• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Saying hello

MoonMan

diaper lovin' guy
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone. I'm a forty-something DL looking to connect with others in our community. I've been into the idea of diapers for all my adult life really, but only recently became comfortable with their role in my life. It might have "helped" that I developed a bit of OAB so wearing diapers in some situations became actually convenient. Anyway, I've been out of the binge/purge cycle for 3 years! I like plenty of normal things: playing tennis and hiking; binging TV shows; wine and pizza; auto racing, baseball, and basketball. Feel free to say hi to me on here or on Discord

Reactions: Jorelaxed, warmfeeling, Howler and 2 others
Welcome and be welcomed to this unique placed called ADISC! A truly wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

Reactions: Jorelaxed, warmfeeling and MoonMan
Welcome!

Reactions: Edgewater, Jorelaxed, warmfeeling and 1 other person
MoonMan said:
Hello everyone. I'm a forty-something DL looking to connect with others in our community. I've been into the idea of diapers for all my adult life really, but only recently became comfortable with their role in my life. It might have "helped" that I developed a bit of OAB so wearing diapers in some situations became actually convenient. Anyway, I've been out of the binge/purge cycle for 3 years! I like plenty of normal things: playing tennis and hiking; binging TV shows; wine and pizza; auto racing, baseball, and basketball. Feel free to say hi to me on here or on Discord
Hello and welcome

Reactions: Edgewater, Jorelaxed and MoonMan
Welcome!

Reactions: Edgewater, Jorelaxed and MoonMan
Welcome. I'm in forties to but only recently discovered the pleasure of being a DL. now full time for a week and love it

Reactions: Edgewater, MoonMan and warmfeeling
Welcome from the Netherlands. Apart from wearing a nappy I think I am pretty normal too!

Reactions: Edgewater and MoonMan
Hello and welcome MoonMan.😊

Reactions: MoonMan and Edgewater
MoonMan said:
Hi and welcome!

Reactions: MoonMan and Edgewater
Thanks for all the welcome messages. I do really want to make some friends around here and am going to try to be more active.

Reactions: Edgewater
Welcome aboard, fellow DL! 👋

Reactions: MoonMan
Back