School

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xdeadx

XD So today, I basically revealed to 5 of my friends that I'm a furry, cause I've been wearing my collar to school, and I got tired of people calling me a dog and making fun of me. So ya, turns out that my friend is a furry XD He's a wolf lol. It was so crazy I was like Holy :eek::p:D

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Awsome, I suspect a few people at my school off being furrys, but there are a lot that would most likely throw me out a window for it(over dramatization, but you get it...)...so I'm gonna keep things quiet

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well, that's great about one of your friends being a furry, but what about the other four? How did they take it?

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
I sorta had a furry friend (IRL). I only knew about it because I found him on the IFPL. He was obsessed with Furcadia, but I don't know if it really went much past that. We never really talked about it and I don't think he knew I was one. And for some reason, I didn't really go on Furcadia much. I think my internet connection or computer... or both.... sucked at the time. And.... I haven't talked to him in about 4 years now.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Hehe..I had a friend who was obsessed with Furcadia for awhile. Fast forward to last summer when someone we both know joined a furry group on facebook. I was trying to explain to her that it was not for Furcadia specifically, and what a furry was (but I finally gave up and let her figure it out lol)

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I got tired of people calling me a dog and making fun of me.
You say that as if weren't expecting that sort of reaction.
People get mocked at school for wearing certain band shirts, by wearing a pet collar you're just asking to be ridiculed.

I'd have been more suprised by the story if he were anything other than a wolf.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
yeah--thats the reaction I would have expected...however, in order to insult someone, the insulter has to have an insecurity about themselves. So, if people are making fun of you, INSECURITY ON THEIR SIDE!

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
People get mocked at school for wearing certain band shirts, by wearing a pet collar you're just asking to be ridiculed.
I get mocked for wearing a Miami Dolphins hat.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I had a furry friend in RL when I was at a camp, sad thing is he lives all the way near Thunder Bay in Northern Ontario and doesn't, err, well, didn't have the internet at the time, so we lost touch and stuff.....

Blake

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
well duh the miami dolphins didnt do that good lol why would u wear a miami dolphins hat!

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hey, I wear a Toronto Maple Leafs hat so I know what Thallis goes through....

X

xdeadx

Well, that's great about one of your friends being a furry, but what about the other four? How did they take it?
The other four didn't know what the hell we were talking about lol

I knew they were gonna tease, I just got tired of it that's all. And people kept asking >_< it was kinda annoying so I just decided to tell. I was planning to from the start but was to afraid lol :p

Meh, I was just suprised that he was. We talked a tiny bit more today, he said he's a grey wolf. He said he plays gaia and that there's like a furry world or something on there. But I didn't really ever get into gaia so whatever :p

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Nice I know we got a few furs at my school. LOL Today I found out we may have furry and anime pictures at my school for the dance next year.:p
Eh I am planning on writing furry pride in one of the common areas at my school. :cool:

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other

That's true. You can get mocked or teased for anything at school. It doesn't even have to be something that would normally be singled out. I might miss a couple of things about school, but I'm glad I'm done with it. (unless I go to college someday. I doubt it, but there's no way of knowing what the future holds. Plus, college is somewhat different anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.