Scarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Nope, not me. Not my bag; not even ear piercings.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Wow that great :) An they look so kool. I would alsmot like to have that over a tatoo

E

Elli

Personally, something just doesn't seem quite right about that. Ouch! But each to their own...I guess.

Mistah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
That does look pretty cool! I wouldn't get that done, myself. But if you're interested, it looks like a pretty cool idea! Research it first though... which it seems you are doing... so good for you! :p

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have enough scars from my acccident, my left leg is a patchwork of skin grafts, and my back has a long scar from where they removed a peice of the muscle to use on the front of my leg, because there was nothing left there to use.

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Interesting in theory.
Painful in practice. x.o But still cool!

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
*squirms in seat* No No No No No way. Too painful I could never do that I couldn't even stand a piercing.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
No thanks. At least with a tattoo, you can get it removed.

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
What's the appeal over a tattoo? Tattoos are awesome and more detailed, this makes you look like a trendy emo douche.

Dawes

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If I could get scarified like in those sweet-ass German underground sabre-fighting tournaments, then hells yeah. But any scar that I get had either better come from a fight with sharp and/or explosive weaponry, or out of plain-old fucking dumbass clumsiness.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
No thanks! *shudders*

Says he who plays hockey!!! I'm sure you've got your share of scars....haha. The irony here is that I have a few scars from when I was a kid cutting my self..(sort of laughs). Then there's all the other scars from sports, fights, knives, etc, and last but not least, the scars from walking out in front of a car that was doing 40 mph when I was 14. So scar tatooing, yeah....bring it on.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
What's the appeal over a tattoo? Tattoos are awesome and more detailed, this makes you look like a trendy emo douche.

But it hurts so good! :p

Really if I wanted to leave a permanent mark on my body this is how I would do it I think. Of course since I don't I am not getting this or a tattoo as far as I can tell. But I think this would be more epic then a tattoo, insane of course, but epic.

S

StOrMyKiT

i rather look like the guy with a nice scar than the guy with a bleeding out faded tattoo besides it is a right of passage in some countries and if 15 year old kids can do it without giving up then i can besides it is a cheap alternative to tattooing and looks elegant if you heal it right

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
I dated a girl who had that, and her skin felt so...weird. It just had an off texture, and...ugh. My skin kinda crawled when I touched it.

Status
Not open for further replies.