• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Scared incontinent AB/DL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lmgmz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Hi! I'm an adult baby and diaper lover who was also in a car accident, which left me urinary incontinent. i have always been scared of people judging me for this, and I hope I can make new friends here!:smile1:

Hello Lmgmz and welcome to the group.

Sorry to hear about the outcome of a car accident. There is a lot of stories here and I am sure that you can find people that will help and support you with the aspects of the condition.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome Lmgmz!

Seeing as you're among many with similar diaper wearing for need or fun I doubt you'll be judged for that! So I hope you find you don't need to be scared here among friends.

What's your diaper of choice? ABU Simples have been my go to diaper as of late. I'm mostly DL so prints are more of a niche thing for me.

Diapers aside any hobbies / things you do for fun? I play a bit of PC games, but have had a dry spell as of late due to being busy. But after this weekend I'm hoping to pick back up.

Alpha said:
Welcome Lmgmz!

Seeing as you're among many with similar diaper wearing for need or fun I doubt you'll be judged for that! So I hope you find you don't need to be scared here among friends.

What's your diaper of choice? ABU Simples have been my go to diaper as of late. I'm mostly DL so prints are more of a niche thing for me.

Diapers aside any hobbies / things you do for fun? I play a bit of PC games, but have had a dry spell as of late due to being busy. But after this weekend I'm hoping to pick back up.
Hi! My diaper of choice is usually an abena m4, but I'm thinking about getting either ABU Space or bambino classicos

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

egor said:
Hello Lmgmz and welcome to the group.

Sorry to hear about the outcome of a car accident. There is a lot of stories here and I am sure that you can find people that will help and support you with the aspects of the condition.

So that we may get to know you better, would you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor
Aside from diapers, I love computers and animating. My favorite thing to do is animate or play video games in a diaper ^·^

Lmgmz said:
Aside from diapers, I love computers and animating. My favorite thing to do is animate or play video games in a diaper ^·^

What do you like to play? What do you use to animate? Years ago I played around with flash but that seems to be fading out from the general web.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I generally play rts games, open world, and fps. I use Maya and aftereffects to animate, but I have dabbled with flash before

Alpha said:
What do you like to play? What do you use to animate? Years ago I played around with flash but that seems to be fading out from the general web.

I generally play rts games, open world, and fps. I use Maya and aftereffects to animate, but I have dabbled with flash before

Lmgmz said:

In the RTS genre have you heard of Ashes of the Singularity? I've been playing it while it was in Early Access, but it recently went full release. FPS wise I played Tom Clancy's Siege while it was on a free to play weekend a couple weekends ago. Have you tried it?

Alpha said:
In the RTS genre have you heard of Ashes of the Singularity? I've been playing it while it was in Early Access, but it recently went full release. FPS wise I played Tom Clancy's Siege while it was on a free to play weekend a couple weekends ago. Have you tried it?

I have heard of it, but have not played it yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back