• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

scary thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

codered

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
well i was just doing some random thinking in class when it hit me that it would be a horrible idea to walk through a forest with a fur / furry costume on :eek: o_O :eek: (not one myself so i don't know what its exactly called)...

Role
Other
Only be bad during hunting season or it'd be cool, cause you could be big-foot...though you might be attacked...yeah maybe a bad idea :sweatdrop:

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
Animals will not attack you if you are bigger than it. Fur does not prevoke an attack. Unless it's a bear, but you should be afraid of thoes no matter what your wearing, unless your wearing a chain gun. Then you're good.

Also, hunters usually only go out with one type of prey in mind, and even if you're dressed as that prey, you probably look nothing like the real thing. I think the only time hunters would be dangerous would be if your dressed as a deer and acting like one during hunting season.

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I disagree, it sounds exciting and fun, running through the shrubs in a fursuit & scaring the locals and the propper term is Fursuit :)

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I disagree, it sounds exciting and fun, running through the shrubs in a fursuit & scaring the locals and the propper term is Fursuit :)
No no no no, a ghillie suit is what you want ;)

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
that would be fun but during hunting season? you are looking at death

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
In season, Out of season, there's lots of redneck hunters that don't care. Do at your own risk.. even with an orange vest or bullet-proof one.

F

Falkio

Fur does not prevoke an attack. Unless it's a bear, but you should be afraid of thoes no matter what your wearing, unless your wearing a chain gun. Then you're good.
You think a chain-gun can stop me?!

But in all honesty, I don't think a hunter would identify you as an animal. If you were close enough, they would probably notice the difference. Suits may look realistic, but what forest dwelling creature walks on two legs and stands 6 feet tall?

Unless you're a Wendigo.

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Private
umm well if you really do like to try this you should search for some L.A.R.P communities (LARP is Live Action Role Playing) , those communities often make adventures that are about animals or werewolves and such and running on forest fighting , although if you do find one that includes the beast you would like to be , ask to be an NPC and be specific about wanting to be the animal =)

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
I wouldn't be afraid of hunters so much as ruining the suit. I'm not a furry, but...damn you guys put a lot of work into that stuff. I'd feel bad for one covered in dirt and leaves. :D

Kaiashi

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
You think a chain-gun can stop me?!

But in all honesty, I don't think a hunter would identify you as an animal. If you were close enough, they would probably notice the difference. Suits may look realistic, but what forest dwelling creature walks on two legs and stands 6 feet tall?

Unless you're a Wendigo.
Or unless you're in the deep south. Some of those backwater hillbillies will shoot anything that moves. ;) But hey; It's not their fault their schools only went up to second grade. ;) (j/k. I lived in the south for over 4 years, and loved it. I actually miss it, too. Mmmmh.. pit BBQ an Sweet tea! Oh, and WAFFLE HOUSE! and Steak'n'Shake and.. and.. omg.. JimmyJohn's sammich shop. T_T and that malt shop I useta go to in downtown.. <3)

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Or unless you're in the deep south. Some of those backwater hillbillies will shoot anything that moves. ;) But hey; It's not their fault their schools only went up to second grade. ;) (j/k. I lived in the south for over 4 years, and loved it. I actually miss it, too. Mmmmh.. pit BBQ an Sweet tea! Oh, and WAFFLE HOUSE! and Steak'n'Shake and.. and.. omg.. JimmyJohn's sammich shop. T_T and that malt shop I useta go to in downtown.. <3)
Don't forget the mailman with the crooked teeth and the thick accent, getting your driver's license for a leisurely cruise around the back yard of the police station and a donation of 15 bucks, and of course not asking anyone to meet up on a Sunday because they have "church activities"!
And you know what the worst is: Grits (not Girls Raised In The South): Bought a package, ate a spoon (after following the instructions on the package)...and threw the whole thing out!

Peachy

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Carer
Don't forget the mailman with the crooked teeth and the thick accent, getting your driver's license for a leisurely cruise around the back yard of the police station and a donation of 15 bucks, and of course not asking anyone to meet up on a Sunday because they have "church activities"!
And you know what the worst is: Grits (not Girls Raised In The South): Bought a package, ate a spoon (after following the instructions on the package)...and threw the whole thing out!

Peachy
Oh, Peachy...you're doing it all wrong. I grew up in Yankee Chicago, but being a truck driver took me down south all the time. You have to go to a Waffle House or other southern restaurant that serves real grits, not that pre-packaged stuff (I honestly don't know the difference, being a Yankee, but I've been told this time and time again by southerners, and they're absolutely correct). A little butter and sugar, and you'll be in heaven. That's the absolute truth, even coming from a Yankee that don't know no better. :D

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Which part did you live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.