Scared - dad knows I used Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Other
Ok so yesterday, i was on my nintendo wii internet, looking at some pictures of diapers while my parents wernt home. and today my step dad said "have you been playing your wii, because your grounded" and i said "no". and so he says while im putting my clothes away "are you man enough to admit what you did yesterday". and i said "i didnt go on my wii", so im really scared if he knows something, i mean how could he know...there is no history button on the wii :dunno:

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
You got in trouble for going on your Wii? Wow, tough folks.

But if you were grounded, and shouldn't have been on your Wii anyway, then stay away with it. He's probably just trying to get you to rat yourself out.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I have to agree with Lurker here. Stick with your story. If he'd known he'd have done something already.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
He's playing a mind game on you, lol...... But ya, I highly doubt it that he knows that you were on it when you were grounded yesterday.....

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Not to get off the track, but the title sounded like a euphemism for something horrible.

One thing I don't get, the Wii apparently has the Opera browser, yet you can't clear the history? You can do this on almost every other browser I can think of.

Firefox does, IE does, Mozilla does, Netscape, Maxthon, NetFront (phone and PSP), etc.
Yet the Wii version of Opera doesn't do this. Are you sure you thoroughly looked through the settings, it might be called something different.

On a side note, if you google ADISC then click on the link, I don't think it will show up in the history, it might in the cache, but not the browsing history.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
dont let him use a mind trick on you, stick with your story bud, Good luck

F

FullMetal

Well, lets see, did you place the Wii somewhere else when you were playing and forgot to put it back in its original place? Or did you move the controllers or something? Maybe he saw those moved from where he saw them last and got the idea from there. In any case, just stick with your story and don't back down, at most he has a hunch and that will not be enough for him to call you out on, so keep strong...and in any case...Don't do something your not allowed to do! I mean, it can only lead to getting you in more trouble.

FullMetal

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hmm, i think you should just stick with your story. All the advice above is the best you could get, so i don't know what else i could say :p

Role
Diaper Lover
I Google the website and hit lucky and I get to it with no history every time.

You probably just left a Wiimote lying around.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
are you man enough to admit what you did yesterday
well, are you? lying is pretty bad in this case, and your only doing it because you're afraid of the consequences. man up, admit you did wrong, and don't play wii when you're grounded again.

it's a sad when when the people of this forum are here to sabotage a parents wishes, especially when it's for the good of the kid. not playing wii while grounded sounds perfectly reasonable and all you guys are doing is undermining his parents say in things.

tell your dad what you did... admit it was wrong to him and tell him you are a man.

B

baby_orange

^ What he said.

Also it doesn't have a history BUT the router does :)

LinusBlueSnow

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yea man just tell him. Apart from him knowing you were on your Wii, it sounds like he doesn't know specifically what you were doing. Just tell him, you don't have to tell him what you were doing on it, just be honest and tell him you were on it, don't lie to him especially if he seems like he already knows and you weren't supposed to be on it in the first place. You owe it to him and yourself to be honest and own up to what you did man, just tell him what you did and apologize, you have nothing to gain by not telling him. Just tell him you were on it, you got nothing to lose.

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
WOW! You guys seem to be very particular with following what the parents want but then again maybe the not following it bit is why mommy spanks me so often. However I must state this that I don't lie if I've been caught out on something I will admit to it unless I know it will get me into a really bad situation then I'll lie out of necessity but not out of actual want (take the fact that some of my elderly clients that I work with think I'm a married woman with a husband instead of a lesbian with a wife)

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I've got a Netgear that does, and doesn't have the option to disable it D:
Is there not a firmware update that Enables a Disable feature? That pretty much sucks. But I like to goto friends houses and go into their router settings (9 times out of ten its the default password still) and ban domains for my period of stay. But they can guess who is to blame though :p. Never really notice a URL logging on netgear machines.

Zyro

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Doesn't the thing that logs your time on the wii also log the browser?

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Nope! And it's closed enough to not be OpenWRT compatible, either D: It's the Netgear WPNT834. I'm glad I'm the only one with the password for it XD

Status
Not open for further replies.