(ex)Medic Pupper!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I've got a bit of a thing for school uniforms and I decided to try out one I saw on amazon. Though this time I went with a girl's one. 😳

Also picked up some knickers and tights to complete the look. Now just to hope everything fits. 😅

71p5M9JuQVL._AC_UY879_.jpg81PJ1VqLWDL._AC_UX679_.jpg81wY5C0+coL._AC_UY879_.jpg

Anyone else in to that sort of thing? Without going all mega frilly or gothic.

Mal8

This too shall pass
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Come on people, let’s see some lovely photos of you all to cheer us up! 😍

D

Deleted member 41919

Come on people, let’s see some lovely photos of you all to cheer us up! 😍
Unfortunately; I don't have any of me in my school uniforms. Plus that was so long ago I doubt I'll ever find any of them.

Angelapinks

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I've got a bit of a thing for school uniforms and I decided to try out one I saw on amazon. Though this time I went with a girl's one. 😳

Also picked up some knickers and tights to complete the look. Now just to hope everything fits. 😅

View attachment 57177View attachment 57178View attachment 57179

I don't have the school dress but I do have panties and tights like these. My school uniform is a short black pleated skirt with a white school blouse and white tights worn with frilly ankle socks and shiny black Mary Jane shoes. I have not worn them in awhile so I am not sure every thing fits now so I may have to dig them out and try them on again. I just love my shiny Mary Jane shoes as it took me a long time to find just the right ones in my size.

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy

Oooh! Cute! That's actually the school uniform for girls in one of the primary schools I attended! Or so similar I can't tell the difference! I remember when the girls were asked to stand up in assembly to practice curtsies and my friend had to pull me back down!!🤣

Thalie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little

OMG I want to wear the same, with the same underwears and tight, and wait for my bare bottom spanking outside of the headmaster or headmistress office.