Score!! =d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikeyp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I just decided to run to Goodwill just to see what they had and I was look through the electronics and didn't see anything really tempting but then I started walking towards the cloths and BAM! there were 5 packs of Tranquilty ATN sitting there. 4 packs of medium size and 1 pack of smalls. So I was kinda caught off guard so I kept paceing back and forth and scoped the area to make sure nobody I knew was there and also thinking on how to get them descretly enough that noone would question me. So I devised a plan and I grab a small shopping cart and went back, set them in the cart and proceeded to the checkout. Of course when I got to the checkout there were 2 old ladies in front of me that took their time paying for their items. So I was getting slightly antsy but then it was finally my turn and the cashier asked if I needed a bag and I told her no thanks. But the grand total for all 5 packs was $16.05. $3.00 a pack. I'm excited for night to come to wear one! I'm going to try the smalls first then work on the mediums. Only problem is that I ran out of room in my suitcase so now I have 4 packs in a desk in my room. Hopefully I can find a better place to hide them tonight so my mom doesn't find them :/.

But long story short. I'm beyond excited!! =D.

Mikeyp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The smalls said they were from 24"-32" waist so they'll be snug. Hopefully the work. If not I might just send them to someone that can use them ^-^

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nice one :) Bet it was scary buying that many adult diapers, must have filled the trolley up! Enjoy them, but try to get a hiding place ASAP

Mikeyp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It did fill it up! Lol. When I was waiting in line I was thinking about were to hide them. That was the best place I could think of off hand. So now I have a bunch of diapers so hopefully I hit a "binge" spell shortly. lol

Oh and my waist size is like 31"-32".

Alphacore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
"Hopefully" is the wrong word of choice in this situation, binging and purging are causes and effects, ration them, make them last.

Mikeyp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes. Very true. BUT! my mom called me and said she won't be home for a few more hours so I'm wearing one of the small ones right now and I'm drink milk like mad. Lol. I already wet a little. =D they're amazing so far. Love the crinckeling too ^-^.

racer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
$3 a pack :eek!: that is one heck of a deal!!!

:disgust:I want ATN for $3 a pack :disgust: :tongueout:

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Tranquility ATNs are awesome - great find. You'll find that I am an epic thrift store shopper and most of my stash has been acquired this way. I usually use three disposables per change and usually spend less than 25 cents a change. Tranquility ATN's on-line are easily $1.00 per diaper after shipping etc. so you did very well @ $3.00 a pack!

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Great score! I find the ATNs run a bit small the medium are tight on my 34" waist and the blue tapes don't hold but the white ones do. On the plus side they are way better than store brands and only $13/12 pack. But you did way better than that.
Enjoy!

AbsoluteBedlam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Other
I've seen some at my local thrift stores but they're typically just the generic First Quality brand.

Kein

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Jeez.. 3 bucks for one back?! xD

Nice!

Sickness

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
@ OP. You got lucky it's hard to find them in big quantities there. I found a bin of some kendall wings a few days ago though. I did not know what size they were but my GF ended up grabbing them for me because she is impatient with me. I wanted to wait for this old obnoxious lady to leave first since she was right in front of them. Little did I know she grabbed 7 packs. Which led into the woman asking her what they were for. She lied and said she was donating them to a nursing home. Then the lady asked her if she accepted jesus into her life. 10 minutes later she finally meets back up with me. Needless to say whatever she wanted there I got for her. It is rare we get someone who actually has the nerve to ask let alone talk to you about it for 10 minutes. Then of course the lady at the checkout had trouble with them. They were only $3.09 per pack. Ended up being a size too big (Large[blue color]) but oh well. I may just sell them off.

I find tons of them at thrift stores in fact that's mainly where I buy them. I have found attends, molicares, tenas, and about 10 different generic diapers I can't find any manufacturer for. In fact we went out again to a different one and I found 2 packs of attends. I grabbed one because I am low on money. The lady struck up a conversation about the price and talked about how expensive they are when she buys them. I was a tad nervous but I agreed. We also had a lady joke about how they marked a pack at one store as furniture. She said I guess it can be considered furniture because you sit in them.

I have been splurging lately. I will have to take a picture of my trunk... its FULL of them. I think there are 4 packs of depends, 7 packs of kendall wings, a pack of off brand, 2 packs of attends, one breathable on classic, and about 30 loose depends tenas, and other off brands.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
Wow, awesome find. This is why I am at goodwill at least twice a month (and my friends think I'm just clothes shopping). The only diapers I ever found were 2 packs of small prevails. They just barley fit me, but for $3 it was ok. I only bought 1 of the packs, because the other 1 was open, and I wasn't feelin that.

The best find I have had at goodwill (to date) is a footed sleeper. I got it for $2.

codered4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
very nice, the only diapers ive bought are ridiculously overpriced and not very good :/

Mukirr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
very nice, the only diapers ive bought are ridiculously overpriced and not very good :/

Check ebay. They'll usually have good deals. Of course, you'll have to manage creatively as to how you collect the mail, and all that jazz. This is where it would be incredibly handy to have a friend that knows your secret.

codered4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Check ebay. They'll usually have good deals. Of course, you'll have to manage creatively as to how you collect the mail, and all that jazz. This is where it would be incredibly handy to have a friend that knows your secret.

eh, my parents figured me out, so i wouldnt really have to worry about more than just an awkward situatuon if i do buy online someday

Mikeyp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well I'm super excited. I didn't get to wear one last night but for sure tonight! =D. I'm using my cloth disposables for day time use and for chilling around the house. But the plastic backing feels soooooo much better ^-^

@powderhair- I would love to find a footed sleeper at good will. Or a big onesie. But being 6'2 it's hard to find things like that for my size. :/

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would love to find a footed sleeper at good will. Or a big onesie. But being 6'2 it's hard to find things like that for my size. :/

Footed Pajamas - Onesie One Piece Pajamas for Adults,Kids,Baby - Jumpin Jammerz

Expensive sorry to say, but very nice. 6'1' here myself, sitting in a white leopard pattern with attached feet on this chilly morning, with nothing else but a large bambino keeping me warm. ;)

definitely worth it. if you can't afford, make a christmas request.

Status
Not open for further replies.