

Kizgin

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
... is there something I haven't understood here??? :)

Wondering the same honestly. Like, is this about getting a good deal or are we just talking about how many diapers we buy at once? And, if so, how is this a "score"? That'd be like the bad guys in "Heat" walking into a bank and withdrawing their own money, but still calling it "a job".

P

Padded53

Well for me it's about getting a great deal on some decent diapers. No way you could ever find these kinds of deals in a store or even online. I believe that's what's being implied by the word "score".

Status
Not open for further replies.