School

Status
Not open for further replies.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wouldn't count on getting any answers to this thread...there are only a hand full of girls here and I'm relatively certain they don't wear to school.

michellelu

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Well....

But surely someone (boy or girl) has tried wearing diapers to school not just in stories

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Oh I'm sure there's at least a couple guys out there who have. But girls, now that's another story.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Never, that's way too much of a risk! I've worn them damn near everywhere else though. Even to random places like Disneyland and stuff...which I suppose you don't have in the UK anyway.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Compression shorts and jeans. The bulk isn't such a big deal unless you're wearing Abenas or something. Regular diapers aren't big enough to make it obvious. There's hardly any noise when you're in public. You'll be the only one who notices.

michellelu

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
trying to find one that is thin not noise and hides a smell. i've also not tried wearing them outside

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You might want to not wear a skirt, just go with some slightly loose fitting pants. And find something thin, but don't worry about smell at this point. In public you don't want to risk wetting in anything that you're not completely secure with.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Thread closed, because the person "michellelu" is an alternative account of someone else (a male member) and is probably lying just about anything "she" has posted here.

Besides, there already is a thread about wearing to school!

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.