School

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My last day of school was a looooong time ago, but the only can tell you guys get as much as you can out of school, because it will pay you back in the long run.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
My last day of school was a looooong time ago, but the only can tell you guys get as much as you can out of school, because it will pay you back in the long run.
I can attest to that. I had only been working about a year when an opening came up in the surveying group that was part of the engineering dept. I worked in. The dept. manager pulled me into his office one day and asked if I was interested in the position. The company had actually gone back to the high school records of their employees and saw I carried an "A" average in the surveying course I took. On that basis they wanted me to have the position. I was really surprised because, up to that time, I figured employers were only interested in whether you had a diploma or not, and didn't ever check your actual course grades. So ballucanb is right on target with that statement.

Oh, and in case you're curious, I turned down the position. Reason: I liked indoor work much better. Things turned out OK because I got a promotion anyway.:smile:

~Pramrider

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I started Auguest 18th.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
September 2nd is my first day at university, but I have orientation for a couple days this week. I'm really not sure what to expect and feel more nervous than excited.

steel

Est. Contributor
Yea I started like 2 weeks and so it was been a pretty easy class load, still no homework and I am in 11th grade.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
i start on the 3rd and I'm going to be in 11th grade

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I start on thursday and I'm going to 10th grade ^^

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I finished school a long time ago too. All I want to say is good luck and hard work pays off in the long run. It may not seem like it now but hard work should make a little easier life later on. You all have almost your whole life in front of you so make it the best that you can. And the most important part don't forget to have some fun too.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I start last week, restarted today due to Florida making love to a tropical storm.

S

Secret

I start my first day of 10th grade tomorow!
And I get off campus lunch! yay!

I start on thursday and I'm going to 10th grade ^^
It says your 17 did you get held back alot?

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I start.... September 5th. Thats early for my school district believe it or not!

Manus

Contributor
Role
Carer
I go back Thursday. I still need to read 3 plays and write 3 essays, hooray!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
I go back on Sept. 2nd. I will have lots of fun.. not!

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I Start next tuesday, the second I believe. I will be entering My junior year in high school.

Status
Not open for further replies.