scam warning MOMMY ABDL AKA CYNTHIA J TOBIN

stagecoach

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Incontinent
HI ,WARNING I WAS BE FREINDED ON TWITTER BY MOMMY ABDL AKA CYNTHIA J TOBIN ,, SHE REQUIRED MONEY for air fare to get over to uk ,I should of realised it was a scam when she wanted amazon vouchers only ,, so be warned if she wants to be your mommy on twitter or other sites block her immediately..

Alexia

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
man.. if you couldn't realize it was a scam in the first moment she talked to you then you deserve to get swindled out of your money. seriously, think and use some logic next time: this girl wants to be a mommy and she just decided to travel to the uk for this rando she never even talked to before? you fell for the oldest trick in the book. did you by any chance happen to wire $500 to the nigerian prince to cover the transfer fee for the $10m he wanted to send you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
Even some of the people who sign up here are trying to pull the same kinds of stunts. If anyone approaches you out of the blue, and wants to be your "mommy" (or "daddy" or whatever else you might be looking for) Be cautious, don't click on links, don't send money, and be wary of sudden financial troubles.

Any real, genuine person should be willing to get to know you and let you get to know them for as long as it takes if they want a real relationship with you.

I've met some really great people on the internet, and even offered to let some come and stay with me for extended visits, I don't even mind paying for expenses etc. once they get here, but my general rule is they find their own way out here. It really helps to separate out those who are looking to scam or con me or are in some way not who or what they appear to be.

SgtOddball

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Little
Any real, genuine person should be willing to get to know you and let you get to know them for as long as it takes if they want a real relationship with you.
Do be warned though some Scammers do you the tactic of "getting to know the victim", and you may not even know the person at all apart from what they are telling you.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I got several PMs from her. I didn't even understand what the hell she wanted, but she seemed really weird so i just ignored the PMs and her.

BabyGurlAlexa

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
sometimes scammers are fun to play with, pretend you are a mark and wait until their convincer and then ask them if they think you are stupid

Last edited:

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
sometimes scammers are fun to play with, pretend you are a mark and wait until their convincer and then ask them if they think you are stupid
Have you seen James Veitch's Ted talks? They're very much about his experiences with this and extremely entertaining

LittleManAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I caught a real stupid one, along the lines of the Nigerian prince.... blah blah I have money but need money to get money blah blah blah. So I flipped it on it's head. I was like I have $500 but I don't have the money to pay the fee to get it released for a while, I think I made it like $5 or $10..... so they mailed me the cash.... and that's how I scammed the Nigerian Prince haha

stagecoach

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Incontinent
I see she is now active again under name of cynthia tobin mommyab ,, on site about messing diapers, she is on there looking for a baby to adopt ,last loged in on there was 6 weeks ago .

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
she's shown up here more than once, and she gets blocked everytime. If you see a post of hers here,(or anywhere) just report it. She'll eventually get tired or up her game (but I doubt that, she doesn't seem all that bright)