science vs politics, why deny truth for polical party following?

frankenmup

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
They don't bring anything to anyone and end always the same way.
Just wait ^^
Oh, it depends on what your intentions are. If you want to listen what opinions others have and what reasons they give, they can be quite interesting, as long as people are honest with this, and I see no reason to doubt this here.

If people want to force their opinion into each other's head, now that's another thing. Best outcome is that they learn this won't work ;)

CutePrincess

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
My posting was acting like a Troll?
How thin is your skin?
since you asked....
They don't bring anything to anyone and end always the same way.
Just wait ^^
This post in itself does not add anything to the discussion, it is why I was staying away from it to begin with. I was hoping this would just get ignored and was simply waiting for something of relevance. This post can be seen as insulting as the message implies we are simply here to stir up drama, that is not my goal, I am trying to figure out why there are barriers to achieve higher understanding of issues and why people chose to divide their understandings based on a political divide.

For example, why is it that people believe that the earth is flat tend to repeat other right wing rhetoric? (false information that is meant to benefit right wing politicians/interests) It is very interesting to me to figure out why these problems exist because I like to know how talk to people misinformed, kinda like this:

While I do think the reply to you is in slightly bad taste it is blunt and the truth, but I did not really want to get involved and explain this because you will prob have some defense reply to my post here to go further off track. So to avoid that again I thought the best course of action was not to reply at all, but you seem to be asking a legitimate question so here is the answer. I hope this is the end of this tangent though. @frankenmup was actually pointing to you in a right direction, shocked to see you did not seem to take it to heart. They did not directly spell things out for you, like I am here, but it was meant to lead you to a direction to think about what you said.

With that out of the way, are we done acting in this manner? Are we done with this tangent? I really do not like it.

Last edited: